10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing Buu fight seriously is great. And this single chapter right here alone shows us why Buu had to be axed from the ToP in favor of Frieza: the dude might not be in the same tier of power as Goku and Vegeta, but his diverse and ridiculous abilities more than make up for what he lacks in power (not like he's weak anyway, just not in the ridiculous tier Goku and Vegeta are in).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Lots of news going around the web about a new movie in development?

https://www.looper.com/154566/new-dr...edly-underway/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    Lots of news going around the web about a new movie in development?

https://www.looper.com/154566/new-dr...edly-underway/
    I'm sad because the movies will never be released here. The anime atleast had working simulcasts.

https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/06/...-resume-anime/

OwO what's this?

i'd fucking love it if they actually had the balls to set this up so that the ending of super goes into the start of GT. the SEETHING from weebs would be phenomenal.

Read this at work earlier. Super psyched! Hope it's not Moro, I want that to be made into a saga, a movie wouldn't do it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's just the re-telling of the GT anime, basically. Nothing new, they're just likely finally finishing it.

And we already know Super will go into the end of Z.
    well, got quite a bit of time for that.

is much time passing between the arcs? can't remember what episode it was that mentioned uub's birth, and he's like 10 or 12 at the end of dbz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, got quite a bit of time for that.

is much time passing between the arcs? can't remember what episode it was that mentioned uub's birth, and he's like 10 or 12 at the end of dbz.
    The DBZ epilogue was 10 years after Buu's death, so he was 10 in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The DBZ epilogue was 10 years after Buu's death, so he was 10 in it.
    the thought of 5 to 10 years of super is a truly terrible one.

but, worth it to have a chance at maybe something gt related happening again.

no one talking about the new game?
    what's going on here oô

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    what's going on here oô
    Just not that impressive tbh... the combat seems like a downgrade to Xenoverse's... I'll still enjoy it coz DBZ but hype ain't that high. It's like when are they gonna get a clue and do it right?

If you wanna do Goku's story then why not start at the beginning, from DB, go through all official sagas, then sell DLC for non-canon movie arcs and GT. Make the combat more unique (Frankly I loved what i saw in the FF7 remake gameplay reveal, I think it would be perfect for a DBZ game, the basic attacks are in real time, then u can slow down time to a crawl and queue up some nice moves, like the spirit bomb etc, you could even have coordinated attacks with team-members), make it full open world, not this pseudo open-world where you have medium-sized area, and then u go from loading screen to loading screen, through different areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    what's going on here oô
    What there is to talk about?

The story has been told a thousand times. And this is supposed to be a RPG so that is a pretty huge minus already.

And the gameplay looks like Xenoverse. Nothing to say about it untill we know more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What there is to talk about?

The story has been told a thousand times. And this is supposed to be a RPG so that is a pretty huge minus already.

And the gameplay looks like Xenoverse. Nothing to say about it untill we know more.
    But you can fish!

man, all i want out of the games is a return of tenkaichi, or at least raging blast.

tenkaichi 3 had the biggest fucking roster of characters ever. i'd kill for a new one with an even bigger roster, every single character, down to even the no-names.

what's going on here oô
    it's so-so.

I'm more interested in new lore reveals.

db kakarot looks like discount xenoverse

visually, it looks great.

that SSJ hair looks great.

- - - Updated - - -

btw, Kid Buu and Uub (well they are the same) are way stronger than we thought if you read chapter 49. it makes Kid Buu vs Spirit Bomb and Uub fighting base Goku at the end of Z more believable.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-06-20 at 07:26 PM.

watch dragon ball super

Guess I really will be just watching this for the art and animation. We're getting it a cinema release in the UK in January but it's not confirmed if it'll be just dubbed, I'm hoping for both, tbh.

Great in germany we get a german dub (with original dbz va) for dbs broly on one specific Day and I'm abroad

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Ball being an RPG just makes so much sense. Pretty much all of Dragon Ball's in-universe time is being spent training, now we get to see what that is like somewhat. Fighting random enemies, building up stats, fishing (its Goku, guy has to eat) and helping people out. For a series that revolves around time skips, it's the perfect fit. Im not even salty about it repeating the story for the 1,000th time, because i know that big Freeza battle is coming up, I'm going to be very excited while I'm doing my side quests. Its almost like im role playing as Goku in this game. Getting inside his head. Even getting distracted from the main quest and doing side shit feels more 'canonical' than doing the same in something like Skyrim. Not only because Goku is quite dumb, forgetful, and easily distracted, but because I can just tell myself its just a filler arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Dragon Ball being an RPG just makes so much sense. Pretty much all of Dragon Ball's in-universe time is being spent training, now we get to see what that is like somewhat. Fighting random enemies, building up stats, fishing (its Goku, guy has to eat) and helping people out. For a series that revolves around time skips, it's the perfect fit. Im not even salty about it repeating the story for the 1,000th time, because i know that big Freeza battle is coming up, I'm going to be very excited while I'm doing my side quests. Its almost like im role playing as Goku in this game. Getting inside his head. Even getting distracted from the main quest and doing side shit feels more 'canonical' than doing the same in something like Skyrim. Not only because Goku is quite dumb, forgetful, and easily distracted, but because I can just tell myself its just a filler arc.
    Yeah I just wish the scale was grander, and they had a different combat (albeit I haven't played it yet obviously, but it didn't impress from what I saw).
    Also they said they worked a bit with Akira and added some backstories that aren't in any other material so we'll get some new story stuff as well, not just a plain re-telling.