Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Yes, because it was a fan made image that began as this:

The only reason I know is because I had a wall scroll of that image when I was a kid.
    Ah makes more sense. I was quite confused why there was a picture of all of the people who didnt use it, using it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    GUYS WE MUST GATHER THE DRAGON BALLS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to burst your bubble, but they checked the other side, and there is a big neon "FAKE NAMEK" sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    still worth going

God I love this thread.

BTW when Vegeta goes SSJ2 against Kid Buu (even though in the anime they made it just SSJ), did he keep all his Majin power? Or was he a SSJ2 before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    God I love this thread.

BTW when Vegeta goes SSJ2 against Kid Buu (even though in the anime they made it just SSJ), did he keep all his Majin power? Or was he a SSJ2 before?
    I assume he was already SS2, and that he kept all his Majin power for the duration of the M on his forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    God I love this thread.

Wait, i'm pretty sure Vegeta was ssj2 against kid buu, and possibly had already reached ssj2 before majin during the time gap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, but they checked the other side, and there is a big neon "FAKE NAMEK" sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    still worth going
    Silliness detected.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Wait, i'm pretty sure Vegeta was ssj2 against kid buu, and possibly had already reached ssj2 before majin during the time gap
    He definitely had already obtained SS2, but some very strange reason he never uses it against Kid Buu. He mostly just gets tossed around like a rag doll through that whole fight. This is just my recollection after recently watching it,though. I don't remember the start of the fight very well, but for at least the last half I know he's only SS1. The only reason I remember is because it made no sense not to go up a notch. If you remember him being SS2 when he first enters the fray on the Kai planet, maybe we can fit our two hazy recollections together and form a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zoma gather the dragon balls we need a ship able to go to kepler

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Silliness detected.

He definitely had already obtained SS2, but some very strange reason he never uses it against Kid Buu. He mostly just gets tossed around like a rag doll through that whole fight. This is just my recollection after recently watching it,though. I don't remember the start of the fight very well, but for at least the last half I know he's only SS1. The only reason I remember is because it made no sense not to go up a notch. If you remember him being SS2 when he first enters the fray on the Kai planet, maybe we can fit our two hazy recollections together and form a whole.
    After watching that scene again now, Vegeta no longer has the M on his forehead when he comes back dead. Maybe he lost Babidi's upgrades as this point, and is actually weaker then when he died? I also can't really tell if he goes SSJ2 or not, its so hard to tell. No lightning though, and the aura does not look to thick, I'd honestly guess he doesn't go SSJ2 against Kid Buu. Compared to when he's fighting Goku earlier he has way less aura around him and no lightning. His hair is even that almost white color that the SSJ1 get when they stay in form but don't pump out an aura and are controlling their power.

He knows he has no chance, maybe rather then going all out and wasting energy for no reason like he did against cell. He's simply turning himself into the most durable punching bag possible. If he went SSJ2 he'd be out of steam so fast against Kid Buu. Wouldn't last the full minute maybe?
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Grubbin me gusta mucho[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 01:56 AM ----------

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...27979834_n.jpg
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-11-28 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    After watching that scene again now, Vegeta no longer has the M on his forehead when he comes back dead. Maybe he lost Babidi's upgrades as this point, and is actually weaker then when he died? I also can't really tell if he goes SSJ2 or not, its so hard to tell. No lightning though, and the aura does not look to thick, I'd honestly guess he doesn't go SSJ2 against Kid Buu. Compared to when he's fighting Goku earlier he has way less aura around him and no lightning. His hair is even that almost white color that the SSJ1 get when they stay in form but don't pump out an aura and are controlling their power.

He knows he has no chance, maybe rather then going all out and wasting energy for no reason like he did against cell. He's simply turning himself into the most durable punching bag possible. If he went SSJ2 he'd be out of steam so fast against Kid Buu. Wouldn't last the full minute maybe?
    Yeah he definitely doesn't have the 'M' on him after he dies but the show doesn't explain whether he loses the majin power or not. I'd assume he would since the person who was granting the magic was dead, but we can't really know for sure. I'm with you in the assumption that he'd be weaker without the magic. As you mentioned, and to my knowledge, SSJ2 is characterized by lightning surrounding the character, which he doesn't have when fighting Kid Buu.

In terms of his motivation for staying soft, it's very possible. Even if he was going to lose it seems uncharacteristic of Vegeta to not throw everything he has at an opponent, but again, we can only speculate.

In terms of the origin of the discussion (when did Vegeta go SS2), wasn't it right after he got out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, or more accurately, while he was in it? If that's the case, he definitely turned SS2 before the Buu saga.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-28 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

i feel like im the only one who likes gt O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    u prob are, although i do like the super 17 saga.... the rest..... naaahhhhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    /Rant

I discovered DBZ when i was 11-12, after seeing a movie (movie 5 i believe, the one with the andriods) I was Hooked. It took me years to learn all i could about the show, power levels, fusions, whats canon, reading the manga, watching ever episode and movie. I fel attached to the show even with its flaws.

Then GT.

Throw out all that, give me BS fights against oppenets that should not exist (Random dudes stronger than freezer? in space?) Give the fan half ass reasons why they change shit IF they give a reason at all (Gohan going SSJ, why pan cant transform but her grand kids can, vegeta skipping SSJ3), boring ass episodes, lackluster fights (nothing compairs to goku vs vegeta in the sayain saga or vegetto destorying super buu), and taking amazing ideas and turning it into junk.

SSJ Oozaru
    SSJ4
    Gogeta
    Black Star dragon ball

GT was a clear money grab that fucked the fans and the series. It should not exist.

/End Rant

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I like the idea of the Black Star dragon balls, it's just everything else that bothers me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    I like the idea of the Black Star dragon balls, it's just everything else that bothers me.
    To be fair, the0o has a point, one that I agree. GT had a lot of good concepts and ideas that could have been amazing, but were terribly executed. the0o kinda covered the concepts I kinda like that were wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    /Rant

I discovered DBZ when i was 11-12, after seeing a movie (movie 5 i believe, the one with the andriods) I was Hooked. It took me years to learn all i could about the show, power levels, fusions, whats canon, reading the manga, watching ever episode and movie. I fel attached to the show even with its flaws.

Then GT.

Throw out all that, give me BS fights against oppenets that should not exist (Random dudes stronger than freezer? in space?) Give the fan half ass reasons why they change shit IF they give a reason at all (Gohan going SSJ, why pan cant transform but her grand kids can, vegeta skipping SSJ3), boring ass episodes, lackluster fights (nothing compairs to goku vs vegeta in the sayain saga or vegetto destorying super buu), and taking amazing ideas and turning it into junk.

SSJ Oozaru
    SSJ4
    Gogeta
    Black Star dragon ball

GT was a clear money grab that fucked the fans and the series. It should not exist.

/End Rant
    okay ill be honest i dont actually remember gt a whole lot and i watched it before i watched dbz becase when i was younger i didnt really like dbz alot.

all i really remember was that it had kid goku in it and kid goku is my favorite character O-O i still like dragonball more then dragonballz and ss4 is still my favorite because it looks the coolest but i dont remember gt a whole lot maybe i just liked it because i had only watched dragonball and it had kid goku in it.

didnt really get into dbz until i started playing the video games
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552