10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back Genn. What did we learn from the Kai's this time?
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    that the kais do not like zombies

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 06:29 AM ----------

Im glad to see goku is the strongest character in the entire multiverse from that showdown. Where he belongs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    that the kais do not like zombies

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 06:29 AM ----------

Im glad to see goku is the strongest character in the entire multiverse from that showdown. Where he belongs!

Wait how can the Kai's not like zombies? I mean isn't Krillin just walking dead anyway? Him and Yamcha both.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account

seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    If you were capable of doing one Ki attack, would you prefer it to be a beam/wave type (Kamehameha, Final Flash, Special Beam Cannon, Tri-beam, Death Beam, etc) or a ball type (Spirit Bomb, Big Bang Attack, Death Ball, Hellzone Grenade)?
    Can't beat the Kamehameha wave, that thing is beast. Goku literally fights the most powerful villains and good guys in the universe ever and it's eats all thier attacks for breakfast. Cell even uses it as his most powerful attack when he has the cells of all the fighters. He himself is killed by it. Buu even got melted a few times by it, just nothing anyone else dishes out can stand up to it when Goku is at or near their level. It's powerful as hell, can be sustained and controlled through movement and how much power is put into it.

My favorite one? Probably Goku and Vegeta's Kamehameha wave Vs Galik gun battle or Cell Vs Gohan and crew.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-07-25 at 08:01 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I would choose beam attack.. more precise/cooler I guess lol

Favorite non-saiyan.. well.. I disliked hercule for a long time but then he became friends with Buu and during that time period he is probably my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always wondered how people like Krillin and Yamcha attained such insanely high power levels despite being only human (both were 10,000 at the minimum, Krillin broke 20K-30K on Namek)....while someone like Hercule trains all the time but still struggles to even break through the 100 power level mark. Pretty much all the human warriors were absolutely pathetic as we saw in the tournament.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-07-25 at 08:17 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    is broly stronger than super perfect cell, yes and here is why

It is stated that gohan is a super saiyan 2 against broly, even if out of practice broly dominated gohan

His first defeat took goku+trunks+vegeta+piccolo+gohan (not super 2) all of whom were super saiyan and super namek. Not just that, it took the right punch in the right spot with a giant asteroid to defeat broly.

Now the second time it was a super saiyan 2, goten who was at at least the same level as freiza and goku to defeat broly.

now for super perfect cell

It took the power of 1 hurt super saiyan 2 to defeat him while being distracted by a relatively strong blast by vegeta. yamcha, krillin, chatzu, and tien all has minuscule power in comparison (maybe tien had more comparable power)

It took a lot more to defeat broly than it did to beat cell.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 08:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    I've always wondered how people like Krillin and Yamcha attained such insanely high power levels despite being only human (both were 10,000 at the minimum, Krillin broke 20K-30K on Namek)....while someone like Hercule trains all the time but still struggles to even break through the 100 power level mark. Pretty much all the human warriors were absolutely pathetic as we saw in the tournament.
    Ki training vs physical training, there is only so far curls can go

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind Broly has Saiyan Healing. Gohan wasn't fighting Broly, he was fighting Super Perfect Broly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind Broly has Saiyan Healing. Gohan wasn't fighting Broly, he was fighting Super Perfect Broly.
    Very true zoma, meaning that broly is at least at super perfect cells level or greater

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ki training vs physical training, there is only so far curls can go
    Dragonball had tons of strong humans didn't it e.g. Master Roshi and Mercenary Tao? I'd say even they were far stronger than Hercule. There was also that big red-indian guy (forgot name).

Also I reckon Chi-Chi could kick Hercule's ass, and what training did she do? Zip -_-
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Can't beat the Kamehameha wave, that thing is beast. Goku literally fights the most powerful villains and good guys in the universe ever and it's eats all thier attacks for breakfast. Cell even uses it as his most powerful attack when he has the cells of all the fighters. He himself is killed by it. Buu even got melted a few times by it, just nothing anyone else dishes out can stand up to it when Goku is at or near their level. It's powerful as hell, can be sustained and controlled through movement and how much power is put into it.

