10+ Year Old Account
    "say something"

On a more less sad note

some Uni 7 people gotta get knocked out..... this is getting too 1 sided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw was Zirloin attacking with his frilly-panties ass at some point?
    Oh yes he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're gonna lose 18 next.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what is left now?

The two invisible insect dudes and the illusion critter from mouse guy's universe are attacking next. They might ring out someone from 7 but no more than one imo, then they are getting their universe erased.
    Then we have robot universe which has the most fighters after 7. The three robots that obviously combine will I guess go voltron at some point. Katopesla is adorable but likely a wimp and the other robot and their controller do not look like anything special so there better be an upset there.
    Then we are left with Toppo (probably very strong, should be Vegeta's main fight unless they actually plan to bring Vegito/Gogeta out) and Dyspo who is fast but that's it?

Seriously outside Jiren, them fighting against each other would have been more of a fair fight.
    Just throwing out ideas here, but some stuff that could happen with U3:

3 robots combine, definitely
    The controller doctor guy Pepperoni does a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde thing and transforms into some huge bruiser for a final battle with someone (it could happen).
    Biarra turns out to be a bad-ass and gives someone a good battle (#17 crushed him last episode, so I don't hold out much hope for this).
    Katopesla uses some kind of secret 'Hyper Mode' that combines all his previous modes and gives him enough power to give Vegeta a decent fight (I think this one is pretty likely - hope it makes him rainbow colored).

Those are all ways I think Universe 3 could get some cool stuff going. Right now Universe 3 is actually in a good spot since they have 6 guys and Universe 7 is being targeted.

But yeah, U4 seems to have only gimmicks left (illusions, tiny guys) I don't see those lasting long. Then U3 is gonna be an episode or two at best. And then the Pride Troopers are going to have to go to work.

Deleted
    I expect 18 to drop out aswell first. Most of our fighters will remain close until the end. Jiren will knock out a lot in a very tiny amount of time I am sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly surprised 18 is still around because of her ankle. I guess that was just a handicap to avoid making her match against Ribrianne even more one sided than it already was. I also thought Pirina and Saonel would KO Piccolo as well, but they actually turned the tables on them (love what they did with Namekian fusion, though).

I'm glad U4 is finally making its move, and I can totally see them taking out one or more members of U7 before they all lose.

On a separate note, I was hoping Gohan would look more impressive in this episode.
    I actually thought it was pretty neat how he handled two mini-Gasts at once without much trouble.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

oh yea gohan wasnt really trying when he went full power and he held em off like it was nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    last 3 people from universe 7 will most likely be goku, vegeta and frieza. Last 2, I'm guessing goku and frieza tbh.
    Vegeta has been getting very little attention lately. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets knocked out before 17 or Gohan.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I don't think it was meant to hold the same kind of weight as Piccolo's sacrifice in the Saiyan saga. I think it was just meant to show Piccolo that Gohan isn't that little kid any more and that he himself still has some learning/growing to do, he isn't infallible. The entire fight with those Namekians was almost about showing Piccolo he isn't alone, whatsoever, anymore and that he has many people to work together with (Kami, Nail and Gohan). That's why you get all that guff about "if we work together, we can do anything" or whatever his actual words were at the end..
    yeah but, we already saw that during the cell saga, an briefly in Buu.

From the stepping out of the chamber, an getting Piccolo gi
    to trying to use diplomacy to talk Cell down
    to facing Cell without fear

to beating buu til buu had to anhero to escape
    being the voice of reason, calming down piccolo an finding Dende

^^^^^^^^^^
    In each of those situation Piccolo comments on how much Gohan has grown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    its nice to see strong gohan again just taking 2 on one and not even sweating.. can't wait for that inevitable transformation when piccolo gets knocked off
    Mystic form already puts Gohan at his limit. There won't be a new transformation.

Just watched the episode. (I skipped through it, I didn't wait for dialogue to finish.)

So...Goku had to go Blue to knock those losers back momentarily at the start of the episode...not regular super saiyan..............okay. I guess super saiyan is irrelevant. (Except when Frieza sees it and gets PSTD and goes gold to need to beat it, lul.)

Of course the Namekians are the only ones who take real injuries like losing arms. The fodder who are fighting universe destroyers? Lul, they all take light scratches is all.

Episode was pretty lame in terms of consistency, but I guess the fighting sequences with Gohan and Goku knocking people out at the same time was...okay. The goodbye ending was handled fine, too. How many universes are even left?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Of course the Namekians are the only ones who take real injuries like losing arms. The fodder who are fighting universe destroyers? Lul, they all take light scratches is all.
    The characters literally addressed this in the episode. Gohan mentions that with how resilient these Namekians are (both because they're Namekians, and because of how special they are with the stacked fusions), he can afford to go all out and even pierce them with the Special Beam Cannon without risking killing them.

Obviously it's very convenient that the characters with regeneration are the only ones getting such damage, but it's not like that's a plot hole or inconsistency either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read a theory that with Goku unlocking Ultra Instinct as a defensive method, Vegeta would unlock the offensive usage of Ultra Instinct.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Read a theory that with Goku unlocking Ultra Instinct as a defensive method, Vegeta would unlock the offensive usage of Ultra Instinct.
    then when they fuse it'll have both capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I really feel like they are setting up a fushion with goku being the defensive UI and vegeta being the offensive UI. That or the two end up fighting together with Goku being the shield and Vegeta being the sword so they don't have to "think" about the parts they don't have mastery over.

It really feels like they are building up to that tbh~ The details that "goku hasn't mastered the attacking part yet" mixed with the bit of information of when goku and vegeta was training with Whis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegeta getting UA would seem kind of lazy, but it would fit I guess. We all know when Vegeta gets angry in a fight he stops thinking.

why wouldnt vegeta get UI? he was trained same as goku from whis on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    why wouldnt vegeta get UI? he was trained same as goku from whis on it.
    Because he didn't fall into a spirit bomb black hole, or almost get embarrassed by a 12 year old. And there's only like 15 minutes left...

It sounds like a nice combination but it would be awfully convenient for Vegeta to get UI now. This "anything Kakarot can do, I can also do" is getting a little old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Obviously it's very convenient that the characters with regeneration are the only ones getting such damage, but it's not like that's a plot hole or inconsistency either.
    It's like an unspoken rule of fiction - if you have a healing factor, you will get fucked up way more often so it can be shown off in rad ways.

That's why Wolverine is always getting ripped apart when no one else is.

gonna miss Hit, Caulifla, Champa and the rest of U6

send off was good, appeciated Vados bow at the very end, while also keeping to her sarcastic/trolling theme (and lets face it, Champas actual personality is pretty bad and I wouldnt be able to live with someone like that, much less serve them for millions of years .. he is very funny though) .. this arcs overall writing is still 1/10 though