Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Deleted
    I usually don't waste much time. A vigorous body scrubbing sure, though I am partial to just holding my head under the shower for a while whilst leaning against the wall. Relaxing stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    That thread made for a fantastically entertaining read.

By myself, I wash top to bottom, I use a Dual shampoo/conditioner mix and Axe Sport bodywash (which I used since before the awesome commercials). I usually have to wash my hair twice since my body produces excess oils than most people.

With my girlfriend, which it usually is since her's is more routine than mine since she does her's before she goes to work, we usually wash each other... and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chest, arms, armpits, abs, groin, thighs, hair.

Does anyone actually wash their legs? I've always wondered that.

I usually wash my hair first before I wash my body. I start from top to bottom. I usually shave before I get in the shower and then wash off the excess once I get in.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mom puts a tarp down on the front lawn. I get naked. I lay on the tarp. My mom sprays me with the hose for a few minutes. She then throwns me a grocery bag with my clothes in it. That is how I shower.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Crutch, hair, crutch, armpits, crutch, upper body, crutch, legs and feet, crutch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just go to the strip club and MAKE IT RAIN!

Deleted
    I suppose it's something like this: Hair, left arm, right arm, chest, belly, my back, left leg, left foot, right leg, right foot and then finally the crotch.

Deleted
    Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. Knees and Toes.

I step in the water and become purified by righteous water cast upon me by the mighty Poseidon himself oaaaaaaargh it burns

after 15 minutes I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    I usually don't waste much time. A vigorous body scrubbing sure, though I am partial to just holding my head under the shower for a while whilst leaning against the wall. Relaxing stuff.
    I tried doing this after watching irobot because will smith does it in one scene (at least I think it was i robot, I remember it was will smith anyhow) but didn't like it xD I always face away from the water naturally.

Hair first then face then from top to bottom. Why would you save your hair and face for last? Then you're just washing the dirt from your hair and face down your already cleaned body, making it dirty again. Wash yourself the same way you wash your car (or should wash your car) top to bottom.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

I am adventurous and go for the soap and water function often.