Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A lot of the damage (note I said a lot, not all of) the damage in all the Firelands encounters is wholly avoidable with a smart group of players. It's not surprising to see fights like this with few healers.

Even though it's not surprising, it's still impressive. Nicely done.

This isn't a troll but honestly.......... It's not impressive. I mean if you had fun doing it more power to you but I don't see why people are impressed :\. The fight is a joke on reg and adding another DPS would only make it easier, pretty sure you could get out of P2 with one seeds, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hableqt View Post
    This isn't a troll but honestly.......... It's not impressive. I mean if you had fun doing it more power to you but I don't see why people are impressed :\. The fight is a joke on reg and adding another DPS would only make it easier, pretty sure you could get out of P2 with one seeds, lol.
    If you're so amazing; post a log of your guild doing the same. Your words are empty otherwise.

Until then Kudos! to the OP.

there are already alot of druids who did that too i see i guess its a nice challenge - well done
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerzion View Post
    Yes, it is.
    so·lo
    adj
    Made or done by a single individual.

Trickle heals from a Shadow Priest I can accept, Revjuvs & Tranq's from Druids = not solo healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice

Seems that would make the encounter more fun for you :P

10+ Year Old Account
    After actually reviewing the logs, it seems in tight spots you had some serious assistance from the druids. I wouldn't really call that 'solo healing'.

The druid cast Rejuv roughly 16 times during the whole encounter. And regardless of how many healers you're packing, not using Tranqs is silly. So, congrats to the OP, I'd still call it solo.

Saying some people helped a little should be perfectly acceptable. A lot of people praised the team who solo tanked solo healed HLK10 with a dk tank/disc priest, but even then they had an ele shaman throwing heals pretty regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Toroc View Post
    The ragnaros encounter is really not a test for healers. It's all about dps in the encounter.
    Fix it for....
    Just kidding.
    Ot: I haven't encountered rag yet, but people seem to think its all about the dps. Still, 1 healing it is very impressive, but I wonder if more guilds will do this, just to get one more dps.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

One player did 70% of the healing. Next highest was 7, then 6, then 5%. That's close enough to "one healing" for me. Prot pally using WoG? How dare they utilize something many Prot pallies use anyway! One true healer doing the vast brunt of heals, as opposed to 2-2 full time healers. Stop hating, do it yourself if you don't think it's impressive and show us your own proof. Otherwise, grats the OP and keep on keeping on!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    must be nice to have 8 dpsers on a 10m fight!
    7 dps 2 tanks 1 healers

Deleted
    The guy who's #1 for rag normal has solo healed it, i'm sure.

Also 700k healing was from 2 other druids, hardly solo healing it if you're getting back up.

If you're Deli@auchindoun, you're 6/7 hc so therefore you've outgeared it alot. So i doubt it would be that difficult, but grats anyways.
    Last edited by mmoc1c590d8111; 2011-09-13 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toroc View Post
    The ragnaros encounter is really a test for healers. It's not all about dps in the encounter.
    Fix'd it even further than before

I fixed this post. - Herecius
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-09-22 at 11:11 AM.

Correct, however I'd say it does make the whole encounter more fun if you aren't able to progress him on heroic, which is basically what happened that day. (And pretty much the whole week sadly :[) (Replying to Alaka....I can't quote yet it seems)
    As for the druid/pally healing, I was pretty much oomed after having a seed on top of our hug-up spot, so I was kinda struggling the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    Fix'd it even further than before
    Rag is not a test for healers AT ALL.

Do you really want to push the mods into banning you?

actually, many of the top 10 at ragnaros normal are solo healers :P

still good job
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

Deleted
    Now try it on a resto shaman ;p

Still impressive though, I 2 healed it the other day, I'm sure the paladin didn't need me (resto shaman) there tbh...

Deleted
    So many mod edits i actually laughed pretty hard.

Awesome, good job.