Deleted

[Anime] One Piece, speculation or something

I was just thinking about one thing, how much power would Rob Lucci or Macro had if they had the powers of the Rumble Ball? Like being able to do possibly amplify the Shigan technique with putting all power in the finger or something, and it surprises me a bit that Vegapunk haven't created something like that when he studies Devil Fruits as a living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rob Lucci can already sort of do what the rumble ball does as seen when he used the Life Return when his body got thinner and more lean. Also, the rumble ball might effect Chopper in a unique way since he is not human, but a reindeer that ate the human fruit. Maybe Oda will address this at some point, but I am guessing it is just a plot point that allows Chopper to grow and gain new abilities in a way other Zoan fruit users don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would Vegapunk know about the multiple transformations? Chopper's rumble ball is his own invention and all but one time he has used the Rumble Ball; there was no one from the World Government who witnessed any of his transformations that they could report back.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vegapunk seem's to be more of an biochemical engineer. Chopper is a doctor with a rather big knowhow of biochemics.
    So Vegapunk might never even have thought of it, while Chopper doubtfully would ever think of getting an inanimate object to merg with a devilsfruit.

As Skizzit explained, Lucci could already change his body in some ways without a rumble ball and Chopper can do it now too, he possibly needs the rumble ball only for his 7th secret transformation. Chopper would rather become like Lucci: Not in need of a drug but change his body on his own accord.

About Vegapunk: what we have learned so far about Vegapunk suggests that he is highly capable to invent about anything. his focus isn't only on DF but really anything. but that doesn't mean he has the time for everything or if it's even his style. Chopper invented the rumble ball specifically for his body. He invented it to enhance his fighting power while still remaining how he is. Vegapunk on the other hand would supplement his body with machinery if he could choose. He'd probably change chopper to a cyborg much like Kuma.
    Last edited by obc; 2011-09-12 at 08:32 PM.

I was just thinking about one thing, how much power would Rob Lucci or Macro had if they had the powers of the Rumble Ball? Like being able to do possibly amplify the Shigan technique with putting all power in the finger or something, and it surprises me a bit that Vegapunk haven't created something like that when he studies Devil Fruits as a living.
    ^^ can sound disturbing when you dont know what one piece is O_o
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