Deleted

Question Paralysis and Ragnaros

Shadow priests, a quick question;

Does paralysis work on the Sons of Flame during the phase transitions?

I don't really play spriest, so i have no idea if the effect is a stun or a snare and if it works on the adds.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    paralysis is a 100% snare, so here it does not work.

Deleted
    Great. Thanks for the prompt response.

Deleted
    As nzall said it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    paralysis is a 100% snare, so here it does not work.
    It's actually not a 100% snare asyou, if you look closely, your character is still moving at about 0.1% speed forward.

It does though, as mentioned, not work on Rag.

A shadow priest should aim to go into Sons phase with at least a couple if not 3 orbs. And hit one of the Sons with MB and then MSxn/MB.
    If the hammer comes down on one of the far sides, a SP can take the two furthest solo on 10 man. MF and SWD for cleanup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themos View Post
    A shadow priest should aim to go into Sons phase with at least a couple if not 3 orbs. And hit one of the Sons with MB and then MSxn/MB.
    If the hammer comes down on one of the far sides, a SP can take the two furthest solo on 10 man. MF and SWD for cleanup.
    I ask as the guild i'm in is working on Rag HC now and i'm checking if there's a specific good place to put the spriest. As spike/blast spam would guarantee a crit mindblast and thus paralysis i'd recommend putting them near the hammer, but it's not a stun. Now considering having them mindsear a cluster of adds as the way to go, as there's usually a clump of at least 4 adds.

Shadow priests do best on the far side as we can solo 2-3 adds from there. Let them who have stuns be on the short side!