Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    When it comes to the new movie it was a huge success.
    The movie made 102 million dollars worldwide...what in the actual F?

I think im watching it right.

Source:
    https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Dr...8)#tab=summary
    nah, about the series not movie.

- - - Updated - - -

also, what an actual fuck

https://www.polygon.com/2019/2/7/182...us-masculinity

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    nah, about the series not movie.

- - - Updated - - -

also, what an actual fuck

https://www.polygon.com/2019/2/7/182...us-masculinity
    Hah! Fucking SJWs...

“It’s not like a Saiyan man to worry about his children,” Goku’s mother, Gine, says to the hero’s father, Bardock, early in the DBS: Broly. The line is a perfect encapsulation of the doomed Saiyan race, in which the strongest men are on the front lines of war, the women stay home, and infants are reared in pods — as to not be sullied by the nurturing touch of their mother.
    this one killed me.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-09 at 01:25 PM.

member when mr popo ate a kamehameha?

popo is zeno's father afterall

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I think sometimes people can get things out of a work that the artist/author never intended or imagined while producing that work. And that's fine.

But pretty much everyone agreed that Broly and Paragus' relationship was awful, and that Broly saying 'You shouldn't say bad things about him, he's my dad' after having it pointed out how shit of a dad Paragus was is a sad moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheelai is a living embodiment of the daily dose meme. Someone knew what they were doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, the dub's reached the Tournament of Power proper! Whee! Can't wait to hear all those wacky dub voices.

I don't like the dub much.

I hope they make Dragon Fist canon with few adjustments.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-10 at 08:40 PM.

I want cooler to be canon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    popo is zeno's father afterall
    I could see that in dbza happening

been waiting on dub to finish ToP then i can rewatch it

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, I think sometimes people can get things out of a work that the artist/author never intended or imagined while producing that work. And that's fine.

But pretty much everyone agreed that Broly and Paragus' relationship was awful, and that Broly saying 'You shouldn't say bad things about him, he's my dad' after having it pointed out how shit of a dad Paragus was is a sad moment.
    broly's treatment by paragus was horrible but it was the only thing broly knew and can't help to love his father still.
    as said by jericho swain :"a child that had knowed only hate , confuse it for love"
    i think that's also the reason why broly, when trapped by goku, re-enrage , because goku tell him not to listen to bad guys but this bad guy is his father and goku just badmouthed him.

Why won't vegeta learn kayoken or instant transmition? I'm sure it's just a pride thing , Goku would be ok with teaching him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    Why won't vegeta learn kayoken or instant transmition? I'm sure it's just a pride thing , Goku would be ok with teaching him for sure.
    I think they should just learn new skills rather then copy skills from others.

I like that Goku has SSJBK, Vegeta SSJB Evolution and Gohan his Mystic form.

it was getting really annoying how everything was just "If Kakarrot can do it so can I" stuff.

i think instant transmission is the one thing that would be good with people knowing.. it's so useful

Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    You literally just answered your own question. lol

On another note i'm so glad that the (current) villain of the newest arc is a wizard/uses magic since I've been hoping for something like this ever since Demigra in xenoverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What I would like is a complete reboot. Restart from the end of DBZ and pretend Super never happened. That is the best course for the franchise imo.
    Dunno bout all dat chef, Super has been great aside from the first two arcs which were just rehashes of the movies with a shoe string budget. Honestly it'd be dope if DB somehow moved on from goku and maybe made broly the protagonist (imagine saying that a year ago) since Gohan is so committed to being a chump. I know it won't ever happen since fans refuse to see anyone but goku in the lead.
    Last edited by UnluckyAmateur; 2019-02-11 at 05:01 PM.

More than Broly vs. Jiren, a fight I want to see is Broly vs. Cunber.

I think there's a good chance we'll see that down the line in the promotional anime.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Dunno bout all dat chef, Super has been great aside from the first two arcs which were just rehashes of the movies with a shoe string budget. Honestly it'd be dope if DB somehow moved on from goku and maybe made broly the protagonist (imagine saying that a year ago) since Gohan is so committed to being a chump. I know it won't ever happen since fans refuse to see anyone but goku in the lead.
    they could do something like Boruto but Goku is just soooo iconic.

like, try remove Luffy LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    they could do something like Boruto but Goku is just soooo iconic.

like, try remove Luffy LoL.
    It's sad because that's literally what Toriyama was trying to do with cell saga but the fans bitched so Goku had to come back.

Honestly though, Luffy is still going through his whole arc and all while goku did it like 3-4 times in Z alone. If anyone could take the mantle while still being iconic enough to satisfy most people, it would be Broly. He gives you some of those Cell game gohan vibes with a lot more trauma and what not.