Why won't vegeta learn kayoken or instant transmition? I'm sure it's just a pride thing , Goku would be ok with teaching him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    Why won't vegeta learn kayoken or instant transmition? I'm sure it's just a pride thing , Goku would be ok with teaching him for sure.
    I think they should just learn new skills rather then copy skills from others.

I like that Goku has SSJBK, Vegeta SSJB Evolution and Gohan his Mystic form.

it was getting really annoying how everything was just "If Kakarrot can do it so can I" stuff.

i think instant transmission is the one thing that would be good with people knowing.. it's so useful

You literally just answered your own question. lol

On another note i'm so glad that the (current) villain of the newest arc is a wizard/uses magic since I've been hoping for something like this ever since Demigra in xenoverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What I would like is a complete reboot. Restart from the end of DBZ and pretend Super never happened. That is the best course for the franchise imo.
    Dunno bout all dat chef, Super has been great aside from the first two arcs which were just rehashes of the movies with a shoe string budget. Honestly it'd be dope if DB somehow moved on from goku and maybe made broly the protagonist (imagine saying that a year ago) since Gohan is so committed to being a chump. I know it won't ever happen since fans refuse to see anyone but goku in the lead.
    Last edited by UnluckyAmateur; 2019-02-11 at 05:01 PM.

More than Broly vs. Jiren, a fight I want to see is Broly vs. Cunber.

I think there's a good chance we'll see that down the line in the promotional anime.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Dunno bout all dat chef, Super has been great aside from the first two arcs which were just rehashes of the movies with a shoe string budget. Honestly it'd be dope if DB somehow moved on from goku and maybe made broly the protagonist (imagine saying that a year ago) since Gohan is so committed to being a chump. I know it won't ever happen since fans refuse to see anyone but goku in the lead.
    they could do something like Boruto but Goku is just soooo iconic.

like, try remove Luffy LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

It's sad because that's literally what Toriyama was trying to do with cell saga but the fans bitched so Goku had to come back.

Honestly though, Luffy is still going through his whole arc and all while goku did it like 3-4 times in Z alone. If anyone could take the mantle while still being iconic enough to satisfy most people, it would be Broly. He gives you some of those Cell game gohan vibes with a lot more trauma and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Honestly though, Luffy is still going through his whole arc and all while goku did it like 3-4 times in Z alone. If anyone could take the mantle while still being iconic enough to satisfy most people, it would be Broly. He gives you some of those Cell game gohan vibes with a lot more trauma and what not.
    I would actually want Gohan but the main problem is DB is just about fighting maniac who just wants to fight no matter what.

they''ll have to completely change Gohan and Broly for that matter to work, otherwise it would be a generic superhero show.

I don't hate Goku but damn we need some supporting characters.

ToP proved that they are still useful.

Loved the movie so much i had to draw Broly
    Im not vey good at it...but here is my take on akira toriyama's style

if I drew something, I would end up in prison.

goku is the best, vegeta sucks but thats my opinion

Straw Hat Bouffy, hero of the follow up manga Two Piece.

@ArgusTheUnmaker now it's time to settle this!!!

who wins???

this guy

Bluenote Stinger: Can you fly?

vs
    Son Goku: I'm getting excited!!!!

Can Bluenote make Goku fly!?

find out on the next Death Battle!!!!

who wins???

this one:

@ArgusTheUnmaker now it's time to settle this!!!

who wins???

this guy

vs

Can Bluenote make Goku fly!?

find out on the next Death Battle!!!!
    Bluenote controls gravity.

Goku and Vegeta use 100G for light workout.

No competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Bluenote controls gravity.

Goku and Vegeta use 100G for light workout.

No competition.
    Bluenote has Black Hole
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-12 at 10:05 AM.

I think they should just learn new skills rather then copy skills from others.

I like that Goku has SSJBK, Vegeta SSJB Evolution and Gohan his Mystic form.

it was getting really annoying how everything was just "If Kakarrot can do it so can I" stuff.
    I thought Vegeta's Evolution was just for the anime and not "cannon" since it didn't appear in the manga and broly movie either. So instead of vegeta being equal to goku (before MUI) because evolution = to kayoken blue , vegeta is behind him because he doesnt' have anything new. So there's always the same story : new power-up? cool but goku is stronger because he adds his kayoken .

You'd think if vegeta's pride stopped him from getting kayoken ( since he isn't bringing anything new to the table) he would learn it and try and beat goku's kayoken like try and go x15 or something . Bad choice for vegeta is what i'm saying .

I thought Vegeta's Evolution was just for the anime and not "cannon" since it didn't appear in the manga and broly movie either. So instead of vegeta being equal to goku (before MUI) because evolution = to kayoken blue , vegeta is behind him because he doesnt' have anything new. So there's always the same story : new power-up? cool but goku is stronger because he adds his kayoken .
    there is evolution in the manga but a different one.

don't know why any power up from the manga and the anime didn't appear in the movie though, only regular Blue.

I guess Toriyama and Toei didn't want to piss off manga or the anime fans if there is one power up from the one but not from the other.

there is evolution in the manga but a different one.

don't know why any power up from the manga and the anime didn't appear in the movie though, only regular Blue.

I guess Toriyama and Toei didn't want to piss off manga or the anime fans if there is one power up from the one but not from the other.
    Blue Evolution was done for anime, without input from Toriyama.

Toriyama penned Broly, so it is possible he just forgot or ignored it, or didn't even realuze it was a thing.