11.92 ... It's all from the bench press! I swear... /ripped

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/13...8Siliconera%29

so in the end it actually was just an avatar character.

im sorry but the people making xenoverse are fucking retarded.

"hey lets spend months trying to hype up a character and acting all mysterious just to reveal its a feature weve fucking had in other dragonball z games already"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    we all know what that means in the DBZ universe

I could decimate you both no prob easily
    COME AT ME

*when you're angry multiply with 1.5* :P

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/13...8Siliconera%29

so in the end it actually was just an avatar character.

im sorry but the people making xenoverse are fucking retarded.

"hey lets spend months trying to hype up a character and acting all mysterious just to reveal its a feature weve fucking had in other dragonball z games already"
    in ultimate tenkaichi character creation sucked, so I'm hoping this time it's better (especially because dimps is making it who made budokai 1-3 which were awesome)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets all get to training!

WE MUST INCREASE OUR POWER LEVEL!

- - - Updated - - -

http://teamfourstar.com/video/dbza-43-preview-point-bonus-cell-saga-opening/

DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY!

Anyone have a release date for DBZ: The Battle of Gods (English Dub) for DVD or Blu-ray? Everything I've seen just says released but not the English. >.>

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    For the US? There hasn't been an announcement that they are even releasing it. Down to FUNimation getting the go-ahead from Fox, I guess. Or Fox just releasing it themselves under their own name.

In the UK, Manga Entertainment have licensed the movie (dub too) from Fox themselves. It's being released early November over here. Can't imagine a US release will be far behind. Both Fox and FUNimation will want the money the release will generate for Christmas xD
    UK here, but really any English Dub will do. Guess I'll be waiting until November-ish then. Ty.

Don't know if it has already been said, but the new character in Xenoverse is you.

Extra pic for female Buu-like character.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, it was originally set to release on December 10th but they moved it forward to November 10th

I think this is possibly due to DBO not being playable anymore. So the races you could play as in DBO have kinda been moved over and put into the character creation part of the game. You should be able to create a Namekian too
    the press release said you can be a human a saiyan a majin a namekian and other aliens
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the press release said you can be a human a saiyan a majin a namekian and other aliens
    I read that as "humansaiyanmajinnamekian" :E

[QUOTE=Dedomoazul;28884951]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I read that as "humansaiyanmajinnamekian" :E

Cancer...
    The Med'an of DBZ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately, so apologies if already linked, but have a special edition of CinemaSins, complete with "different from the source material" bonus round, and terrible mispronounciations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzIr...eQY8cMQamhHJcg

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately, so apologies if already linked, but have a special edition of CinemaSins, complete with "different from the source material" bonus round, and terrible mispronounciations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzIr...eQY8cMQamhHJcg
    Tells how horrible the movie was when even Cinema Sins broke their "Books don't fucking matter" -rule to research the source material on point out the terrible errors in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Never saw DB:Evolution, but I made it 2 minutes in before I got really angry and shut the tab.

I remember why I never saw it.

10+ Year Old Account

D.C BZ

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-08-17 at 01:25 AM.

[IMG]https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10553339_823187967693472_6585996602025249074_n.jpg[IMG]
    goten and trunks?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Tells how horrible the movie was when even Cinema Sins broke their "Books don't fucking matter" -rule to research the source material on point out the terrible errors in the movie.
    I think it is one of those special circumstances where those who don't know the series needs to understand how much that movie fucked up. It isn't about specific things why something happened, like why Goku needs to go to Namek which would be in parameters of their "books don't matter", but just how much the movie got core aspects wrong like Goku going to school or that whole "airbending" explanation, plus the myriad of other things that get simple things wrong.

Really The Last Airbender beats it for the worst as Avatar is a better series than Dragonball, but that is what you get with Shamalan.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2014-08-17 at 12:05 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    goten and trunks?
    yup, if only... if only gt never happened

yup, if only... if only gt never happened
    what is this gt you speak of?
    liking gotens outfit but trunks... meh to much vegeta like. didn't really like vegetas oufit after the cell games

coming october 7th