Power Auras dual wield Landslide procs

So basically, I'm wondering if it's possible to set up one Power Auras effect for one proc and one for the other. Been searching around but I couldn't find anything. Any takers?

No the buffs are completely identical, I don't see a way of differentiating which weapon it came from.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Right. I guess I'll have to manage without, which I've done so far so it shouldn't be a problem. But thanks anyway =)

Deleted
    Only suggestion I can think of is to assign a particular sound (e.g. gunshot) so you are at least made aware of the 2nd proc occurring shortly after the 1st proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapthrottle View Post
    Only suggestion I can think of is to assign a particular sound (e.g. gunshot) so you are at least made aware of the 2nd proc occurring shortly after the 1st proc.
    Sounds awful. Landslide has no ICD, so you might hear 3 gunshots in a row. Not really helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Sounds awful. Landslide has no ICD, so you might hear 3 gunshots in a row. Not really helpful.
    Yea the idea was to get a visual on when/if I get two procs at/roughly at the same time. Without having to actively search in my buff cluster. Also I play without sound but the gunshot thing might work for some people.

Deleted
    Hmmm yeah good point Pope. The 2nd sound would be misleading if it was the same weapon refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Yea the idea was to get a visual on when/if I get two procs at/roughly at the same time. Without having to actively search in my buff cluster. Also I play without sound but the gunshot thing might work for some people.
    You can have an aura set up to show only when you have 1 stack, then another to show only when you have 2 stacks. The timer for the 2 stack might not work very well but it gets the point across.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatrap View Post
    You can have an aura set up to show only when you have 1 stack, then another to show only when you have 2 stacks. The timer for the 2 stack might not work very well but it gets the point across.
    Problem is that dual Landslide doesn't stack, but gives you two buffs. And that's hard to track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.