Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It is a character for a mobile game. I don't see them revealing a new movie character this way this far from it.
    true.

plus, another time travel would be bull*** IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    true.

plus, another time travel would be bull*** IMO.
    Could very well be someone rather old, instead of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff... (aka time travel)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Could very well be someone rather old, instead of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff... (aka time travel)
    I hope so.

it would be too repetitive otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Time Travel is pretty much mainstay for Dragon Ball videogames right now. Heroes has Time Patrol version of every character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    They still havent' actually revealed why beerus told frieza to do it.
    My personal head-canon is that when officially operating as GoD, Beerus does a review of multiple planets before deciding which ones to destroy, then goes to destroy them once the evaluation is complete. Last time he was active, after his review he foisted his workload off on Freeza and his empire so that he could slack off instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Might be Yamoshi, the original super saiyan god.
    Yamoshi was the original Super Saiyan. Ghost Yamoshi contributed his power to the original Super Saiyan God ritual, empowering... some guy who still remains nameless.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

or maybe this Saiyan is a God of Destruction who grew so strong and evil which took all of GoD's to imprison him somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    or maybe this Saiyan is a God of Destruction who grew so strong and evil which took all of GoD's to imprison him somewhere.
    Y'know, there's an idea.

It seems like the Gods of Destruction are not necessarily native to the universe they administer. Toppo may have been marked to become Belmod's successor, but it could be that Gods of Destruction are appointed to whichever universe happens to need one at the time. So, a saiyan from U6 or U7 may have, in the past, been assigned to become a God of Destruction of another universe. Maybe one of the 6 universes that were erased by Zeno a while ago.

If all of the universes erased by Zeno are restored at the end of the ToP, including those 6 older erased universes, maybe the saiyan God of Destruction is also revived.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    This again...They never said it's ending, to my knowledge. We just know there isn't going to be new episode for a very long time, AKA, a hiatus. The animation studio will likely move on to other things, they may or may not go back to Super. We just don't know.

From my understanding (stuff was linked in this thread a few pages back) Dragon Ball Super is done. They may release another dragon ball series but it will be separate from super.

This Saturday is the final episode right? Or is there a week off? Or are there two episodes left?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This Saturday is the final episode right? Or is there a week off? Or are there two episodes left?
    Last episode this Sunday. Kitarou starts on April 1st.

Im going to miss dragon ball. This was a nice return of part of my childhood for the past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Y'know, there's an idea.

It seems like the Gods of Destruction are not necessarily native to the universe they administer. Toppo may have been marked to become Belmod's successor, but it could be that Gods of Destruction are appointed to whichever universe happens to need one at the time. So, a saiyan from U6 or U7 may have, in the past, been assigned to become a God of Destruction of another universe. Maybe one of the 6 universes that were erased by Zeno a while ago.

If all of the universes erased by Zeno are restored at the end of the ToP, including those 6 older erased universes, maybe the saiyan God of Destruction is also revived.
    there is another one by Terez on Twitter (she is pretty good btw).

what if Yamoshi's spirit is inside of Goku and he get's out.

his spirit searches for a warrior, Super Saiyan God which Goku becomes via "sacred" ritual.

Goku is the boss y'all !!!!! . He will make things happen, trust me on that!!! .....

Deleted
    When Goku got struck by the backlash of UI I thought Frieza shot him in the back, I was like zomg....

Deleted
    If DB Super had animation as good as this clip consistently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xjp2wkgAJQ&t=1m3s

I would've watched it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    If DB Super had animation as good as this clip consistently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xjp2wkgAJQ&t=1m3s

I would've watched it all.
    Episode 130 was absolutely insane from start to finish.

what if the movie villain is this guy???
    @ArgusTheUnmaker

...Look at this dude...

This boi lookin like a fusion between a Fairy Tail Villain, as well as One Piece Villain.

Like, bruh...