Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I ask myself the same question.

for Gohan, I guess they wanted to make it much cooler.

Gohan vs Piccolo was pretty cool with all the raining and everything. it looks much better than the Time Chamber but it was too short, like, one entire day.

I said this before, the ToP should have happened after some time skip.

1 or 2 year AT least. heck, even half a year would be enough.

as for Frieza, dude was already above SSJB after 4 months of training (or 6 months).

add the mental training and he is up there as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I would prefer a time skip in time chamber with Whis, and the balance of power in the tournament to be closer to each other, they made the other universe look way weaker and made Jiren to damn strong, now they seem to nerf him because they realize his to damn powerful, and non master UI its not enough against full power Jiren

This tournament could be so much more, it could have cement DBS in anime history with DB, in my eye so far DBS is worst than DBGT, which is a huge accomplishment

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I would prefer a time skip in time chamber with Whis, and the balance of power in the tournament to be closer to each other, they made the other universe look way weaker and made Jiren to damn strong, now they seem to nerf him because they realize his to damn powerful, and non master UI its not enough against full power Jiren
    definitely.

there is a theory that Jiren's power may be connected to his meditation.

the longer he mediates, the stronger he is.

if not then he is weaker.

This tournament could be so much more, it could have cement DBS anime history with DB
    yeah, definitely.

but IMO this final fights will definitely be one of the best, both story wise and animation wise (animation is a big hope).

Deleted
    and I remembered that Vegeta has 2 years over Goku because of Time Chamber so his SSJB could very well be above Goku... A LOT.
    I think it's a lot less than 2 years since he was chillin' around with the baby etc and only at the end he got in a few earth hours , so i think he trained for like 6 months or so , equivalent. If i remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    I think it's a lot less than 2 years since he was chillin' around with the baby etc and only at the end he got in a few earth hours , so i think he trained for like 6 months or so , equivalent. If i remember right.
    yeah, true.

something like Gotenks did back during the Buu arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegeta also used the Time Chamber during the Zamasu arc, and Goku didn't. He went to Roshi to learn Mafuba instead. I don't think that "gap" was ever closed, unless he made more gains from Whis training than Vegeta did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty if it was a real free for all

"why am I watching these idiots I dont care about fight, I wanna see Goku/Vegeta/Gohan"

15+ Year Old Account
    Well seems Freeza isnt even fighting Dypso in his golden form lol but realy a episode like this should be a 1 hour special just to much different people fighting in one episode is to much.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Well seems Freeza isnt even fighting Dypso in his golden form lol but realy a episode like this should be a 1 hour special just to much different people fighting in one episode is to much.
    yeah, true.

10 more episode and the arc is over I think.

though Toei shouldn't disappoint.

ToP was bad - mediocre but now it must be epic.

this are 3 big bosses basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the ToP a lot, its got some good fights, and new characters I like, but we needed 2-3 arcs exploring some other universes first. Shoulda explored uni 6, (imma say Uni 9), and Uni (I wanna say 4) first.

That way we would have 4 universes (because we already knew of Gowasu in 10, and no need to retread so soon) outside of the main 1 to have an understanding of and have characters we like/dislike. Leaving 2,11,3 to be the new introduced ones.

Maybe Gohan is going to transform into the Great Saiyaman and have a pose off against Toppo, either that or Toppo tries to recruit Gohan for Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Maybe Gohan is going to transform into the Great Saiyaman and have a pose off against Toppo, either that or Toppo tries to recruit Gohan for Justice!
    LMAO Battle of Poses

but anyway, Toppo should be able to beat Gohan with moderate difficulty.

although Gohan can go even higher than he currently is.

I was just wondering, do you guys think that Hit can beat Kefla???

I know she is overall more powerful but I think Hit can pull it off with his techniques.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-12-25 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The end of episode 120: "ogm the pillar went down, only 10 mins left"
    The end of episode 121: "9 minutes left! Hope you guys are excited for this final clash"

Wtf lol, how can they POSSIBLY have such bad writing. One person on the writing team didn't find it ridiculous?
    Have you been watching the arc at all? Whole ToP is run in Namek-time.

hmm i need a wallpaper of all them power'd up before they all attack huge robot.

it's just perfect

well, Hit and other's around Hit's level can react to Dyspo at least.

Toppo is a beast

according to Piccolo, Gohan can go even further than he already is.

Frieza is fighting Dyspo.

yeah, DB was written the best.

after that, it was just about cool moments.

DBZ had AMAZING moments and fights but DB takes the cake when it comes to how it was written.
    you mean the one where a child found an incoerence in the first 2 volumes and wrote a letter to toriyama which answer was more or less "sorry, i dont care, i write on the fly what i find cool"

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    you mean the one where a child found an incoerence in the first 2 volumes and wrote a letter to toriyama which answer was more or less "sorry, i dont care, i write on the fly what i find cool"
    so???

still way better than DBZ and DBS.

so???

still way better than DBZ and DBS.
    there wasnt a "was written better"
    toriyama is the epithome of "cool moments", its basically what dragon ball is in its entirety.

i mean, you can prefer child goku, but your tastes are far from any objective metric

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    there wasnt a "was written better"
    toriyama is the epithome of "cool moments", its basically what dragon ball is in its entirety.

i mean, you can prefer child goku, but your tastes are far from any objective metric
    IMO, the story in DB was better than DBZ and DBS and was more consistent.

10+ Year Old Account

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH