Cyclone Mouseover Macro

Hi,

I'm trying to make a macro for my feral druid that will cast cyclone on a mouseover target and then switch me back to kitty form, or if I hold down shift will switch me to bear. I don't know if this is even possible and I'm not very good with macro's, but any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

/cast [target=mousever,harm] Cyclone
    /cast Cat Form (or w/e it's called)

for the mouseover part, assuming that Cat form OR cyclone don't cause GCDs, I don't know. I'm not sure how to use shift/alt modifiers in macros though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [noform,mod:shift]Bear Form;[noform]Cat Form;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Cyclone

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks very much for the help guys!

Your macro, lawomous, works great for shifting forms, but for some reason won't cyclone the mouseover target. I double checked that I typed the macro properly, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe because I'm trying to bind this to my middle mouse button? I don't know.

Anyway thanks again.

The way I wrote it, it will only Cyclone from a feral form, it won't work if you're already walking around in caster form. Due to GCD issues I was kind of running out of modifiers to make it as simple as possible.

You can try it like this too
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead]Cyclone;[noform,mod:shift]Bear Form;[noform]Cat Form;Cyclone
    but the problem is that you can't shift back into feral form if you have your mouse over an enemy.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-09-13 at 06:45 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Yea that one works a great!

Just what I needed, thankyou very much lawomous.