Gogeta sems to have a different personality compared to Vegeto who likes to fool around more . Which half is the dominant one in both of them? By name first it would be goku for gogeta and vegeta for vegeto, by personality it looks like vegeta for gogeta and goku for vegeto . Is there a confirmation anywhere like from an interview or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    Gogeta sems to have a different personality compared to Vegeto who likes to fool around more . Which half is the dominant one in both of them? By name first it would be goku for gogeta and vegeta for vegeto, by personality it looks like vegeta for gogeta and goku for vegeto . Is there a confirmation anywhere like from an interview or something?
    Gogeta acts like Vegito on this movie though i noticed that and i didnt like it.
    Probably the only thing i didnt like

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Gogeta acts like Vegito on this movie though i noticed that and i didnt like it.
    Probably the only thing i didnt like
    he did at the beginning but shut his mount when he started fighting at least.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Vegeta is dominant in Vegito, Goku in Gogeta.

Vegeta likes to play more than Goku does. Goku is more serious but not always super serious, ofc. Think about Vegeta fighting Cell when he had the upper-hand, he plays with him. And we all know how that turned out lol Thing with Goku is that he just wants to fight and be challenged. He doesn't play so much as try push his limits during a tough fight. When they're at the point of having to fuse to win, he knows it's time to be serious.
    You reminded me of Gohan VS Cell when he reached SSJ2.
    He also decided to prolong the fight just to make cell suffer a little longer.

Backfired also

I always thought Vegeta was more "to the point" than Goku which is why i said personality wise gogeta seems like vegeta , yes he had that cell thing but that's the only one that comes to mind right now, contrary to that you have him killing off most of the people in the namek saga , not playing around with the fat android even if he had the upper hand and was literaly showing off his ssj for the first time , recently there's killing the gyniu leader in the golden freeza movie and then also beating freeza directly , also the whole 5 second Frost match.

Goku seems to like fighting more and prolongs the fight , i know there's a difference between prolonging the fight to learn your opponent and just fighting for the fun of it. . I think i remember a time when he gave a sensubean to someone before a fight just so that it would be a fun match , but i can't remember who. Watched it a long time ago.
    Last edited by Zero3; 2019-01-30 at 02:23 PM.

I always thought Vegeta was more "to the point" than Goku which is why i said personality wise gogeta seems like vegeta , yes he had that cell thing but that's the only one that comes to mind right now, contrary to that you have him killing off most of the people in the namek saga , not playing around with the fat android even if he had the upper hand and was literaly showing off his ssj for the first time , recently there's killing the gyniu leader in the golden freeza movie and then also beating freeza directly , also the whole 5 second Frost match.
    yeah, but that's killing, not to mention Vegeta was a cold blooded killer back then.

Goku knows mercy, they were beaten, not worth killing.

Goku never toyed around his opponents.

BUT we are talking about big villains. Goku never toyed around with them.

keep in mind that Vegito also trash talks, something that only Vegeta does.

Goku doesn't trash talk his opponents which is the main reason why Vegito = Vegeta and Gogeta = Goku in dominion.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-01-30 at 09:26 PM.

. I think i remember a time when he gave a sensubean to someone before a fight just so that it would be a fun match , but i can't remember who. Watched it a long time ago.
    He gave a sensubean to perfect cell to fight gohan.
    Everyone was like, WTF?

Anyone else found hilarious the reason why Freeza wanted the dragon balls?
    And the way the scene cuts from Bulma to Freeza showing they are "similar" or doing a similar thing with the dragon balls.
    And then Freeza raises his hand open to the camera showing the number 5...just like Freeza did in DBZ telling Goku planet Namek would have five minutes before exploding

This movie is brilliant
    In Dragon Ball, General Red of the Red Ribbon Army wanted to make the exact same wish as Frieza's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    In Dragon Ball, General Red of the Red Ribbon Army wanted to make the exact same wish as Frieza's.
    I dont remember that one

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Tate, Shida, Takahashi = Gods
    What about Ryo Onishi?

I dont remember that one
    "I am the Red Ribbon Army! What's good for me is good for everyone and I want to be taller! All my life, I've drawn the short straw; I've had to contend with being a mere pebble in a land of giants. It is the curse of my existence. You couldn't possibly understand what it's like...the nightmare of being a genius...yet trapped inside this ugly little body!"
    — "The End of Commander Red"

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Commander_Red

Oh and it's Commander Red, but yeah, he was going to make the same wish to Shenron. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    "I am the Red Ribbon Army! What's good for me is good for everyone and I want to be taller! All my life, I've drawn the short straw; I've had to contend with being a mere pebble in a land of giants. It is the curse of my existence. You couldn't possibly understand what it's like...the nightmare of being a genius...yet trapped inside this ugly little body!"
    — "The End of Commander Red"

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Commander_Red

Oh and it's Commander Red, but yeah, he was going to make the same wish to Shenron. lol
    Oh i member now that is so old
    I still have the dragon ball mangas. All chapters.
    I remember that character now

10+ Year Old Account
    Behold, english Jiren! And he is savage as fuck.

Right? I'm presuming the VA for the game will do the show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    What about Ryo Onishi?
    hm its familiar...

do you have any cuts???

hm its familiar...

do you have any cuts???
    He does the Base/SSJ Goku vs Broly fight, as well as the SSJ Broly transformation scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    He does the Base/SSJ Goku vs Broly fight, as well as the SSJ Broly transformation scene.
    oh yeah, that was great.

especially when Broly goes SSJ.

probably one of the best transformation sequence's ever.

oh yeah, that was great.

especially when Broly goes SSJ.

probably one of the best transformation sequence's ever.
    Far better than Kale's transformation...

Far better than Z Broly's transformation...

Far better than any...U6 Saiyan's transformation...

sooooooooo

Jiren vs Broly

who wins???

sooooooooo

Jiren vs Broly

who wins???
    I didnt watch much of super but here goes.

They needed Gogeta SSJ Blue...isnt that insane? A fusion + SSJ blue?
    Much more powerful than Jiren? Maybe? I dont know

I didnt watch much of super but here goes.

They needed Gogeta SSJ Blue...isnt that insane? A fusion + SSJ blue?
    Much more powerful than Jiren? Maybe? I dont know
    Jiren and Broly both stomped over Goku and Vegeta as SSB.

Ultra Instinct and Fusion are different, yet ridicilous, power boosts so we can't say for sure for now.