10+ Year Old Account
    tien needs to stop trolling geometry

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess we can all be glad he didnt use Hexagon beam or something cuz that would get awkward. But since we're on the subject of DB Attacks what is your guys favorite move from any game/series or w/e my personal favorite is Heat Dome Attack that Future Trunks used to kill 1st form cell in his timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    I guess we can all be glad he didnt use Hexagon beam or something cuz that would get awkward. But since we're on the subject of DB Attacks what is your guys favorite move from any game/series or w/e my personal favorite is Heat Dome Attack that Future Trunks used to kill 1st form cell in his timeline.
    Final Flash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galick Gun. and epic attack that (I think) is only used once. Except in GT, but we'll ignore that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    Galick Gun. and epic attack that (I think) is only used once. Except in GT, but we'll ignore that.
    Vegeta never seemed to use his special attacks. Which is funny, because when Goku was fighting Buu for the first time (the first time we see him go SSJ3), he sees Buu use this completely random multi-ball energy thing (you know, the thing that never works), and says it's Vegeta's attack.

Some of the attacks weren't named in the series, like Trunks' Burning Attack. I was partial to Masenko, but I guess it was never as powerful as Kamehameha, because Gohan never used it past, like Frieza.

Warp Kamehameha Wave.

Just so bad ass. Charge it in the air and then pop up right beside the guy and melt his face.

Cell's reaction is priceless.
    I also love the narrator. "Fighting at full power and and using the killer combination of the Kamehameha wave and instant transmission really blew Cell's mind"
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-21 at 07:06 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    The main reason why I never liked Majin buu as much as freiza or even cell (love freiza more)

freiza was strong, shit did not have to happen for him to get stronger, for cell vegeta and his saiyan pride allowed him to hit his final form (NO ME GUSTA) just a lame plot, which majin buu was 100% of

wait buu is weaker than me? Let gohan do it or gotanks
    wait buu is now weaker than super buu (kid buu form) that..... means gohan can just win now right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally love Burning Attack, that and the Dragon Fist or w/e it is that Goku used in movie #17, I think it was. The one with the brothers and Hildigarn, or w/e his name was.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Final Flash. The music helps too.

Go to the 4:00 mark if you don't want to see him charging his attack.

Not really a special move but I love the Father-Son Kamehameha Wave. Both of them. SSJ2 Gohan and Goku then the one in one of the Broly movies.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-05-22 at 03:04 AM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-05-22 at 03:07 AM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-05-22 at 03:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-05-22 at 05:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Final Flash. The music helps too.

Go to the 4:00 mark if you don't want to see him charging his attack.
    Dunno ..... I preffer the track in this version

10+ Year Old Account
    come on guys we got toonami coming back need more dbz discussion!!

OMG FREIZA JUST CUT HIMSELF IN HALF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    come on guys we got toonami coming back need more dbz discussion!!

OMG FREIZA JUST CUT HIMSELF IN HALF
    A. DBZ is not coming back to Toonami. While the current leaked lineup may or may not be correct, DBZ is still the property of someone else, and Toonami doesn't have much money.
    B. The Dragon Ball Hoshi stuff you linked is all completely fake, as explained earlier in the thread. Unfortunately, there will be no other Dragon Ball series.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A. DBZ is not coming back to Toonami. While the current leaked lineup may or may not be correct, DBZ is still the property of someone else, and Toonami doesn't have much money.
    B. The Dragon Ball Hoshi stuff you linked is all completely fake, as explained earlier in the thread. Unfortunately, there will be no other Dragon Ball series.
    Well, it's not fake, it's just from a video game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Well, it's not fake, it's just from a video game.
    Well, yeah, it's all real stuff, just none of it is a new series like it's claimed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    well aware thats why the last link is the video game! although i think its dragonball online.... i dunno it was cool shit

GOKU STOP SPARING BAD GUYS! HES GUNNA KILL U!

10+ Year Old Account
    well aware thats why the last link is the video game! although i think its dragonball online.... i dunno it was cool shit

I like Future Trunk's explanation of that.

Yep, Goku, it's your fault the androids are here and in my time. ALL YOUR FAULT

10+ Year Old Account
    omg....GOKUS DEAD! the whole planet blew up! freiza won guys

Nah, it's Dragon Ball Heroes. A Japanese arcade game.