10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    They wouldn't do Spirit Saiyan, that was in a movie already.
    So was Broly and they brought back his thing, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    SO from what it shows the fight is gonna be like Goku vs FRezzia namekian saga and i hope its as good. because this new for is ultimate everything and the defector end to Z and then uub training and maybe some arcas that can make gt canonical
    I would never want GT to be canonical. It becomes the worst parts of Dragonball, and I'm not talking about the episodes themselves but the lack of much happening during it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

15+ Year Old Account
    So it does seems like Goku will absorb the spirit bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Saiyan Spirit man, I'm calling it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't the spirit bomb take a long time to create usually? how does he fight Jiren and also gather the energy? Unless hes been doing it the whole time in preparation...seems odd.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems people from the tournament will give him their energy which means a realy big spirit bomb realy fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    It seems people from the tournament will give him their energy which means a realy big spirit bomb realy fast.
    Why tho? He is their enemy, why would they help him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Maybe they feel more threatened by Jiren and want him to be defeated?
    Not an uncommon battle royal strategy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The people from Uni 7? and maybe some people put their hands up by mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    The people from Uni 7? and maybe some people put their hands up by mistake?
    I don't think that raising hands is enough to seep power from someone as powerful as the ToP fighters. They'd need to give some power willingly for the Spirit Bomb.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont know about that when Goku asked for energy to kill Buu i doubt the people of earth knew what to do when they put their hands up they just did it and gave Goku energy, but with all that said the energy of the remaining fights of Uni7 should give Goku more then enough energy to make a ball the size you see in the video as when they gave Goku their energy to fight Buu it also grew very large after they did, But i can see the Zeno's pushing their hands in the air like they just dont care.

But i wonder tho i thought the spirit bomb could only work on evil persons and since Jiren isnt one as hes just doing whats needed for his universe.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-10-03 at 08:54 PM.

you can see black lighting around Goku.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like he is getting hit by something.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it IS a new form? I was expecting a Gohan transformation TBH...

Herms translated it better, apparently the new form has allowed Goku to unlock the technique "mastery of self movement". Which is what Whis revealed earlier on in the series, moving freely rather than the brain reacting which also suggests that Jiren can read minds.

Be interesting to see what happens once Goku is semi healed or if his new technique allows him to overcome physical wounds and still fight because the brain isn't involved anymore. Honestly though power scaling in the arc is so fucking whack, Gokus new form + technique is on the level of the Angels/Beerus so if Jiren still gives him a run for his money it's like wtf and suggests Jiren is infinitely more powerful than all remaining fighters combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I'm thinking Goku doesn't do any fighting in his new form but just acquires it briefly and then passes out. He won't really be able to use it until he recovers later.

Not sure how i fell about the new spoilers, for once i really hope they are fake (i know they are real), i fell this is a new ''Frieza bullshit'', for me Frieza is the one that ruin the already bad power-level we had in DBZ till his fight, now it seem Jiren will be the one that set another ''Frieza bullshit'' moment and im not sure how i fell about that, there will be a HUGE power gap between Goku and rest of his ''nakama'' and if Toryiama want to continue this series he will need to do some bullshit power ups again in the future, Vegeta, Gohan, Frieza, Piccolo etc

And consider we have some fighters above Jiren (who Goku will want to fight after he get bored of Jiren like he did with rest of his ''lovers'') it's a strange move to make him so overwhelming powerful