to correct, candy ssj vegeth is a lot above buhan
    fusions are simply too strong, no point ranting about it

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Sorry, but Power Levels have been retired since Trunks casually murdered Frieza and King Cold. Frieza was a guy who was millions of times stronger than a guy who blew up the moon on a whim without even charging his attack. By that logic, having someone THAT much stronger than him could erase a planet with a cough. You just have to have the Rick Sanchez viewpoint now, "Don't think about it".
    gohan vs freezer 3° transformation is the biggest "inconsistence", from like 10-20k power with a single zenkai and rage boost he worried freezer that even with the 2° alone is above 1M.
    even vegeta vs 1° trasformation is a bit insane, considering that until the previous zenkai he was under the ginyu squad
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2017-11-07 at 11:57 PM.

how and why does fighter Z looks so simple but yet so amazing?
    I wanna play it now ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    to correct, candy ssj vegeth is a lot above buhan
    fusions are simply too strong, no point ranting about it

gohan vs freezer 3° transformation is the biggest "inconsistence", from like 10-20k power with a single zenkai and rage boost he worried freezer that even with the 2° alone is above 1M.
    even vegeta vs 1° trasformation is a bit insane, considering that until the previous zenkai he was under the ginyu squad
    Not to mention that Goku went from being wrecked on Earth by Oozaru Vegeta, to stronger than Ginyu, to fighting final form Frieza until he had enough of the filthy monkey. Then Super Saiyan happened and allowed Goku to wreck Frieza's shit even with his 100% buff mode.

But no, the U6 saiyans are the true boogeyman of this series.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2017-11-08 at 12:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

goku trained his ass off at high gravity (til vegeta's turn at it) ALL the way to namek from earth. so it's not so surprising he was better than ginyu. and he nearly died so the (now extinct) boost to hold his own in kaioken mode against frieza til SSJ
    Last edited by Jimusmc; 2017-11-08 at 03:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    problem with judging fusions is that we don't know how their power works... it's definitely more than A+B but we don't know the exact formula itself... So yeah I see no problem with Kefla handling goku SSB+KKx20 or even holding her own against UI for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    problem with judging fusions is that we don't know how their power works... it's definitely more than A+B but we don't know the exact formula itself... So yeah I see no problem with Kefla handling goku SSB+KKx20 or even holding her own against UI for a while.
    The formula for fusions is
    Code:
    Power = A+B+As much asspull as the writers want

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Not to mention that Goku went from being wrecked on Earth by Oozaru Vegeta, to stronger than Ginyu, to fighting final form Frieza until he had enough of the filthy monkey. Then Super Saiyan happened and allowed Goku to wreck Frieza's shit even with his 100% buff mode.

But no, the U6 saiyans are the true boogeyman of this series.
    also this:
    https://youtu.be/rlnyjw5LUj0?t=20s

and we never saw him do anything onscreen at king kai's planet

DB/DBZ had so many ass pull powerups, zenkai boosts were extremely inconsistent. It's been a staple of the whole Dragonball series and when they want it to fit the story they bring out an ass pull power up.

So I don't get why people are so mad about it now, it's like you got the rose tinted glasses on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    DB/DBZ had so many ass pull powerups, zenkai boosts were extremely inconsistent. It's been a staple of the whole Dragonball series and when they want it to fit the story they bring out an ass pull power up.

So I don't get why people are so mad about it now, it's like you got the rose tinted glasses on.
    In the 20 year absence of new media fans overanalyzed everything and made strict power level charts from episode/chapter 1 of DB to teh end of GT.

Now Super brings new stuff that messes with their calculations and they are salty about it.

RIP Ultra Instinct.

you lasted, like, 5 minutes in importance.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-08 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    RIP Ultra Instinct.

you lasted, like 5 minutes in importance.
    It's still the strongest state a character can attain. Kefla might overpower UI Goku, but imagine UI Vegito

nah Kalefla wont be beating UI or anything like that, but I could see holding out against its attacks until it runs out .. maybe

either way for 2 very young rookies with near 0 official MA training to make a non god ki (no SSG/SSB) fusion that beats SSBKK Goku and forces UI is already incredible

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that perspective i saw on reddit

Imagine now that Frieza was the star of DBZ. He goes up against the good crew and you expect him to rekt house.

VEGETA OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE ABLE TO STAND UP AGAINST YOUR FIRST FORM? WHAT?!?! YESTERDAY HE WAS NOT ABLE TO! HE WAS WEAKER THAN ZARBON LIKE 2 HOURS AGO!
    SOME BALD BITCH CAN CUT YORU FUCKING TAIL!!! HIS POWER LEVEL IS LIKE 10K SHIT WTF!!!
    SOME KID JUST GETS MAD WITH A PL OF LIKE 20K AND MANAGES TO HURT YOUR SECOND FORM?!??!?!?
    SOME NAMEK FUSED AND IS NOW STRONGER THAN YOUR SECOND FORM, WHAT??!?!??!
    HOW THE FUCK IS VEGETA NOW ABLE TO FIGHT MY FINAL FORM! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT THE FUCKS A GOKU!??!?!?!? HE WAS ONLY X2 GINYU AND NOW HES BEATING ME UP!!!??!?!?
    WHY THE FUCK IS HE GOLD NOW AND STRONGER THAN ME WITH A POWER HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    nah Kalefla wont be beating UI or anything like that, but I could see holding out against its attacks until it runs out .. maybe

either way for 2 very young rookies with near 0 official MA training to make a non god ki (no SSG/SSB) fusion that beats SSBKK Goku and forces UI is already incredible
    Its implied the saiyans of Uni 6 are default stronger than the ones of Uni 7 (in general, including the dead ones in Uni 7) been around longer, more saiyans around, cabba is young and has military training, Caulifla's brother is the general, etc. Cabba's base is also pretty strong if you look at the uni 6 v 7 tournament.

they are stronger yeah in base then any saiyan in Z ever was

though Whis outright said Cauli fought like a street brawler at first, with no martial arts (makes sense for a leader of a punk gang in the middle of nowhere) .. she only started picking up skills from Goku like a sponge .. Kale is even worse, her base looks like she has never been in a fight

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Cale the worst thing in super. She is nothing like Goku. Even remotely. She a thug, sa bout it
    I’m pretty sure she’s suppose to be what Goku would be if he hadn’t got brain damage in the oringal dragon ball.

if Goku didnt get brain damage he would be an evil Earth-conquering saiyan

Cauli may be a gang leader, but was protecting Kale fiercely and even wanted to avenge Cabbas elimination .. plus she respects Hit a lot

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    if Goku didnt get brain damage he would be an evil Earth-conquering saiyan

Cauli may be a gang leader, but was protecting Kale fiercely and even wanted to avenge Cabbas elimination .. plus she respects Hit a lot
    Ya the other universe sans so a lot less murder hungry then our main ones.

If Cabba / Kale / Caulifla are now Super Saiyan, I wonder how strong the rest of the Universe 6 Saiyans are in their base forms.

How strong was Caulifla compared to the King or royalty? Could we end up having Cabba training the rest of the Saiyan army which ends up making them lust for power like Caulifla, and they turn into the bullies of the universe much like how Universe 7 Saiyans did?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's still the strongest state a character can attain. Kefla might overpower UI Goku, but imagine UI Vegito
    my headcanon is Goku isn't at full power yet.

according to the spoilers, one Universe will get erased.

my guess is its U6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    my headcanon is Goku isn't at full power yet.

according to the spoilers, one Universe will get erased.

my guess is its U6.
    Either 6 or 2. Or both, only two got erased so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.