10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Didn't they also say half Saiyan had more potential then full ones?

Even if she did have potential, it shouldn't be that powerful. I mean Frost went around the universe taking out scrubs in his normal form 99% of the time and everyone else was basically his clean up crew.

Buu was just a powerful monster. Giving them power on par with actual gods is ridiculous. They shoulda at least said some shit like how they used the universe 6 Namekian dragon balls to power boost em for the tourney. At least that would make it seem more plausible.

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't Saiyans tho, nor did we already see the supposedly strongest Saiyan in the last tourney who was a complete noob compared to uni 7.
    We also know Uni 6 saiyans are already biologically different from Uni 7 saiyans. One they don't have tails, do not turn into great apes, and are in general more slim. She also is not that powerful. She got toyed around by Goku in their first encounter. In their second encounter, not only is Goku weakened, he didnt take it serious until later, ands its a 2 v 1. Plus fusion is absolutely broken if you want to go into Kefla. ss3 Goku and ss2 Vegeta were nothing compared to Super Buu. Super Buu absorbed Gotanks, Piccolo, and Gohan and became way stronger. Goku and Vegeta fused and basically beat the crap out of Buuhan in base form, and as a piece of candy. Lets not forget that 2 children fused into gotanks, got SS3, a form neither individual child had, and was able to stand up to Super Buu who out classed everyone except Gohan.

- - - Updated - - -

In short Dragonball does things to please the Omniking

If its cool, its in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    They are kinda useless though, without the forms they would be fodder which would suck.

The brother is a retired vet, who is well aware of her potential and says she is stronger than him. We dont know his full back story or hers. Kinda like how we didn't know Frieza's or Daburas other than hes king of demons (those guys pre raditz goku could rekt)

- - - Updated - - -

I can imagine he will play a role in the planet sadal art if we get it (we better!)
    Honestly Genn, with episode 118 title. Universe 6 might be erased soon. It's the only universe i can think of that would cause some form of shock to the fans since we barely know any other universe except 6 and 7.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Honestly Genn, with episode 118 title. Universe 6 might be erased soon. It's the only universe i can think of that would cause some form of shock to the fans since we barely know any other universe except 6 and 7.
    Oh I am expecting it, which is sad because I wanted to see more Namek action.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh im never gonna like Caulifla Cabba or Kale and i realy realy hope we dont get a arc about them either i want to see them expand on the angels the grand priest and the other gods.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    don't forget it's ok for hit, jiren and toppo to be strong and with 0 background but not for those two "little girls" it's not okay
    don't forget they're unique in their abilities an appearance an not just a gender swap
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    don't forget they're unique in their abilities an appearance an not just a gender swap
    I wouldn't call Jiren or toppo unique. So far Jiren is just a really tough dude and has not shown any unique attacks. Toppo is just the lorax on roids.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW what would Jiren's wish be?

It goes against his nature according to the manga. Where he is essentially just Toppo. Jiren is all about justice and wouldnt even kill evil people. He also does not want to fight in the TOP because he wouldnt want to sacrifice other universes.

Maybe he wants to revive someone he killed.
    Maybe he wants his family members back if they are no longer around.
    Maybe he wants his planet back if the clown guy blew it up

Who knows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jiren's wish: To be made retroactively the strongest mortal in all the universes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe something vain like making his ass bigger. All seriousness though, no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Thought I'd catch up with the thread but people are still on the Caulifla/Kale/Kefla nonsense... someone poke me when people open their eyes and get over it.
    Good luck with that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I wouldn't call Jiren or toppo unique. So far Jiren is just a really tough dude and has not shown any unique attacks. Toppo is just the lorax on roids.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW what would Jiren's wish be?

It goes against his nature according to the manga. Where he is essentially just Toppo. Jiren is all about justice and wouldnt even kill evil people. He also does not want to fight in the TOP because he wouldnt want to sacrifice other universes.

Maybe he wants to revive someone he killed.
    Maybe he wants his family members back if they are no longer around.
    Maybe he wants his planet back if the clown guy blew it up

Who knows!
    Maybe bring the other universes back. He knows only 1 universe will survive so he accepts the deal to fight for his universe and obtain the super dragon balls to bring back the other universes after the tournament.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i dont think thats his wish tbh how i look at it he already had his eyes on a wish before the tournament came tho i dont know how he came to know about the dragonballs
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

if the cartoon is going to be like the comic jirens wish is obvious... be able to kill so he can become a GoD its obvious because he says it goes against his 'jirens' beliefs and hes like goku doesnt kill only he wont kill anyone according to comic.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Jiren is a batman/superman inspired character (my guess, prob not true) so he will wish for his space parents back who were shot in killed in space crime alley when he was 8 space years old. His space mom is space Martha

(lol)

His real wish will be that he could have an actual personality and interesting backstory.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay.. Vegeta knows a thing, and Ultra Instinct is crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    His real wish will be that he could have an actual personality and interesting backstory.
    To be fair you can say that for like 85% of the cast in this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    Okay.. Vegeta knows a thing, and Ultra Instinct is crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair you can say that for like 85% of the cast in this arc.
    I don't wanna be fair here, the final boss of an arc should be zamasu level of interesting not "hulk stronk hulk smash".

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't even know if Jiren is the final foe of the tournament yet. He could be, but we don't know yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously this might be my favorite Super episode up till now and the animation actualy looked great compared to the Jiren vs Goku UI fight, but Damn that Kamehameha was freaking awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    That was one of the most badass kamehamehas and I dont think we have ever seen ki attacks like what kefla did before.

nice episode indeed.

animation was pretty good and that Kamehameha wave was badass af.

now, time for the Androids to kick Robrianne and that other chick (Rozie or whatever) out.