10+ Year Old Account
    Sure looks like he could kick my ass.

So, I've been watching all of DBZ again, because I recently purchased all 9 seasons on DVD, and I've noticed a couple of interesting things. So far the most interesting, is what King Kai said about Saiyans when Goku first arrived on his planet. King Kai was explaining that Planet Vegeta has the same gravity as his his planet and that that gives them an advantage., Bnd then he said, "But that's not the root of their power. Saiyans are born with a natural ability to fight anywhere, it's like a sixth sense, it's in their blood."

I find that line to be very interesting, and I think it's just further proof that Saiyans can breath in space. Another thing that I found interesting was when Goku met Princess Snake, he ate a ton of drugged food and he shrugged it off easily. I think that's proof that higher power levels give a resistance to poisons.

Also, Yajirobe just bit Krillin's ass. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So, I've been watching all of DBZ again, because I recently purchased all 9 seasons on DVD, and I've noticed a couple of interesting things. So far the most interesting, is what King Kai said about Saiyans when Goku first arrived on his planet. King Kai was explaining that Planet Vegeta has the same gravity as his his planet and that that gives them an advantage., Bnd then he said, "But that's not the root of their power. Saiyans are born with a natural ability to fight anywhere, it's like a sixth sense, it's in their blood."

I find that line to be very interesting, and I think it's just further proof that Saiyans can breath in space. Another thing that I found interesting was when Goku met Princess Snake, he ate a ton of drugged food and he shrugged it off easily. I think that's proof that higher power levels give a resistance to poisons.

I bet Krillin liked it ;P
    I'm not saying that goku not being bothered by the drugged food doesn't mean that, but I think it could just be because its goku and he can/does eat anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

Krillin Owned Count +1

And hey, Yamcha's leg didn't break. Good for him.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 07:14 PM ----------

I wonder if Luffy from One Piece is at least part-Saiyan. He eats a lot, and he seems to get stronger after every fight, even though the only time he ever trained was before the series started and during the timeskip.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to Luffy, I think that's just an anime protagonist thing.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    nearly all anime protagonists eat a ton

except ichigo

10+ Year Old Account
    Even Ash enjoys stuffing himself silly from time to time.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish it was that easy :P

gather the dragon balls, and wish ur soul out of existence

btw ive been reading this fan fic called honor trip, its meh imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    btw ive been reading this fan fic called honor trip, its meh imo
    I, on the other hand, quite love it.
    The whole thing at the start with the trial and such can get a bit boring due to how much the author develops every tiny detail, but after that part is through, I can safely say that I can't quit that fanfic anymore.

Now, I wonder what's wrong with DBM, or rather, the guys behind it... doesn't bode well, today's page
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-10-12 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I, on the other hand, quite love it.
    The whole thing at the start with the trial and such can get a bit boring due to how much the author develops every tiny detail, but after that part is through, I can safely say that I can't quit that fanfic anymore.

Now, I wonder what's wrong with DBM, or rather, the guys behind it... doesn't bode well, today's page
    I dunno honor trip does what multiverse managed to avoid, be an obvious fan fic

in AF and multiverse, it might as well have been written by the original teams

Honor trip does a lot that just seems off, vegetas actions/emotions, how multipliers are explained by goku etc. u know, like stuff fans wank over

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 07:55 PM ----------

oh and that random alien world chapter that didnt really do much of anything of interest, also most of the dialog seems way to advanced for a lot of characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I dunno honor trip does what multiverse managed to avoid, be an obvious fan fic

in AF and multiverse, it might as well have been written by the original teams

Honor trip does a lot that just seems off, vegetas actions/emotions, how multipliers are explained by goku etc. u know, like stuff fans wank over

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 07:55 PM ----------

oh and that random alien world chapter that didnt really do much of anything of interest, also most of the dialog seems way to advanced for a lot of characters
    I have to agree with the dialog part. It surely is normal for Cell, Trunks, Gohan and Bulma to speak with such eloquence and using big words and such. Now, for Vegeta, Goku and the other Z fighters? That's a bit over the top, especially in Goku's case. But overall, it doesn't bother me enough, but I understand why it would bother other other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Yeah the page from DBM was quite worrisome today.. I hope they get it figured out. I want to know what happens! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I have to agree with the dialog part. It surely is normal for Cell, Trunks, Gohan and Bulma to speak with such eloquence and using big words and such. Now, for Vegeta, Goku and the other Z fighters? That's a bit over the top, especially in Goku's case. But overall, it doesn't bother me enough, but I understand why it would bother other other people.
    broly is a walkin talkin lexicon

Here's another one. I make sweet love to Bulma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well wow im in the human centipede behind majin buu looks like so much fun!!!

...I receive surprise butt sex from Baby Marron.

Oh god.

I receive surprise butt sex from Videl.. It could be much worse I suppose..

10+ Year Old Account
    why did I just take a bullet for chaitzu? its not like he hasnt died 3 or 4 times already.

I just took a bullet for Goten. I dont even like him...