10+ Year Old Account
    I think Dont you worry child, by swedish house mafia is a perfect song for Gohan.

I could see how the first half fits Gohan, but the second half not so much.

GT yusucksohard

Powerpuff Z!

10+ Year Old Account

So, apparently an official statement was made in V-Jump that Bills is the strongest being in the history of the DBZ universe.

If it was possible for me to become more excited for this movie, it just happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So, apparently an official statement was made in V-Jump that Bills is the strongest being in the history of the DBZ universe.

If it was possible for me to become more excited for this movie, it just happened.
    Does that count GT? Because if not, then that's not any kind of revealing news.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Does that count GT? Because if not, then that's not any kind of revealing news.
    It's revealing in the sense that it would mean Bill's is THE strongest character in the DBZ universe, hands down. As in, not the strongest known being, but the but the flat out strongest being total. There is currently no stronger being existing in the Dragon Ball Z universe. No other character up to that point, whether we know if its existence or not, surpasses him. He's the strongest character that the Z warriors could possibly fight by that period of time.

We knew Buu wrecked universe and all, but there was never any confirmation that he was the strongest being in the universe. There never was for Freiza, either. There was never a confirmed "strongest being in the universe". And now we have one.
    Last edited by Chip Zvarri; 2013-01-04 at 09:58 PM.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

Does that include Vegito?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Does that include Vegito?
    I think it would, yes. As Vegito came into being during the Buu saga and whoever made that statement would have known this. Vegito is technically a single being from fusion so I would think he would be included in the statement. Which makes is very interesting if in fact true because Vegeta himself has stated he never wants to do permanent fusion again during the Buu saga. So they would not be able to reach the power level that Vegito had easily, and Gogeta would not be strong enough. Making me wonder how they are actually going to be able to beat this guy.

Otherwise, if Vegito(fusion) was not included in that statement. Then he's at least stronger then SSJ3 Goku after then 10 year time skip but much less threatening then above. Meaning Gogeta fusion will probably be the way to go to beat him.

O yeah, 3 pages late, But I'm going on an adventure with Master Roshi. I can just see all the sexual harassment lawsuits already.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-01-04 at 10:58 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    strongest being in the universe? FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZZAAAAA

he said so him self

10+ Year Old Account
    That would make a great ringtone.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would make a great ringtone.
    "Frieza likes this."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    I have the impression that this bils guy isn't really a bad guy. Rather looks like he is coming around to test his strength instead of wanting to conquer/destroy something.
    Maybe he will be fighting against the Z-Fighters, in the end Goku is able to push him into his final form and he goes away saying "wow nobody ever saw this form before, you are so great blablabla".

If he is a bad guy then there could be a few possibilities. Somehow i don't think it will be Gogeta who beats him in the end as we already had this one in a recent movie. Also its too simple to again just have Goku and Vegeta doing a fusion. I generally dislike fusions in animes as they are too overpowered and don't need a real background, its just "oh hey lets fuse and then we beat this guy without any effort". The only fusion i liked was Vegito.

Maybe another fusion? Goku+Gohan? Maybe a new transformation? Some months ago there was the rumour that Toriyama wanted a new SSJ4 transformation, i think this rumour was fake but it may be an option. As its a movie it doesnt have to be canon.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    strongest being in the universe? FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZZAAAAA

he said so him self

[video=youtube snip[/video]
    8/10 for video + song. I hadn't confirmed that that was Maximum the Hormone until the very end, but the whole time I was thinking "this sounds like Maximum the Hormone". I get into the screaming + singing style bands.

In other news, I hadn't ever seen the unedited scene where Frieza skewers Krillin with his horn. Holy crap, pretty bloody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    In other news, I hadn't ever seen the unedited scene where Frieza skewers Krillin with his horn. Holy crap, pretty bloody.
    My reaction when I first saw it as a kid was pretty much a combination of Gohan's face and voice, and TFS Vegeta's quote ("Well, he's dead").

10+ Year Old Account
    My reaction when I first saw it as a kid was pretty much a combination of Gohan's face and voice, and TFS Vegeta's quote ("Well, he's dead").
    Wow, Frieza even plays with his dying body; that's brutal. I think the Frieza saga has to be the most violent part of the whole series. Frieza getting sliced by his own Destructo Disc was pretty gnarly too. We don't see anything that bloody throughout the Cell saga right? Certainly not in the Buu saga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Wow, Frieza even plays with his dying body; that's brutal. I think the Frieza saga has to be the most violent part of the whole series. Frieza getting sliced by his own Destructo Disc was pretty gnarly too. We don't see anything that bloody throughout the Cell saga right? Certainly not in the Buu saga.
    The Android/Cell saga had parts that could have been considered brutal if they hadn't been done to machines. Imagine Android 16's death as a biological being. Or imagine Cell after taking Vegeta's Final Flash, except with red blood and organs instead of some puffy gray stuff by the wound.

10+ Year Old Account
    now imagine buu not being bubble gum

10+ Year Old Account
    The Android/Cell saga had parts that could have been considered brutal if they hadn't been done to machines. Imagine Android 16's death as a biological being. Or imagine Cell after taking Vegeta's Final Flash, except with red blood and organs instead of some puffy gray stuff by the wound.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    now imagine buu not being bubble gum
    Yeah this is kinda why I considered them less violent. They both get exploded a lot but they are all stretchy and gooey instead of turning into pulpy chunks of flesh.

I mean the whole thing with 16's head was still somewhat violent. I think he even had some blood like fluids