Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzunki View Post
    The page clearly states that: ''Note: These are the predicted system requirements. Official will be updated soon.''

But i think an i3-2100 should be enough for Skyrim, you dont need an i5 or an i7 unless you are going for CPU intensive genres like RTS and MMORPGS. But i think you should get a better GPU.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Skyrim will be a console port. The only console ports that are heavy are the really, really badly ported ones, like GTA IV.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Skyrim will be a console port. The only console ports that are heavy are the really, really badly ported ones, like GTA IV.
    Crysis 2 is a console port, and it is in no way a bad port. You need a GTX460+ in order to run it.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    Crysis 2 is a console port, and it is in no way a bad port. You need a GTX460+ in order to run it.
    It's quite light without the texture/DX11 patch.

Deleted
    Yup. Had it running on the "mid" setting on a GTS 250 with about 35fps.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was comparing it towards console ports that recommends cards from the 8000/9000 series Nvidia. Like the game ''Rage''.

- Prince Malchezaar

I was comparing it towards console ports that recommends cards from the 8000/9000 series Nvidia. Like the game ''Rage''.
    I'm quite sure that you can play Crysis 2 on Ultra (DX9) with 9800GTX+ on something like 1280x1024 or 1440x900.

Deleted
    Again: GTS 250 (rebranded 8800GT). 1080p resolution. Mid setting (whatever they call it). 35-40fps.

Deleted
    Console developed game so should not be a problem, how ever your GPU suck balls.

What's the budget for the PSU ?
    SeaSonic S12II or M12II or X Gold are very good.

Wasn't really sure on budgets, because I didn't know what price range stuff like that is. The price range for both things I need are fine for me to pay!
    Thanks for all the help!
    Will order them as soon as I'm paid, and will bribe my brother in law to whack it in

Thanks again! Was really helpful <3

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire View Post
    Wasn't really sure on budgets, because I didn't know what price range stuff like that is. The price range for both things I need are fine for me to pay!
    Thanks for all the help!
    Will order them as soon as I'm paid, and will bribe my brother in law to whack it in

Thanks again! Was really helpful <3
    Which PSU did you choose ?

Well I've been talking to a friend about this, and he's said that where I have a "slimline" model computer, my PSU would be a long, thin one, and is unlikely going to be able to be upgraded >.<

Open sidewindow and check. Due to not being a square cube, a powersupply can be mounted in many interesting ways of case-designers want to conserve space.

Well I've had a look, and from what I can tell, I believe the measurements are 90mm, 190mm and 50mm.
    Which I believe does make it a long, thin one >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire View Post
    Well I've had a look, and from what I can tell, I believe the measurements are 90mm, 190mm and 50mm.
    Which I believe does make it a long, thin one >.<
    yep definitely a long thin one.. pretty sure it's called mini-itx form factor... and I don't think they go above 350w, so you're pretty much screwed
    The slimline computers weren't really made to be upgradeable.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I love my life.
    Thanks for that, I appreicate the help.
    If anyone sees anything in the future that may help and remember about this, would be great to let me know. Cheers