My favorite one? Probably Goku and Vegeta's Kamehameha wave Vs Galik gun battle or Cell Vs Gohan and crew.
    One thing I don't understand about the Kamehameha Wave (and some other beam attacks) is how it will sometimes just push the person. Like when Goku did the wave fight vs Vegeta. It beat Vegeta, but basically did no damage to him. It just pushed him into the atmosphere until he rolled off of it. Similar situation with Frieza. Frieza attacked it shoulder first, then rolled off of it and took Goku out from the side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonball had tons of strong humans didn't it e.g. Master Roshi and Mercenary Tao? I'd say even they were far stronger than Hercule. There was also that big red-indian guy (forgot name).

Also I reckon Chi-Chi could kick Hercule's ass, and what training did she do? Zip -_-
    Chi chi has the power of being the only one the strongest person in the universe is afraid of (other than POPO!)

lets not forget, Tao and roshi both had ki abilities, dodon ray and kamahameha!

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 08:21 AM ----------

One thing I don't understand about the Kamehameha Wave (and some other beam attacks) is how it will sometimes just push the person. Like when Goku did the wave fight vs Vegeta. It beat Vegeta, but basically did no damage to him. It just pushed him into the atmosphere until he rolled off of it. Similar situation with Frieza. Frieza attacked it shoulder first, then rolled off of it and took Goku out from the side.
    It must be how the energy is set up. Its not a random ki blast after all.

10+ Year Old Account

All of them could, easily. Goku, at the start of the series, had a PL of 10, at which point he was bullet proof. So every human he faced from then onwards that gave him even a little bit of a challenge could probably be considered stronger than Hercule.

Trained by a master who knows the ways of Kii. I think back in dragonball there were only a few left after King Piccolo? Gohan, Roshii, and some others. It's really what holds all the humans back who don't know it like Hercule. Hercule is not even 10 power level btw, he can't stop a bullet.

Also on the topic of Galic Gun Vs Kamehameha wave I mentioned earlier. Does anyone else notice that after that battle Vegeta switched up his energy beam tactics. Instead of a beam like Galic gun he switched to all out waves that can't be touched. The only other time he's in one of those battles again is against Goku when he goes Majin but it was just a lesser kii wave for a few seconds, just a quick test of strength, nothing intense. Think its just coincidence or tactics?
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them could, easily. Goku, at the start of the series, had a PL of 10, at which point he was bullet proof. So every human he faced from then onwards that gave him even a little bit of a challenge could probably be considered stronger than Hercule.
    Im nice to hercule and at least put him at 50 at his prime, likly much stronger than any human on earth who lacked Ki abilities, (obvious exception being chi chi or possibly the ox king) I also go by the theory saiyans are simply more durable in terms of physiology which is why bullets cannot hurt goku, im sure yamcha and krillin would both by easily hurt by bullets back in dragon ball, roshi possibly not.

as for vegeta not using his main attacks in favor or random bursts, def tactics to conserve energy.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 08:25 AM ----------

good ole team 4 star movie parody
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-07-25 at 08:26 AM.

The way I see it, say in Vegeta's case. Is the second the beams about to hit them, and they realize they lost the battle, they stop firing their wave and take that energy output and put it into like a kii shield and defense so they don't get vaporized. And with Goku at that time they were about equal in power so Frieza did pretty much the same thing but offensively. As we saw it really drained Frieza though in the longrun. It can only be done when they are near eachother's power level and the guy still has gas in the tank.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-07-25 at 08:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second question. Where would you like to fire your ki attack from. Palms, finger, eye, mouth or other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Second question. Where would you like to fire your ki attack from. Palms, finger, eye, mouth or other?

finger and mouth

because both are always bad ass!

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 08:36 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    For the most part, the kamehameha does not seem any more powerful than any other blast. It's all about the energy put into it. I've seen several characters from a normal ki blast as opposed to a "special" blast, and they seem to do just as much damage. The different names honestly seem to do nothing.