That would be interesting if the new bad guy was like anti-supreme kai.. although supreme kai isnt very powerful compared to goku. But as someone said earlier Dabura was only the king and was probably about as strong as supreme kai (stronger?)

10+ Year Old Account
    For those of you still curious about Piccolo being able to live in Hell with no water. Well Goku did freeze Cell and Frieza in ice. Ice can't be present without some sort of water. There's got to be some connection there somewhere.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Maybe he can make water with... with CLOTHESBEAM!

Wait a sec...

Gohan uses super saiyan

and..

Pilaf & co. is in the movie

and..

Videl has her GT style hair cut

*Raisins face*

its a fuuurakin GT movie

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 07:44 PM ----------

They have such clear-cut muscles... It's disgusting. They are all like big blocks of square muscly horridness.

That is to say, I'm quite jealous.

10+ Year Old Account

way too much win

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 05:07 AM ----------

hm, well I guess that's official then.

10+ Year Old Account

alright so new gods that are not kais.... well i guess they are more otherworldly gods? i dunno how they will explain this BUT DBZ MOVIE OMG OMG

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:17 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Tickets for One Piece and DBZ? I might have to drop by Japan soon.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 03:07 PM ----------

Love that Piccolo pic, not too sure about the Saiyan one though.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat buu looks terrifying in that pic O.o

Deleted
    Man it would really suck if the movie was without SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan and Gotensk.
    Didn't they say the movie's timeline would be between Buu Saga and GT? Meaning there HAS to be SSJ3 etc...

There may be two reasons:
    1. The Poster isn't canon with the movie or fake... if it isn't fake they might show people in standard SSJ/SSJ2 forms because these forms are much better known to the mass-audience (nearly everybody from 16-26 years knows what a SSJ is, but only geeks know SSJ3,etc).
    2. The Movie isn't canon at all... they say it is after Buu saga, but because noone cares they make a DBZ movie just with SSJs just for the looks.

I would like this movie to be at the peak of DBZ's powerlevels. I also want to see the other Z-Fighters win some fights.
    Remember Saiya-Jin saga... Vegeta and Nappa landed, but at first their minions were fighting with the lesser Z-Fighters. Giving a fight to Yamcha&co, but Piccolo and Tien were able to kill them easily. Then Nappe came and only piccolo was able to do any kind of damage to him. Then Goku came and did the rest.
    Or Frieza Saga... Piccolo and Vegeta always were able to at least kill lieutnant of frieza and pushing him to further transformations.

I really want to see Piccolo back in action, at least killing some stronger minions. In the end Mystic gohan should finally have his victory over an important bad guy.

10+ Year Old Account

dat awkward moment when dabura exposes ur love

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Man it would really suck if the movie was without SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan and Gotensk.
    Didn't they say the movie's timeline would be between Buu Saga and GT? Meaning there HAS to be SSJ3 etc...

There may be two reasons:
    1. The Poster isn't canon with the movie or fake... if it isn't fake they might show people in standard SSJ/SSJ2 forms because these forms are much better known to the mass-audience (nearly everybody from 16-26 years knows what a SSJ is, but only geeks know SSJ3,etc).
    2. The Movie isn't canon at all... they say it is after Buu saga, but because noone cares they make a DBZ movie just with SSJs just for the looks.

I would like this movie to be at the peak of DBZ's powerlevels. I also want to see the other Z-Fighters win some fights.
    Remember Saiya-Jin saga... Vegeta and Nappa landed, but at first their minions were fighting with the lesser Z-Fighters. Giving a fight to Yamcha&co, but Piccolo and Tien were able to kill them easily. Then Nappe came and only piccolo was able to do any kind of damage to him. Then Goku came and did the rest.
    Or Frieza Saga... Piccolo and Vegeta always were able to at least kill lieutnant of frieza and pushing him to further transformations.

I really want to see Piccolo back in action, at least killing some stronger minions. In the end Mystic gohan should finally have his victory over an important bad guy.
    I'm pretty sure we will see its real, as there are now multiple scans.

I'm pretty sure we'll see SSJ3 Goku as he is a already a figure made for the movie.
    I think mystic Gohan will be explained why he doesn't do it anymore, hopefully.