Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    13 could have been cool, he was cool pre combining with the other androids is it 11 and 12 or 13 and 15 i dont think its actually consistant

hirudegarn was more of story line for trunks

bojack was...... nothing
    Yea Bojack was terrible, Cooler' first movie was ehh...

Metal Cooler was actually interesting, it wasn't just villain beats up Goku, Goku then beats up Villain. They actually had a good fight, and Vegeta and Goku didn't screw around and finished Cooler asap. Then you see the thousands of Coolers on the cliff and it's like "Oh Sheeeet"

Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    Yea Bojack was terrible, Cooler' first movie was ehh...

Metal Cooler was actually interesting, it wasn't just villain beats up Goku, Goku then beats up Villain. They actually had a good fight, and Vegeta and Goku didn't screw around and finished Cooler asap. Then you see the thousands of Coolers on the cliff and it's like "Oh Sheeeet"
    When you're on Comic Vine and talking about DBZ, does it ever feel like other people watched an entirely different show? I just read a post where someone said the Shadow Dragons from GT aren't strong enough to destroy planets. That fucking hurts my brain. It's mind bottling. It puts my mind in a bottle and suffocates it to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    When you're on Comic Vine and talking about DBZ, does it ever feel like other people watched an entirely different show? I just read a post where someone said the Shadow Dragons from GT aren't strong enough to destroy planets. That fucking hurts my brain. It's mind bottling. It puts my mind in a bottle and suffocates it to death.
    Oh god that pisses me off so much. Half the people of comicvine are fucking morons when it comes to DBZ and have never watched the show or read the manga.

Sweet Geezus, this is probably why Anime vs Comics are banned. Too many people low-ball DBZ.

Oh and how do you get your post count up so you can post images, because mine is still at 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and how do you get your post count up so you can post images, because mine is still at 0
    Posts in the Fun Stuff forum don't count. We also know when you're just spamming to get to ten posts (what you need for links and a signature). We see you when you're sleeping, we know when you're awake. We know when you've been spamming stuff, so be useful for Smooze's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Posts in the Fun Stuff forum don't count. We also know when you're just spamming to get to ten posts (what you need for links and a signature). We see you when you're sleeping, we know when you're awake. We know when you've been spamming stuff, so be useful for Smooze's sake.
    Lol thank you.

Don't hurt me, but wasn't the pollution one not that strong? He just made all the other characters very weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Don't hurt me, but wasn't the pollution one not that strong? He just made all the other characters very weak.
    was that the same one that came from the underwear wish?
    I see Stupid people!

No, I think the underwear wish was the one that was that water/or wind woman that was giving all those people fish

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ha, can't believe I overlooked that. Thanks.

----

Back on topic, I just came up with (in my opinion) a great villain for the upcoming movie. Bardock. Through some loophole, he is released from Hell, and the atrocities he witnessed while there made him insane. Ends up on Earth, or King Kai sends the Z fighters after him on some other planet or whatever. After their first brief battle, Goku learns that Bardock is his father, and can't bring himself to take him down. It's then up to the other Z fighters to team up and take Bardock down/cheer up and convince Goku to do the right thing.

No, I think the underwear wish was the one that was that water/or wind woman that was giving all those people fish
    yes, you are right
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm

bardock maybe, but id rather see something way more awesome

maybe emperor frost

queen ice

Ize the son of freiza (stolen from AF)

as u can tell im biased

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about the Bardock idea. He didn't have any qualms about beating up Raditz (or at least attempting to do so).

10+ Year Old Account
    So.. I thought that was nappa when I saw it at first lol

just started reading that. awesome fan-comic so far

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    just started reading that. awesome fan-comic so far
    So far. After this chapter the artist is leaving, so we need to wait for a replacement.

Yes DBZ movie topic! I love talking about this and speculating/ hoping.

I think we're gonna see some more super saiyan 3('s).

I think there's a good chance we'll get a SS3 Vegeta and maybe a fusion.
    Maybe the thing that killed Pikkon, could be a villain.

I personally hope it's either a dragon or an evil Kai, which is kinda stolen from gt and AF but every other type of villain is over done!

Yeah it would be good for vegeta to get ss3.. I honestly can't think of any good villains.. maybe vegeta goes crazy.. nah even thats overdone lol.
    I guess I like the pikkon idea. I cant think of anything that would be reasonable to give them a challenge yet not seem like it came from nowhere

For those that don't know, there's a website called screwattack.com and they have a show called Death Battle where they put 2 fictional characters against each other and say who they think would win. They recently announced that the next Death Battle will be Goku vs Superman. Naturally, their site exploded with blog and forum posts about the subject. So far, I feel the Goku side has done pretty well for arguing that he would win. but a lot of fans think that he can't match Superman in terms of raw strength. I made a short blog post explaining a bit about why I think people underestimate Goku's physical strength, and that he is in fact stronger than Superman. If anyone's interested I'd love it if some of you guys could check it out and tell me what you think.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/goku...sical-strength
    YES! I actually follow screwattack, got attached to them years ago when I was like 13 (it really is a mediocre content site but w/e), and their fucking Vegeta vs Shadow fight pissed me the fuck off. Still though, I've been waiting for this for a long time. Either they recognize Goku can't be fucked with, or I stop watching their already semi-regularly shitty content.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

I won't hurt you bro, I'm filled with nothing but love and good intentions. ^_^

Haze Shenron still took punches from base form Goku, before weakening him. That easily puts him on a level above Super Perfect Cell, or even Kid Buu.

Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    YES! I actually follow screwattack, got attached to them years ago when I was like 13 (it really is a mediocre content site but w/e), and their fucking Vegeta vs Shadow fight pissed me the fuck off. Still though, I've been waiting for this for a long time. Either they recognize Goku can't be fucked with, or I stop watching their already semi-regularly shitty content.
    Join the fight lol. I'm an Advantage member on that site by the name UltimateSaiyan. It's literally been a bloodbath as I have argued for Goku over the top and under with a few other people like mr.Leon, Jack_Red89, and CRAZE MEGA BOMB.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:14 AM ----------

I won't hurt you bro, I'm filled with nothing but love and good intentions. ^_^

Haze Shenron still took punches from base form Goku, before weakening him. That easily puts him on a level above Super Perfect Cell, or even Kid Buu.
    ok, you are the only person i know with a vast understanding of powerlevels and math.

Ben Singer is the man in charge of Deathbattle, please argue Goku's side for his power.

Join the fight lol. I'm an Advantage member on that site by the name UltimateSaiyan. It's literally been a bloodbath as I have argued for Goku over the top and under with a few other people like mr.Leon, Jack_Red89, and CRAZE MEGA BOMB.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:14 AM ----------

ok, you are the only person i know with a vast understanding of powerlevels and math.

Ben Singer is the man in charge of Deathbattle, please argue Goku's side for his power.
    How do I contact this Ben Singer guy?

Edit: Hey, Impossibru. You own physical copies of the entire manga, right? Could you fact check something for me? Specifically, I want an exact quote of volume 37 page 175.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-11-05 at 02:36 PM.