I would love to see the Cooler movie personally. Since they just did Frieza I think it would be appropriate to do that one next. They will probably save it until after Cyber Frieza and King Cold are dealt with though, if ever.

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 03:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Was that line a reference to "Jurassic Park"? I remember that one hunter said it right before he was eaten by a Vegetaraptor Velociraptor. I think he might have Australian.
    Indeed it was. That line has always stuck with me for some reason. I also laughed my ass off when I saw it in the episode.

As a Mass Effect fan when Vegeta finished off the Ginyu force is probably my favorite.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-07-21 at 07:32 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    From the end of the Bardock movie, it seems Antfish (Dodoria, Ginyu) would be Salza and KaiserNeko (Zarbon, King Kai) is Cooler
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Funny story. I was derping around some live streams on Twitch. Got to talk with the owner of Curse. My inner troll took over, and I could only ask him one thing. Who would win, Superman or Goku? He actually responded to me, he said Goku. I wish I would have screenshotted it, but I'm a derp. Still though, it makes me cackle for some reason.

whats so special about asking the owner of curse that question? i know its a widely debated topic around the interwebs, but still?

Also, New topic to talk about. What is your favourite move in DB, DBZ and DBGT + any fan fic you can find with a properly explained or showcased attack

My favourite is definitely the Kaioken. I LOVE when Goku goes bananas on Vegeta and Frieza with the 2x 3x 4x and later the 20x kaioken. The power of that move pre super saiyan is just unimagineable. It still saddens me though that the move wasn't used more The fight vs Vegeta where he uses it still gives me chills and make me giggle like a little school girl meeting justin bieber.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-07-21 at 10:14 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    whats so special about asking the owner of curse that question? i know its a widely debated topic around the interwebs, but still?
    I'd have asked him a more controversial question, like who is best ____

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Idk? It just seemed like a good idea at the time. How many other people can say that they've had the owner of Curse give his opinion about a random nerd topic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite move is Final Flash.

Best character's best attack :P

x3. Just for you.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-07-22 at 01:47 AM.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

My favorite move would have to be Goku's first ka ma ha ma ha... Yes I'm talking about DB Goku. Just caught me off guard when he did it.

If I remember, question for favorite DB/DBZ/DBGT move was asked like 40-50 pages ago, but whatever ......

Final Flash - that's my favorite move.

BTW, respect for Vegeta's japanese voice actor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the entire Dragon Ball series in English dub, but most animes I watch nowadays are Japanese w/ English subtitles. Now I can't watch DB subbed because I keep thinking Krillin is Luffy.

Also, Goku's Japanese voice...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand the Japanese DBZ cast (save Vegeta and Frieza).
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Also, Goku's Japanese voice...
    ^ Yup. Most of the time I'm fine with Jap voices, even if I originally saw it in Eng dub. I could handle Krillin sounding like a 5-year-old...but oh god, Goku's voice is pretty much a kick in the balls
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-07-22 at 08:43 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Rule 63 Gogeta (don't kill me please !!!):

http://funnymama.com/post/94885

It would be cool to see some official SSJ(1-4) females

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post

Dat's all I got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to learn korean so i can play dragon ball online

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Need to learn korean so i can play dragon ball online
    It would just be easier if they brought it west to the EU and US.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 03:14 PM ----------

Rule 63 Gogeta (don't kill me please !!!):

http://funnymama.com/post/94885

BTW, who's that SSJ 4 supposed to be? Pan?
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    It would just be easier if they brought it west to the EU and US.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 03:14 PM ----------

BTW, who's that SSJ 4 supposed to be? Pan?
    Read carefully the line above the picture .......

And in case you don't know what rule 63 is: "For any given male character, there is a female version of that character." Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=rule%2063

10+ Year Old Account
    Read carefully the line above the picture .......

And in case you don't know what rule 63 is: "For any given male character, there is a female version of that character." Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=rule%2063
    Ah, gotcha.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Personally i preferred the episodes where Krillen got the crap kicked out of him, so every other episode haha

10+ Year Old Account
    So that's pretty much every episode in which he is not dead.