10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    This came to my mind just saw it.

Haha that's pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Taerra View Post
    Watching Bardock The Father of Goku right now. and then I might watch the 3 Broly movies, and for anyone that says I should watch them in the original Japanese that is what I am doing.
    I prefer the Funimation dub myself. Word of advice though, skip the third Broly movie. Bio Broly is garbage, and I would only watch it for the sake of completeness, not to be entertained.

10+ Year Old Account
    the 3ed broly movie does not even complete the story

just an added plot that didnt really matter

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    the 3ed broly movie does not even complete the story

just an added plot that didnt really matter
    By completeness, I more of mean so that I can say I've seen every DBZ movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    By completeness, I more of mean so that I can say I've seen every DBZ movie.
    did bio broly really have a story though?

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of "What If"'s, one of the games, Budokai 1 or 2 I think, featured alternate little stories for different situations. It's been so long that I can't really remember them, but they were rather insignificant for the game itself, just there for completion sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    On the topic of "What If"'s, one of the games, Budokai 1 or 2 I think, featured alternate little stories for different situations. It's been so long that I can't really remember them, but they were rather insignificant for the game itself, just there for completion sake.
    There was a bonus level at the end of Budokai 1 where Cell makes a move to absorb (I think 18) but Krillin gets in the way and he accidentally absorbs him instead. So you have to fight Yamcha and Tien as a weakened, Krillin-Cell. After you beat them someone shows up and blows you up... and then Cell wakes up from a dream as he's standing on his arena before the Cell games.

Haha I likes the skyrim mods thing. And yeah I kinda wondered how chi chi and bulma would handle it if goku and vegeta were stuck together forever haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if said already, but Hoshi is a card game ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I prefer the Funimation dub myself. Word of advice though, skip the third Broly movie. Bio Broly is garbage, and I would only watch it for the sake of completeness, not to be entertained.
    I actually have the DVDs for them all and they include the original Jap and Funimation Dubs, and the Broly ones came as a set but I have seen them all but you can never watch too much DBZ.

I also have The history of Trunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It seems Bardock was not the Original Super Saiyan that was mentioned by Vegeta. Bardock went to Planet Plant (the future Planet Vegeta) and killed Chilled, starting the SS legend amongst Chilled's ancestors. Meanwhile, the OSS destroyed the Saiyan homeworld, killing himself and starting the SS legend amongst Saiyans, and they moved to Planet Plant.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Original_Super_Saiyan (3rd note in the Trivia section)
    Ah, thank you for that. All makes sense now.

Figured I'd leave this here for it's awesomeness, one of the best things in DBZ.

The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This is great! I cant believe i didn't know about this before!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many great memories of coming home from school and turning on the T.V waiting for DBZ to start. I liked GT but definitely preferred DBZ. Only watched a few episodes here and there of dragon ball

Favourite character - Vegeta

Deleted
    Damn i remember watching DBZ when i was 8 years old or smth.. My favourite character !BUBU!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    There was a bonus level at the end of Budokai 1 where Cell makes a move to absorb (I think 18) but Krillin gets in the way and he accidentally absorbs him instead. So you have to fight Yamcha and Tien as a weakened, Krillin-Cell. After you beat them someone shows up and blows you up... and then Cell wakes up from a dream as he's standing on his arena before the Cell games.
    what a nightmare, being beat by yamcha and tien while u look like krillin

Deleted
    Just finished watching all of DBZ and it brought back some good memories of watching it when i was younger.

Deleted
    Cell vs Gohan could have been more epic, but still Gohan was rockin' it - Oh the childhood memories

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Ah, thank you for that. All makes sense now.

Figured I'd leave this here for it's awesomeness, one of the best things in DBZ.

this fight is the only 1 that rivals the intensity, dramaticness, and dynamicness of the freiza fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we were discussing 'What if' earlier... What if Gohan hadn't dropped the earring Goku threw?

Gohku?
    Gokan?
    Gokun?