Dragon Ball Super Ep 109-110: LOWEST RATED EPISODE!

Me: Oh piss off, Japan. Fucking Weebs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Dragon Ball Super Ep 109-110: LOWEST RATED EPISODE!

Me: Oh piss off, Japan. Fucking Weebs.
    WUT? Who rated it? Blind people?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    WUT? Who rated it? Blind people?
    Apparently, it's below the ENTIRE RoF Arc in terms of ratings.

However, blame Karmen Rider for that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

That shit was on the exact same time DBS was on.

lol if they want to see true ratings those episodes brough stream sites legal and non legal to it's knees in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    lol if they want to see true ratings those episodes brough stream sites legal and non legal to it's knees in traffic.
    Sadly not how business work

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Sadly not how business work
    they should start.. more and more dropping cable altogether and using streaming sites now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing ratings like that don't really matter. They make all their money from Blu-Ray sales and merchandise.

well I can see japanese not liking Jiren all that much (IIRC they never liked Broly as much as westerners either), even I find him mostly boring tbh

and I can see them disliking Goku taking a huge L even with a new form

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    BTW
    Huehuehue
    NO.

Actually, I keep thinking he's One-Punch Man. Watch the bit where Goku jumps at Jiren and Jiren closes his eyes and starts throwing punches and see if you can keep yourself from hearing 'Consecutive Normal Punches!'

10+ Year Old Account

This is indeed DBZ related

OP also had low ratings for the special.

nothing new.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone who is genuinely concerned about if the ratings are a bad sign

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [video=youtube;y8hpDf5uPE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8hpDf5uPE8&feature=youtu.be[/ideo]

This is indeed DBZ related
    great, now I want zenyatta to be a melee hero >.>

10+ Year Old Account

totally legit

With how demanding Vegeta fans are i don't expect less

Actually wouldn't mind 115 116 117. And no we are not demanding. Vegeta even trained more with Whis than Goku, and still is behind for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Actually wouldn't mind 115 116 117. And no we are not demanding. Vegeta even trained more with Whis than Goku, and still is behind for some reason.
    Because DB franchise is about Goku, start with Goku and it will end with Goku, Vegeta like Piccolo,Gohan, human nakama etc is a secondary character, Vegeta got his share so far, other character (especially Piccolo need more attention)

So yes, you demand and are extremlly greedy, for some odd reasons fans like you think this franchise is all about Vegeta

And Vegeta is behind because as he state in DBZ Goku is better than him, simple as that

tbf, Gohan beat the final villain in Android arc but he wasn't the main.

Vegeta could do it too.

Yes, and i hope he do, when he do it maybe maybe Vegeta fans keep quite and let's Toriyama focus on other characters, in my book even Yamcha deserve more than Vegeta , but than again let's be honest, Vegeta sell ''tickets''

And ofc Gohan defeating Cell was different story, because from what i remember at that time Toriyama had big big big plans with Gohan

15+ Year Old Account
    Ye but goku put his own training aside to train gohan to become super saiyan and to be able to fight Cell or when goku fought kid buu he stated that he could have beat buu in his SSJ3 form back when he first tranformed but he wanted to let gotenks give it a shot and thats goku he doesnt fight just to show hes the strongest he also lets others shine and sadly vegeta was not stronger then gohan was when he fought cell or alive when goku gave gotenks a shot, I wouldnt mind if they let vegeta shine for once but as Kaelix1 said goku will always be stronger then vegeta and he knows it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post

And ofc Gohan defeating Cell was different story, because from what i remember at that time Toriyama had big big big plans with Gohan
    Tbh you could see from the first saga of DBZ that he was setting gohan up for something greater sadly after the Buu saga it never got picked up anymore even in Super i was and still am dissapointed in how gohan has turned out.