Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    nah Kalefla wont be beating UI or anything like that, but I could see holding out against its attacks until it runs out .. maybe

either way for 2 very young rookies with near 0 official MA training to make a non god ki (no SSG/SSB) fusion that beats SSBKK Goku and forces UI is already incredible
    It's fucking stupid. It undermines the whole point of any forms or "UI that even gods cant easily attain" when someone just wears a fucking earrings and fuse to something better. And I'm betting that by some logic Vegito wouldnt have the same kind of power. It's just fucking stupid when some nobody's who are barely able to go SS can in the next minute fight previously unknown ultra instict god power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    It's fucking stupid. It undermines the whole point of any forms or "UI that even gods cant easily attain" when someone just wears a fucking earrings and fuse to something better. And I'm betting that by some logic Vegito wouldnt have the same kind of power. It's just fucking stupid when some nobody's who are barely able to go SS can in the next minute fight previously unknown ultra instict god power.
    2 SS2 level characters in the Buu arc fused and made a joke (even as a piece of candy) out of a monster that was incredibly powerful and totally outclassed the two before fusion

Yet Vegito is popular.

- - - Updated - - -

General of the Saiyan army of Uni 6 and the teacher of Cabba said his lil sister was stronger than him. Yet "she has no experience" seems to be a fact now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    potara boost has always been immense

and yes Vegetto would be even stronger since he has SSB/SSBKK

UI Vegetto or UI Kalefla would one-shot any GoD/Jiren and likely start competing with angels

- - - Updated - - -

General of the Saiyan army of Uni 6 and the teacher of Cabba said his lil sister was stronger than him. Yet "she has no experience" seems to be a fact now?
    she has no martial arts training

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    potara boost has always been immense

and yes Vegetto would be even stronger since he has SSB/SSBKK

UI Vegetto or UI Kalefla would one-shot any GoD/Jiren and likely start competing with angels

- - - Updated - - -

she has no martial arts training
    So? Frieza has no martial arts training.

- - - Updated - - -

Renso who is a high up in the Saiyan defense forces of Uni 6 knows she is stronger than him.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So? Frieza has no martial arts training.
    Didn't* have before RoF (arc).

10+ Year Old Account
    My head-canon is that Caulifla was kicked out of whatever military academy the saiyans have for being too undisciplined and violent, then gathered other fellow rejects to form her gang. She got little formal training and no military combat experience and since relied on brawling. As seen in her fight with Goku though she rapidly develops techniques and counters against whoever she's fighting, so no move will work on her for long.

Also head-canon: Kale was expelled from the academy for lacking any fighting spirit and was snapped up by Caulifla.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 SS2 level characters in the Buu arc fused and made a joke (even as a piece of candy) out of a monster that was incredibly powerful and totally outclassed the two before fusion

Yet Vegito is popular.

- - - Updated - - -

A potara fusion made with non kais will only last max 1 hour. This potara fusion will probably only last around 5-10 minutes due to the extreme amount of power. They will probably split just as they are about to finish goku.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    A potara fusion made with non kais will only last max 1 hour. This potara fusion will probably only last around 5-10 minutes due to the extreme amount of power. They will probably split just as they are about to finish goku.
    seems that way

Its just odd that people are shocked by how much power it gives.

Goku Black was a bit stronger than Vegeta and Goku, fused with Zamasu, and became sooo much more powerful.
    Goku and Vegeta were nothing compared to Buuhan, and when they fused, EVEN AS A CANDY! BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BUUHAN

Fusion is broken.

I don't think Kefla has Vegito's problem. It is extreme power useage that shortens the fusion. Vegito burned out because je used Blue. Kefla has base form and regular Super Saiyan. She'll be around for longer than Vegito in Zamasu arc.

