Haha if I found that 5 dollar bill I would probably keep it.
    Also, I'd imagine that if cell stayed in his own timeline and managed to absorb his own androids he would have been substantially weaker since the androids were too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Haha if I found that 5 dollar bill I would probably keep it.
    Also, I'd imagine that if cell stayed in his own timeline and managed to absorb his own androids he would have been substantially weaker since the androids were too.
    I don't think anyone would accept that as a credible $5 to be honest xD
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take it

10+ Year Old Account
    does goku have a bill thats worth >9000? :P

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Anndddd nostalgia, activate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    There's a flaw in Duncanidaho's theory - in the main timeline Future Cell arrived few years earlier than Future Trunks.
    That doesn't change anything. What do you mean exactly?

In regards to Future cell and Trunks. There are three different timelines. The main timeline, the Future Trunks living timeline, and the Future Trunks dieing timeline.

So,

1)Future Cell kills Future Trunks in let's say the 3rd timeline. He was able to do this because this 3rd timeline was created through Future Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan and Goku defeating androids 17 and 18 in the main timeline just like Future Trunks planned too. The androids were at the strength Trunks predicted when they appeared and were crushed by the prepared Z fighters. This means in this timeline, the androids were released earlier and not worked on more by Gero and his computer because they were not as powerful. They rebelled and killed 19 and 20 before Future Trunks or the Z fighters met them. They chilled out figuring out what they were going to do for a few years, then went at it, and promptly got smashed. Trunks then goes back to his own time as everything has gone to plan and there is a timeline out there now with peace. Kills his 17 and 18 due to him being stronger from 3 years of training with the Z fighters, and thinks all is well. Then sadly, cell hatches, and surprises him just as he's about to go back to tell the fighters he succeeded and to see how their timeline turned out. Because this Future Trunks has no hyperbolic time chamber training, base form cell overpowers him and kills him.

2) Future cell arrives on earth in the main timeline years before the time Trunks had originally set. He does this purposely as he has to go into egg form to fit in the pod and he needs the extra years to grow into a form he can take on the androids with. Hides out in an egg and whatever other larvae form for years, waiting. Keep in mind that cell Hijacks the time machine on Trunks 2nd trip to the past, not the 1st.

3) Future Trunks arrives on Earth for the first time in the main timeline. Unintentionally alters the timeline and causes 3 different divergences by doing three things. First, he fights Frieza and kills him in a fully powered SSJ form in a fight that never took place in his future timeline. In that timeline Goku instant transmissions to Earth when he senses Frieza and owns him. He also tells Goku of the future and his heart condition which unknowingly Piccolo overhears. Who then proceeds to tell everyone. Finally he has that stand-off with Goku where both show off their power.

By Goku not fighting Frieza, his heart condition takes longer to manifest itself. As well as the fact that Gero's computer got to analyze an additional Super Saiyan it would not have got the chance to and add the data to the androids.

This is where what I said comes into play. Gero's computer picks up these fights that were not supposed to happen, and proceeds to analyze them.

In one instance it and Gero decide that what they have is currently enough and he releases the androids soon after. They rebel and the 3rd timeline comes about.
    In another instance Gero or the computer decide that their androids potential is even greater from this fight. That he needs more time to perfect them. He holds off on waking them up and then this causes the main timeline and 2nd timeline(Trunks kills Cell) events to occur.

Sorry kind of got carried away thier lol, I love DBZ. But I'm just curious as to how Cell coming to the main timeline before Trunks effects what I said earlier at all? It fits in perfectly I thought. You have to realize there are 2 different(but yet the same lol) Future trunks, each with their own time machine.

Edit: Just wanted to add. The funniest thing about all this is, the most peaceful timeline will most likely end up being the 3rd. With the Saiyan race Extinct, and Cell gone and then killed from Time travel. There is no one left alive powerful enough to abuse Earth. Buu will never get raised because there will probably not be enough power. Just humans being humans with no dragonballs. Almost like how our Earth is now
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-28 at 04:59 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I meant that in one of those timelines Future Trunks arrived where androids weren't stronger than their Future Counterparts.

The androids were stronger in the timeline in which Future Cell arrived before Future Trunks. If they were in the above timeline, Trunks wouldn't have been killed by Cell in his imperfect form.

^Vegeta water color

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post

^Vegeta water color
    O_O

It's a really cool picture!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    O_O

It's a really cool picture!
    I didn't make it, just found it on some blog.

Cool picture though, indeed. <.< >.>

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Not sure if that sign is shopped or not, but it made me laugh.

Ok that painting and rap battle are great haha.

Also I would imagine piccolo would be a terrible cook since he doesn't eat.

10+ Year Old Account

hipster trunks

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 09:16 PM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    <King Piccolo hit by soccer ball>
    It would be funny if he spat Piccolo Jr.'s egg into the net.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one in dragonball understands yolo!

Well that is true.. except some villains I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Well that is true.. except some villains I guess.
    Janemba movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Krillin: Yolft