10+ Year Old Account
    yamcha's is mega dark there..... PUAR!!!!!! WHY!!!!

also.... not enough context for the goku scene, thats why it was taken out i assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I can't wait for Battle of Gods anymore... I'd be more than happy with a raw cam version right about now... I needs my fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not link to illegal videos or sites

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Please do not link to illegal videos or sites
    illegal ?? its on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    illegal ?? its on youtube.
    Site might be legal, but video is most certainly not. People can put everything on youtube, legal or not, and it stays there as long as no one reports it.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    What was the game boy advanced game where you keep farming bears and begin the game as gohan sneaking out of the window in a dream? goku's legacy 2 or something?

Probably my favourite game, even though i might've spend more time on yoshi's island..:P

Music was also amazing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The DBZ action/rpg games on GBA are all really good. At least Buu's Fury and the the Cell one was. It didn't make a lot of sense that you had to fight bandits and stuff and animals as a super saiyan but they had to put something in the game to help you level up. It did however follow the story rather closely and brought in a lot of the music/sound effects from the regular series.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

just another dose of Freeza

- - - Updated - - -

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...64793278_n.jpg

have some yamcha too

10+ Year Old Account
    So I started re-watching DBZ a few days ago and got through the Frieza Saga and had a thought. We know later on, that Goku is insanely powerful and godlike. Well something stood out to me and made me start thinking about this. After Frieza is destroyed and Namek explodes, Goku is off in space somewhere right? Well the Z warriors gather the dragonballs and they try to wish Goku home. Here's my thought....Goku denied the wish. Nowhere else in the series do we see the Shinron or Parunga unable to grant a wish because of the desires of the person involved, it's always a limitation on their own powers. That's not the case here. Here, Goku flat out denies the dragon. WTF? That's a huge plot point that doesn't really get pointed out but just goes to show how insanely powerful he really is.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be that the dragon isn't strong enough to take Goku against his will. There is also a possibility that Goku has already learned Instant Transmission, and every time the dragon grabs him, he keeps porting back.

I'm kind of curious as to how Goku knew they were trying to wish him back though.

Perhaps he could feel the dragon/'s energy reaching out to/for him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well basically it is this. The dragon was never put into that position before. A dragon also cannot kill an individual based on a wish unless said person is stronger than they whom they want to kill. The dragon respects the individual. Obviously Shenron or Parunga, well possibly the latter are incredibly powerful beings (Shenron was killed by King Piccolo in DB right?) I would say that Parunga would have easily defeated nearly every foe other than Freeza with raw power alone. These two dragons never were put into a position to kill, or go against the will of an individual. They likely would rather not even bother. At least they are nice enough to say alright try another wish rather than Wish granted but fuck you it didnt work.

Another theory. The dragon is only as powerful as its creator. Kami created Shenron, Kami is also a weak individual compared to the rest of the cast, even in his prime his power level never surpassed 300 until he fused with Piccolo Jr. Also Guru was not a powerful individual, but had a grand array of abilities. He was likely on par with the Ginyu force in his prime. Which is why Parunga can defy more laws of the universe, but that takes its toll so he is unable to revive multiple people at once.

Once again Goku could easily defy these dragons because he was much more powerful than both Kami and Guru have ever been. The dragons also seem to not give a damn if Goku were to say no to them.

The only dragon to defy the will of an individual was Dark Dragonball Shenron. The red one created by the original super Namek (prior to the diffusion of Kami and King Piccolo) This dragon made Goku into a child against his will, because the super Namek was unparalleled in power. It took super saiyan 4 goku to break that magic since his 4th form brought him back to his adult body.

BTW BAAARRDDOOOCKKK

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    how diff would dbz be if

Vegetina princess of all saiyans came to earth.... maybe she woulda got with yamcha!
    I actually had a dream once where Vegeta was a female, and Goku ended up with her (no Chi Chi obviously.) Though, based on their personalities, it likely would have been better for Goku to be the female.

What can I say? Despite being my favorite show ever, it definitely lacked in the awesome female department. I always thought Vegeta and 18 would have made a fitting couple, but she was wasted on Krillin of all people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they never did a good job on a good female character, many animes fail at that. I guess Bulma counts, but she was not a fighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    And then what cool females there were, all got pussified in GT.

Deleted
    Well basically it is this. The dragon was never put into that position before. A dragon also cannot kill an individual based on a wish unless said person is stronger than they whom they want to kill. The dragon respects the individual.
    Well, it's strange that Goku's wishes are respected when he declines being wished back to Earth but Vegeta's wishes aren't respected when he doesn't want to be transported to Earth as he is just having a go at Frieza after being resurrected.

Come on, don't tell me Vegeta actually wanted to be transported, he wanted to fight, or at the very least see Goku and Frieza fight. It just seems to contradict what you're saying. You have the dragon respecting Goku, but not Vegeta. Is the dragon biased? Hah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Well, it's strange that Goku's wishes are respected when he declines being wished back to Earth but Vegeta's wishes aren't respected when he doesn't want to be transported to Earth as he is just having a go at Frieza after being resurrected.

Come on, don't tell me Vegeta actually wanted to be transported, he wanted to fight, or at the very least see Goku and Frieza fight. It just seems to contradict what you're saying. You have the dragon respecting Goku, but not Vegeta. Is the dragon biased? Hah.
    Then my next theory. Vegeta is much weaker than Goku at this point. The dragons could over power him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then my next theory. Vegeta is much weaker than Goku at this point. The dragons could over power him.
    Vegeta was a bad guy. The dragons recognized Goku as a hero, and that's why they more asked him than made him. That, and it's possible they can see into the future, and knew that Goku would be needed later on to fix a bunch of other stuff, so they let him do his thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could also be a mass wish v a solo wish

The dragon does not have enough time to give a damn about everyone they will bring to where ever, but they can ask the single individual

10+ Year Old Account
    The theory about mass wish vs. solo wish is invalid because the dragons didn't ask Piccolo if he wanted to be transported to Namek during the Frieza saga, they just transported him there. But Genn what you said in an earlier post, the dragons don't seem to care if Goku says no to them...that's what I'm wondering about. It seems like he's the only one that can do that. Everyone else just has to suck it up and deal with whatever they do.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"