10+ Year Old Account
    yeah goku is def the legendary super saiyan, he did not stay in the crib as a baby next to anyone else who could possibly be of that level.

10+ Year Old Account
    *whistle blow* Foul on Team Frieza. Unnecessary Death Beaming of an arrogant Saiyan Prince. 5 minute penalty and a substitute for the opposing team.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Goku just made a hole in the ground by looking at it. Sure wouldn't want to be Frieza right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Ya, I also don't know who that chick is in the back. Princess Snake maybe?

Anyway, here's a couple videos.

And this one...I just...too awesome (and funny, I guess).

This made me lol for like 10 mins

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is still my fav show of all time i have them all from dragonball through to Gt on dvd and every movie aswell just such an awesome tv show.

It seems Goku just fell into a pool of molten lava! Knowing Goku, he'll probably just come out with a wicked heat rash.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    That Otakufest vid may be the best thing I've ever seen lol. I cried from laughing so much.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    i felt like a nerd when they used gogeta instead of vegito and i knew it.

I was looking around on Blizzard's forums for some Diablo 3 stuff, and something caught my eye. Someone said, what's the best class to solo Inferno mode. Someone else replied, Super Buu, he can blow up entire galaxies, regenerate his body instantly, and turn his enemies into candy.

That's the kind of shit I'd say. Do I have a clone out there, or did one of you guys say that lol.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 02:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 02:38 AM ----------

tien in dragonball AF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 02:38 AM ----------
    thanks for that,made me lol pretty hard

I like Tien's outfit in AF. That's good stuff, does he actually get more powerful too? I haven't read AF yet.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    its art invovled with AF,although he does not appear in toybles fan manga. as you can tell, he is hard core training in the time chamber.

That Tein is badass!

its art invovled with AF,although he does not appear in toybles fan manga. as you can tell, he is hard core training in the time chamber.
    He's the only human(kinda) character that I think could survive a year in the chamber. Well Uub too. Would have been amazing if Tien and Uub went in together in the show and came out super powerful. Tien has always been one tough dude so I think he could do it.

Tien, the only character in DBZ to take on someone 1000x as powerful as he is and hold him at bay without getting his ass kicked himself. That's got to count for something.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-12 at 03:06 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe tien hit enlightenment?

maybe tien hit enlightenment?
    Exactly, something like that. Give the poor humans a super powerful form they can reach with enough effort so they can compete too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Exactly, something like that. Give the poor humans a super powerful form they can reach with enough effort so they can compete too.
    krillin and yamcha need to soon! ok yamcha cant

I like Krillin as he is. Gets owned all the time but hangs in their, despite being scared shitless all the time. Still finds ways to be useful, without being super focused on training. Retires when he gets a family. He's literally meant to be us if the human viewer was in the DBZ universe I think. That's his whole base of his character. He's always been the viewer's mirror or POV since he was introduced in Dragonball in my opinion.

Yamcha definately not. He's not focused enough on his goals. Look at his training regimen for example lol. He just sucks.

Tien it could fit though. Takes everything seriously, is super focused and has always shown great potential, especially against Cell. Uub is just Buu 2.0 so he would obviously get it too.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-12 at 03:27 AM.