10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Guys.

How much calories do Saiyans need to maintain themselves daily?

I know it must be an immense amount but... yeah.

Guessing around 20k per day or more?
    based on how much goku eats

has to be 100k a day

he eats tons of those fish
    bowls of food
    meats
    steaks

all in 1 sitting

and those re big mother fuckin fish

btw i think this is why we have no examples of saiyan twins. saiyans with very large families. or saiyans as a massive population. even on the home planet i think they didnt number all that much.

def not enough food.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-01-12 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Hey, if we want to go all out for DBZ calculations, why don't we just use the high end feats for Superman as well? Surprise, surprise the Death Battle didn't even use the highest examples of Superman's power!

Off the top of my head Superman has withstood the energy required to destroy a quarter of our entire galaxy, managed to hold a black hole in his hands and even escaping the gravitational pull of two collapsed black holes!

With regards to strength, Buu Saga Goku had issues with 40 tons. Taking the 4000 multiplier for SSJ4 and increasing his power by 100 (extra training since then then) for the heck of it we still only equate to 16 million tons. Hardly a threat to Superman.

Edit: Sorry forgot to mention, highest Superman speed feat that I am aware of is Earth to Alpha Centauri in 5 seconds. A bit ridiculous I know.
    Goku wasn't powered up for the 40 tons scene, essentially making it an invalid showing. Goku's strength is based on his ki. In fact I wrote a good sized blog on that very scene a couple of months ago. I would totally link it but Screwattack isn't wanting to load up for me. Basically though, there's no ki aura, so Goku wasn't at maximum strength in base form. We literally have no idea how strong he was at the time. His power level could have been 40 or 40 million and we'd never know. Goku's striking power is also not equivalent to his lifting strength anyway. If you want a visual example of Goku's striking power being ki related, watch DBZ episode 66, and listen to Vegeta's explanation of Goku elbowing Recoome.

Superman never held a black hole in his hands. It was a synthesized mini black hole, and it wasn't actually ready yet, the thing was starting to open and he held it closed in his hands, which is a bit of an unquantifiable feat, as we don't know how much energy a partially opened mini black hole was capable of putting out. The other feats I'm not familiar with off the top of my head, but I'd need context.

And as of this point, I haven't brought up the highest showings of DBZ characters either. Like Broly blowing up a galaxy. There's also Elder Moori's statement in episode 159, where he says that Semi-Perfect Cell "possesses enough bio-energy to destroy the entire universe". And there's Suber Buu, who would have literally destroyed the entire cosmos, (physical dimension +heaven/hell etc) if Vegito didn't stop him. And that wasn't with any kind of special attack, it was a basic application of ki. And as much as Death Battle would like to tell you that the mathematical principle of Transitive relation is invalid, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitive_relation it's not. And Super Buu is a mook compared to GT Goku.

Also keep in mind, the strongest version of both characters were not used for Death Battle. No Superman content before 1986 or Superman Prime 1 Million, and no post time skip or Dragon Ball absorption Goku.

Coolkingler1, I would say it depends on their physical activity. I'm no food expert, but I'm fairly sure some of their pig out sessions exceeded 20k calories by a shitload. As for how much they need, I think that's also variable, depending a lot on if they're fighting.

Broly destroying the South Galaxy is hotly disputed. I personally believe he did, as there would be no cause for alarm if he was just going around destroying a few planets. That sort of thing happens all the time in other quadrants of the universe, and it's usually none of King Kai's business. It's likely that Broly left some planets intact so that Paragus could execute his plan, hence the area that the movie takes place in being intact. Even if he left 100k planets alone that would still be less than 1% of a galaxy, let alone a quadrant of the universe. I think the rest of the inconsistencies can be attributed to animators not having a solid plan for how to animate a galaxy ending.

Edit: Link to my other blog about Goku's physical strength. http://www.screwattack.com/news/goku...sical-strength
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2013-01-12 at 11:57 PM.

Power level arguments and not over 9k posts yet. I'm disappointed >.>

10+ Year Old Account

BECAUSE GREYMANE LOVES YA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Has to be at LEAST 30k

In a lot of scenes it looks like he has around 30 plates/bowls of food when he eats. Never seen anything crazy like 100 plates, but probably around 20-50k cals a sitting.
    That much?

I wouldn't consider a bowl like that to be 1k kcal each? o_0

10+ Year Old Account
    That much?

I wouldn't consider a bowl like that to be 1k kcal each? o_0
    has to be way more than 30k based on what we see goku, and vegeta eat

The dragon balls actually have similar properties to krytonite.
    In fact they're basically identical, even the effects on superman.

As we already know Goku absorbed these dragon balls at the end of GT.
    Each hit Goku landed would nearly kill Superman, not to mention Ki made beams.

One things for sure, Goku doesn't have an Achilles heel, Superman does.

Goku wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    5000 posts!
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    has to be way more than 30k based on what we see goku, and vegeta eat
    Hehe.

I wonder how the hell they metabolize that, the food must be digested near instantly.

And 4000 more posts to go!!!!!

Btw, I really want to see Videl's mother once. Who would procreate with Mr Satan?
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-01-13 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe.

I wonder how the hell they metabolize that, the food must be digested near instantly.

And 4000 more posts to go!!!!!

Btw, I really want to see Videl's mother once. Who would procreate with Mr Satan?
    Well remember he is considered the grand champ hero of earth i guess women are in line for him also he has smexy chest hair

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention the afro and the manstache.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 12:56 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Mr. Satan is a sexy beast

That is a very good drawing of Mr Satan. Also didnt you already post that Genn?

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:29 PM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone think the script they handed Android 16 in DBZ Kai is atrocious? He constantly says things like, "No. Negative. My attacks did not destroy Cell, they have only served to slow him down".

"No. Negative" ? Who says things like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stereotyped androids, perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he was definitely made to sound robotic like a fully synthetic human, but did his original script include redundant phrases like that?

I miss your old avatar + sig Zoma I actually really like both of your new ones but I just miss all your scouters :P
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-14 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, most of the people I made Scouter avatars for have either been banned for months or don't show up here as often (with the obvious exception of Genn). I don't think I'm going to try putting scouters on these guys.

You should totally put a scouter on Infernape. (my sig)

10+ Year Old Account
    How did you add scouters to the pictures without ruining them? My skills with paint programs are limited at best.