"I bet ya Whis sends them there so that they won't cause collateral damage to the Universe, and shit like that"

2 things:

1. Why would Whis help out? He only worries about his destroyer. In fact, he'll only ever help out when it comes to a do over.

And 2. Why do that when you could just hype up Broly some more?

don't think whis would want his universe destroyed.. zeno would prob delete his ass because universe 7 would be gone.. thus his best friend Goku
    Last edited by Jimusmc; 2018-09-16 at 11:10 AM.

well, Whis is neutral but there was some official statement about the movie, about Whis not getting involved with a question mark or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    don't think whis would want his universe destroyed.. zeno would prob delete his ass because universe 7 would be gone.. thus his best friend Goku
    Well with previous angels, they are said to go to sleep if their God of Destruction is killed/erased until a new GoD is chosen. They angels spared erasure in the Tournament of Power whenever a universe was erased. Most angels didn't seem to care if their universe and GoD were erased, but some did. I think Whis would care, but he might still not interfere since he may value his duty to the Grand Priest and Zeno more than anyone from Universe 7.

whis might not directly change how it goes down.. but i think "behind the scenes" give his guys (goku/vegeta) a slight advantage if needed

Latest manga chapter is out. (They skipped one though.) SPOILERS FOR MANGA BELOW

So last chapter ended with Goku, Vegeta, Android 17, Freezer vs. Jiren, Toppo, Bunny.

>Goku kinda went UI but failed to beat Jiren.
    >Someone fucked Toppo up. (I think it was Vegeta.)
    >Vegeta got jelly of UI so he turned Super Blue.
    >Vegeta fights Jiren, but gets beat up.
    >Goku instant transmissions in to protect Vegeta and they hide to recover energy.
    >Freezer edges Bunny and Toppo off to some side rocks that were floating.
    >Just as Freezer was going to knock them off, Jiren shows up and punches Frieza and 17.
    >Bunny asks Jiren for help getting back to the main platform, but Jiren says "nah faggots, I'll handle the rest", and Bunny and Toppo's rock crumbles and they fall out of bounds.
    >17 sudoku's and blows himself up, Jiren is alive.
    >Goku says "I keep letting people die" or some shit and he turns [back] into UI.

So the final fight is gonna be Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza vs. Jiren. Vegeta really isn't even THAT hurt.

Holy shit that's wayyyyyyyyy different than the anime.

Different and rushed as hell

Ah....in the last chapter...

Gohan and Kefla fought evenly and pushed each other off. Gohan just used normal form, saying he was fighting as a human, not as a saiyan. Kefla admitted she wasn't good enough to even fight Vegeta or Goku (sort of).

Goku used Blue Kaioken for a second, but it was useless.

Then Master Roshi dodged Jiren using kinda UI principals, and got knocked out. So Goku somehow used a UI state, but literally got punched out of it in one simple attack from Jiren.

The manga seems more realistic. Especially with the Kale bullshit. And Toppo never used GoD energy. And no spirit bomb bullshit to awaken UI.

Incoming hate from fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The manga seems more realistic. Especially with the Kale bullshit. And Toppo never used GoD energy. And no spirit bomb bullshit to awaken UI.

The manga made Kale a far better character. Better for her to enrage during an ally getting hurt rather than her being jealous Caulifla is fighting an enemy.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ah....in the last chapter...

Gohan and Kefla fought evenly and pushed each other off. Gohan just used normal form, saying he was fighting as a human, not as a saiyan. Kefla admitted she wasn't good enough to even fight Vegeta or Goku (sort of).

Goku used Blue Kaioken for a second, but it was useless.

Then Master Roshi dodged Jiren using kinda UI principals, and got knocked out. So Goku somehow used a UI state, but literally got punched out of it in one simple attack from Jiren.

yeah, cause that's why we watch Dragon Ball

10+ Year Old Account
    The champion has arrived!

15+ Year Old Account
    new episode is out

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I do not like that they went with 'Top' for the english dub. So used to hearing it as 'Toppo'. It might be a more accurate translation...

But come the fuck on!

Wonder if they will stick with C-17 winning because he survived his self destruction bomb and was the last standing or Toyotaro will give a fair victory to Goku?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    They are really keeping a tight lid on all things regarding the Broly movie.....

member that one time mr. popo ate a kamehameha wave?

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    member that one time mr. popo ate a kamehameha wave?

And that's when Goku learned the Pecking Order.

10+ Year Old Account
    New traiiillllleeeerrrrrr

well damn finally got to see goku's mother