Epic Dungeon grp...again...

So i joined as a healer to this ZA grp who was on the fire boss. We try killing it and stated the mage to kill the left hatchery add... Nothing happens and mage does 2k dps... We can't kick any1 for some odd reason. After 6 wipes and changing of tanks and dps we get the boss down and continue. We get the next boss down where i win a spirit ring.
    The mage states that its better for mage than a priest so he starts breaking all CC and ninja pulling.
    During this time our tank says that our ret pala is a retard who says the tanks and the mage is a retard. I keep calling the mage retarded and the mage calls me retarded. Also our hunter calls the tank epic fail at tankijng sicne he got aggro.

So we got a nice and social grp.

Now on the boss with 2 adds idk name, the tank had it and is now afking in orgrimmar. The mage went to play Diablo II and i came here to QQ :< I like these grps and being unable to grp. Also i don't want to leave since healers had the bag...

Thanks for reading!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would leave after this first wipe if I see that Iam in a group with idiots. Or we are unable to kick the one idiot...I mean 2k dps...how is this possible today? This hurts my soul. Even if Iam nacked I do over 2k dps I belive
    It must be really hard to be that bad...

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

I want the bag really bad ;(
    Now the Tank left the grp but the mage declines to que...

I can tell from the first couple pulls if the group is worth staying for or not. If people cannot do at least 10k I'm gone because I know better. Saving yourself a headache=win. Stick to guild runs or cap your points off by raiding alone.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I just wasted 3 minutes of my life to read this story? Why do people acts like 5 year olds on the internet? Just because someone will likely never meet you in real life, that doesn't mean that you should act any differently than you would around someone like your parents or friends. On another note, I've never had a group that was that fail. You shoulda just left the group and requeued imho.