Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    I'm not talking about the short specials airing Dragon Ball Heroes episode adaptations, I'm talking about the TV specials they're airing in movie theaters later this year.
    I only see 1 TV special listed. Other 2 being movies.

But yeah, I'd agree this is why they're being shown. They're showing specifically a Broly movie, a "historical" Saiyan special and then a fusion movie so... Kinda obvious lol

Plus those new figures that actually show you Broly's forms for the movie (sure someone will put the pics in here at some point, I'm on mobile and still awake at 06:30 and cba :P). They depict SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta against his first form. So he'll go head on with 2 SSB fighters in base form. Then, obviously, if he then transforms into Buff Male Kale, they're gonna need a fusion. And you already got your Vegito fanservice :P

They could just be set up for fun but, that's how I see this movie going, in terms of the fight.
    Sometimes updated...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I only see 1 TV special listed. Other 2 being movies.

But yeah, I'd agree this is why they're being shown. They're showing specifically a Broly movie, a "historical" Saiyan special and then a fusion movie so... Kinda obvious lol

Plus those new figures that actually show you Broly's forms for the movie (sure someone will put the pics in here at some point, I'm on mobile and still awake at 06:30 and cba :P). They depict SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta against his first form. So he'll go head on with 2 SSB fighters in base form. Then, obviously, if he then transforms into Buff Male Kale, they're gonna need a fusion. And you already got your Vegito fanservice :P

They could just be set up for fun but, that's how I see this movie going, in terms of the fight.
    I'll do the honor

I doubt base Broly will be that strong.

they just pu up those stuff to look cool.

heck, in the teaser base Goku goes up against powered up Broly.

Golden Cooler is so much... cooler. >.<
    My FC: 2981-6039-7711. Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    heck, in the teaser base Goku goes up against powered up Broly.
    Not really. It's a teaser. It teases things you'll see. There is nothing to say that the Goku you saw is going against the Male Kale powering up that you saw, at those exact times. It's more likely that you just saw Goku at the start of the fight and Male Kale just powering up at some random point in the fight. It's literally just a teaser, to get you interested.

Same way a live action movie teaser will show you various bits to get you interested.
    Sometimes updated...

TRAILER IN 3 DAYS BOIS!

Get hyped. GET HYPED I SAID! WHY IS NO ONE GETTING HYPED?!

so next episode of heroes we see blue vegito get wrecked?

Not really. It's a teaser. It teases things you'll see. There is nothing to say that the Goku you saw is going against the Male Kale powering up that you saw, at those exact times. It's more likely that you just saw Goku at the start of the fight and Male Kale just powering up at some random point in the fight. It's literally just a teaser, to get you interested.

Same way a live action movie teaser will show you various bits to get you interested.
    same about those images we saw

Yeah but LA teasers always spoil the ending of movies... Not that we all already dont know that goku beats male kale
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Yeah but LA teasers always spoil the ending of movies... Not that we all already dont know that goku beats male kale
    I don't know, Goku didn't beat either Beerus or Freeza in the most recent movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I don't know, Goku didn't beat either Beerus or Freeza in the most recent movies.
    it's time for that gohan power up eh

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

He did beat frezzia sorta the same way the first time just this time he actually killed him and this is male kale hes gotta kill em or something
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2018-07-17 at 01:24 AM.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

First look at SS Broly

if looking justat that picture: goku and vegeta need ssb against normal ssj broly...
    giev moar info nao!
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

that is Toyotaro's drawing.

more info tomorrow about the movie+trailer.

Paragus is oooooooold. Probably oldest Saiyan character we've seen.
    Sometimes updated...

This movie so far is just a rehash of the first Broly movie, with updated designs, a shift in where it takes place and minor changes. This trailer better be amazing.
    Sometimes updated...

Inb4 toriyama forgot about saiyans aging slow
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Inb4 toriyama forgot about saiyans aging slow
    Maybe Paragus is that old.

Dun duuun duuuuuuuun...
    My FC: 2981-6039-7711. Trainer Name: Vito. PM if you add me.

Btw does anyone have any explanation on Toriyama's weird way of naming people?