15+ Year Old Account
    We only got like 20 min left of the tournament right? that fusion should outlast that lol, this tournament is like the time chamber lol so much happening yet so little time passes haha.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I don't think Kefla has Vegito's problem. It is extreme power useage that shortens the fusion. Vegito burned out because je used Blue. Kefla has base form and regular Super Saiyan. She'll be around for longer than Vegito in Zamasu arc.
    The problem with the potara is that it cannot keep 2 mortal bodies together with that insane power. Assuming Kefla in True Legendary Super Saiyan might be on par with blue Vegito then it won't last long. It'llstill probably last for 3-4 episodes because a few minutes equals a few episodes in DB time.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The problem with the potara is that it cannot keep 2 mortal bodies together with that insane power. Assuming Kefla in True Legendary Super Saiyan might be on par with blue Vegito then it won't last long. It'llstill probably last for 3-4 episodes because a few minutes equals a few episodes in DB time.
    I'd probably put Kale on par with any Blue saiyan. Sure she can blast everything away, but she doesn't have the combat experience to use her power effectively and she's meeker than Gohan ever was to really get into combat with anyone and fight well enough. Only reason she's doing anything here is thanks to her senpai and us getting two, what I like to call, "Kagome hugs" (from Inuyasha) to get her to do anything.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-11-10 at 06:03 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Kale is on par with Blue. SSG Goku was already humiliating her. Sure, she was more trouble than Caulifla was, but Goku was having no trouble at all the moment he went red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I saw the DBS manga and have been reading it...monthly? On my usual manga site. I got curious about what would happen (mostly because of the comments on the manga) so I checked out the anime's latest episodes.

I don't mean to offend you guys but this anime is trash.

Goku becomes essentially on par with the guy stronger than gods of destruction, and then he goes to needing to go Super Saiyan God to beat a couple of fucking kids. When he was their age he was barely fighting human in the red ribbon army. Now these kids are strong enough to require him to become a god. Okay...................

Like, I get the show is "martial arts matters", but he's a fucking grown man who is supposed to be unbelievably strong after a lifetime of training. He shouldn't have even had to dodge their hits.

This anime is pure fanservice. It's embarrassing. I could continue on about the other trash fighters somehow standing up to other amazing fighters. If the anime were realistic, Vegeta should've pushed like 40 people out of the ring in the first like 2 minutes.
    Umm...kids? Uhh...do you even watch? Goten and Trunks are teens by now and still look so young...is no way the U6 Saiyans are *kids*.

The Manga isn't much better...make all of the villains so weak...I mean Goku used red to fight Hit...Zamasu was a joke. I'm wondering if Goku is going to go toe to toe with Jiren without even needing Ultra Instinct.

Then this stupid idea that using Blue once drains you to almost nothing...yet what a chapter or two later they have Vegeta going between red and blue constantly...threw its own rule out the window.

- - - Updated - - -

seems that way

Its just odd that people are shocked by how much power it gives.

Goku Black was a bit stronger than Vegeta and Goku, fused with Zamasu, and became sooo much more powerful.
    Goku and Vegeta were nothing compared to Buuhan, and when they fused, EVEN AS A CANDY! BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BUUHAN

Fusion is broken.
    If anything....either Merged Zamasu was to powerful, or Vegito was to weak...I mean he was able to keep up with Vegito...Zamasu himself wasn't that strong...we know SS2 Goku was able to take him on with ease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Umm...kids? Uhh...do you even watch? Goten and Trunks are teens by now and still look so young...is no way the U6 Saiyans are *kids*.

The Manga isn't much better...make all of the villains so weak...I mean Goku used red to fight Hit...Zamasu was a joke. I'm wondering if Goku is going to go toe to toe with Jiren without even needing Ultra Instinct.

Then this stupid idea that using Blue once drains you to almost nothing...yet what a chapter or two later they have Vegeta going between red and blue constantly...threw its own rule out the window.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything....either Merged Zamasu was to powerful, or Vegito was to weak...I mean he was able to keep up with Vegito...Zamasu himself wasn't that strong...we know SS2 Goku was able to take him on with ease.

Merged Zamasu put up a good fight, it was Vegito who was mostly roflstomping, but Merged got some good hits in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merged Zamasu put up a good fight, it was Vegito who was mostly roflstomping, but Merged got some good hits in.
    You'd think it would have been similar to Buuhan fight...I mean Zamasu was a pushover.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think it would have been similar to Buuhan fight...I mean Zamasu was a pushover.
    Well Majin Buu was not a potara fusion

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Majin Buu was not a potara fusion

- - - Updated - - -
    While it's true...he also absorbed a bunch of powerful people.

Just felt like he was a bit strong for how weak Zamasu was...my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    While it's true...he also absorbed a bunch of powerful people.

Just felt like he was a bit strong for how weak Zamasu was...my opinion.
    Which is fair, but lets not forget that Goku Black was constantly growing stronger. He went from beating Vegeta's ass to get his ass beat by Vegeta, to Beating Goku and vegeta up.

Deleted
    vegeta already has ultra instinct. there you heard it here first. so feel free to hate and then i will reply when it is revealed.