Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The title sounds epic. Battle of the Gods. And what the hell is that in the background floating there with a staff? Looks badass. The rabbit thing not so much.

Oh, and to everyone that said they haven't seen Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, just go watch it. You really don't need to have seen the series before. All you need to know is Alucard's a badass, and in the abridged version he's really really troll.

Edit: Huh, so I just did some reading on Kanzenshuu. They say that they can't be 100% sure that the picture is legit at this time. It has been reported as being the real deal on a couple of Japanese sites. They say that it looks like it was screenshotted directly on a computer screen though, which is odd. With that plus the Gohan not being mystic thing, I personally think there's a good chance it's fake.
    That is what I thought of the picture as well... Another thing comes to mind is the girl on the left. She reminds me of Pan, but then, I haven't seen any legit DB episodes for years, so it may be just someone I've forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    That is what I thought of the picture as well... Another thing comes to mind is the girl on the left. She reminds me of Pan, but then, I haven't seen any legit DB episodes for years, so it may be just someone I've forgotten.
    Could be Videl just with a different haircut and clothes. If you just look at her face she looks almost identical.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I first saw it, I figured Genn was just posting another funny dbz related pic. I assumed someone had made a crossover picture, but I only saw DBZ characters on the bottom (except for "Videl", that one I wasn't sure). When I realized it was the movie poster, I thought "Uhh, really?" Here's hoping it's fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    but but

purple bunny god

In Tokyo, Japan yesterday, the 29th Prize Fair took place with various companies showing off their goods. One of those was toy company Bandai, who announced they will have 7 cm tall figures featuring characters from the Dragon Ball Z 2013 movie as part of their World Collectable Figure series. There will be figures of the obvious Goku and Vegeta, who we all know will be in the movie, but also of six other characters. Three of them are unknown at this time, while the other three seem to be Emperor Pilaf and his minions Mai and Shu.

The grey characters visible are Majin Buu, Master Roshi, SS3 Battle Damaged Goku, Kid Chi-Chi, Android 18, Goku in his leather jacket thing drinking from a canteen? ---> These figures have nothing to do with the movie however. Only the little cartoon sketches of goku, vegeta pilaf, mai, and shu do with 3 black ovals being mystery characters, wonder if anyone can translate the text in the black ovals.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2012-11-11 at 05:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    KRILLIN! WHAT THE HELL!

whhhyyy

Big Purple rabbit is kinda dumb. Hopefully the floating figure is a better villain, their back story better be over whelming.

Gohan not mystic, makers dropping the ball, if not fake, kinda disappointing.

Krillin rocking green like Chiaotzu seems kinda fake-ish to me, unless they just added a new casual attire. The first poster had krillin with an orange gi.

I think thats Yamcha tucked away between gohan and goten, looking like an older goten in the last episode of dbz.

Bulma looks young still, that other girl is most likely Videl, Made to be more appealing to japanese viewers, "more attractive" also could be a reworked Chi-Chi to be more attractive. To appeal to the japanese culture over there and what not...However that does look like Hercule beside the girl, its possibly videl because Majin is there as well so its got them all kinda grouped together.

Vegeta going back to wearing his armor is consistent with the original poster, however vegeta some what abandoned this in the buu saga, I bet its more of an over sight on the makers part then actually having the character vegeta prefer it again.

EDIT: I suppose Gohan not being able to go 'mystic' could be explained in the film, from lack of training or something, but still the loss of a cool form none the less. This would give credence to GT.

They could also recon the 'mystic' form and have him power up through the levels of super saiyan then go mystic.

Gohan may achieve ss3 and he prefers to use the super saiyan forms as ss3 has more power.

Mostly likely they done goofed.

Second Edit:
    I've made a connection between the Bandai movie figures and this poster. Which could support it to be real.
    The bandai figures are legit, we know Pilaf, Mai, and Shu will be apart of the movie in some form, because they are apart of the movie set.
    Pilaf, Mai, and Shu pretty much start off DBGT by turning Goku into a kid again. Perhaps in the years leading up to GT, Pilaf is a reoccurring minor inconvenience characters. And this movie acts as a way to show how Pilaf pursued his goals all the way up to GT, so its not like he came out of no where at the start of GT. Now with the alleged movie poster containing super saiyan Gohan instead of mystic form, it could be assumed that this is to give further credence to GT. As we know gohan did not use the mystic form in GT. So the connection here is this movie poster and figures have possible precursors to GT.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2012-11-11 at 06:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also notice Vegeta is wearing his Saiyan Armor doesnt he stop wearing that at the start of the Buu saga for the blue jumpsuit?

10+ Year Old Account

Where the hell is this from?!

That poster is interesting, but I'm calling it fake until I see something official regarding it. Who are those characters below with the Z-fighters we've never seen before? Do the Japanese advertisements usually have English translations so soon? Is that the actual English translation for it? Too many questions for me.

Who is the tiny purple guy beneath goten?
    and I hope the new villain isnt egyptian rabbit man.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Who is the tiny purple guy beneath goten?
    and I hope the new villain isnt egyptian rabbit man.. lol
    I think its Shu. Since the other 2 little ones on videls legs look like Pilaf and Mai.

In GT won't Piccolo die in hell? because theres no water and Namekians need that to survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    In GT won't Piccolo die in hell? because theres no water and Namekians need that to survive.
    People need to eat when they're dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah, by the no water in hell so piccolo would die argument, wouldn't everyone die?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    He's dead? I just thought he went down there to rescue Goku and couldn't come back up?

Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    He's dead? I just thought he went down there to rescue Goku and couldn't come back up?
    He decided to die along with the Earth when Black Star Dragon Balls were used the second time, so yeah ..... he died, and didn't want to be brought back in order for those Dragon Balls to remain useless forever.