Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    So, I'm curious how they will handle power level with Broly....
    Considering how Super turned power levels into a swear word I'm going to assume that Broly will be able to push one universe into another and combine them into a bigger one while also fighting five characters at once.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Considering how Super turned power levels into a swear word I'm going to assume that Broly will be able to push one universe into another and combine them into a bigger one while also fighting five characters at once.
    Broly will actually have the strength of two Brolys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    great, now I want that to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Broly will actually have the strength of two Brolys.
    Broly.EXE
    ERROR
    Stack overflow
    Recursive call in in power.dll
    maximum.cpp line 9001
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Imagine cooler is being responsible for broly being freed...
    we would get 3 non-canon characters getting canon
    fanbase would lose their shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Imagine cooler is being responsible for broly being freed...
    we would get 3 non-canon characters getting canon
    fanbase would lose their shit
    Now if they also went SSj4 while being Gogeta...

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Now if they also went SSj4 while being Gogeta...
    then they have to rename the movie to: Dragon Ball Heroes: the Movie
    ;D

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I only see 1 TV special listed. Other 2 being movies.

But yeah, I'd agree this is why they're being shown. They're showing specifically a Broly movie, a "historical" Saiyan special and then a fusion movie so... Kinda obvious lol

Plus those new figures that actually show you Broly's forms for the movie (sure someone will put the pics in here at some point, I'm on mobile and still awake at 06:30 and cba :P). They depict SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta against his first form. So he'll go head on with 2 SSB fighters in base form. Then, obviously, if he then transforms into Buff Male Kale, they're gonna need a fusion. And you already got your Vegito fanservice :P

They could just be set up for fun but, that's how I see this movie going, in terms of the fight.
    I'll do the honor

I doubt base Broly will be that strong.

they just pu up those stuff to look cool.

heck, in the teaser base Goku goes up against powered up Broly.

Deleted

Golden Cooler is so much... cooler. >.<

TRAILER IN 3 DAYS BOIS!

Get hyped. GET HYPED I SAID! WHY IS NO ONE GETTING HYPED?!

so next episode of heroes we see blue vegito get wrecked?

Not really. It's a teaser. It teases things you'll see. There is nothing to say that the Goku you saw is going against the Male Kale powering up that you saw, at those exact times. It's more likely that you just saw Goku at the start of the fight and Male Kale just powering up at some random point in the fight. It's literally just a teaser, to get you interested.

Same way a live action movie teaser will show you various bits to get you interested.
    same about those images we saw

Not really. It's a teaser. It teases things you'll see. There is nothing to say that the Goku you saw is going against the Male Kale powering up that you saw, at those exact times. It's more likely that you just saw Goku at the start of the fight and Male Kale just powering up at some random point in the fight. It's literally just a teaser, to get you interested.

Same way a live action movie teaser will show you various bits to get you interested.
    Yeah but LA teasers always spoil the ending of movies... Not that we all already dont know that goku beats male kale
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Yeah but LA teasers always spoil the ending of movies... Not that we all already dont know that goku beats male kale
    I don't know, Goku didn't beat either Beerus or Freeza in the most recent movies.

I don't know, Goku didn't beat either Beerus or Freeza in the most recent movies.
    it's time for that gohan power up eh

He did beat frezzia sorta the same way the first time just this time he actually killed him and this is male kale hes gotta kill em or something
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2018-07-17 at 01:24 AM.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

15+ Year Old Account
    First look at SS Broly

if looking justat that picture: goku and vegeta need ssb against normal ssj broly...
    giev moar info nao!

that is Toyotaro's drawing.

more info tomorrow about the movie+trailer.