Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6421526_460s.jpg[IMG]

some good ole fan art of our good ole fav bad guys

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:12 PM ----------

[IMG]http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428161_547915348554070_974506158_n.jpg[IMG]
    Shouldnt count. Over 3/4 of that is grunting....

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Shouldnt count. Over 3/4 of that is grunting....
    That's not actually true.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's not actually true.
    Oh im sorry
    Grunting and repeating clips of the same punches/kicks being thrown.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't why you some people insist coming into this thread just to insult the people that like DBZ we don't come into your anime chat thread and insult you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    I don't why you some people insist coming into this thread just to insult the people that like DBZ we don't come into your anime chat thread and insult you.
    I dont go in the anime chat thread...

I dont go in the anime chat thread...
    Fine then, we don't go into your whatever threads and insult you. Good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Fine then, we don't go into your whatever threads and insult you. Good enough?
    But i dont come into your threads and insult you either.

Im just saying, it shouldnt count because the image implies they are fighting for 3 and a half hours.
    When they are not. Almost all of that time is spent standing around waiting for the episode to end...
    Last edited by pickley; 2013-01-26 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But i dont come into your threads and insult you either.

Im just saying, it shouldnt could because the image implies they are fighting for 3 and a half hours.
    When they are not. Almost all of that time is spent standing around waiting for the episode to end...
    Have you ever heard the term "hyperbole"? Because there's a lot of it in that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that including the intermissions where they thought Frieza was dead from the Spirit Bomb and when Gohan fought Frieza after Goku was hit into the water?

LOL @ dbz being smae punches and kicks, maybe within a combination... but that takes up seconds, plus grunting and screaming? DBZ is notorious for it but, its not that bad.

true anime fans seem to lament dbz because its best selling nature, highest rated, and other records, its too "mainstream"

some anime fans get full of butt hurt and jimmies rustled when ppl bring up dbz records. FAct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Is that including the intermissions where they thought Frieza was dead from the Spirit Bomb and when Gohan fought Frieza after Goku was hit into the water?
    i dunno
    :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Best fight in the series. Sorry, but Cell is ridiculously overhyped and Buu is...
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Best fight in the series. Sorry, but Cell is ridiculously overhyped and Buu is...
    I dunno. Goku vs 1% Frieza was good, and SS Goku vs 100% Frieza was good, but most of the 50% Frieza stuff bored me. I think Goku's only real offense before going SS was the Kaioken x20 Kamehameha and the Spirit Bomb, and despite the buildup, I don't think anyone really expected the Spirit Bomb to do much since we knew Frieza still wasn't full power. SS Goku vs 50% Frieza was okay, but only because we saw Frieza getting his ass kicked.

My favourite fights in Z were Piccolo vs Android 17, Goku vs Majin Vegeta and Goku vs Perfect Cell. I also thought Vegeta vs Goku, Gohan, Krillin and Yajirobe was pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite fights in Z were Piccolo vs Android 17, Goku vs Majin Vegeta and Goku vs Perfect Cell.
    Yes, yes, and meh. Goku knew he was weaker, and it showed. Not really fun watching a one sided fight. Gohan wasn't much better. As epic a moment it is, the fight itself kind of sucks. They draw out the Cell clones too long, and after that the fight revolves around him toying with Cell.

For the short time it lasted, Goku versus 19 was pretty good, until the disease weakened him too far. That was a pretty epic moment too though, when Vegeta showed up. And you're not going to see me call many Vegeta moments "epic".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Not gonna lie, Frieza's is my favorite fight as well. Both Goku's first fight with Vegeta and his fight with Frieza seemed impossible. Neither of those guys would stay down and every time you thought they were done they had a little left in them. Vegeta shows some of that resilience later with Kid Buu, but damn the guy was unstoppable on Earth. Still Frieza has the most emotional impact, the most transformations, and the most story leading up to his defeat. I'm with you on this one, but I still do enjoy the Cell saga.

Deleted
    Oh im sorry
    Grunting and repeating clips of the same punches/kicks being thrown.
    You're probably one of those guys that also thinks Goku needed 10 episodes to gather energy for his spirit bomb?

In fact, it was only like 1,5 episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    and it wasnt in the start of the episode either

also most animes have grunting and talking in the fights..... bleach..... IS SO MUCH MORE TALKING

it even puts piccolo to shame

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite fights in Z were Piccolo vs Android 17
    All of my yes. Second favorite fight in the series.

Goku vs Majin Vegeta
    Don't remember this one very well. My memory of Buu Saga is hazy.

Goku vs Perfect Cell.
    Gotta agree with Pendulous here. This one was really underwhelming. The Instant Transmission Kamehameha was the coolest part.

I also thought Vegeta vs Goku, Gohan, Krillin and Yajirobe was pretty good.
    I'll agree with this. It certainly set the stage for DBZ's climax fights.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trunks vs mobile suits is a pretty funny concept. I wonder if Piccolo can do that extension trick with his lower regions.

What. It's a legitimate question.