Need a bit of brain picking here.

I have a server with an Intel Board, S5000VXN, which passes diagnostic tests.
With this there are 6 * 135GB 10.000RPM SAS drives in there from Fujitsu.

They are connected by a PCI-Ex 1 card, Intel SRCSAS144E (powered by LSi MegaRaid), which is fully firmware updated, as is the BIOS from the Mobo.

Now every once in a while the entire RAID array just pops out all 6 drives (generally a raid5 config with 5 drives and 1 Global Hotspare), indicating like all 6 drives have gone down.

Having performed diagnostics on the drives they are fine from a surface check PoV, which leads me to believe the RAID card is busted.
There is no way of "fixing" the array because it'll lose all the data on it, and it doesn't matter which RAID array i choose, still does it.

So again, i suspect this RAID card is just busted but i'm not sure of this and would like to pick your brains to see whether or not i am perhaps missing (outside views can be a saving grace on some things i've learned over the years), if so i'll be needing to get a new one unfortunately.

The state the drives are in according to the internal ROM of the RAID are flagged as "UNCONF BAD", as stated it can be "repaired" but not without the loss of data and no idea when it would happen again.

Any ideas you got, hit me with it.