Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Druid Tier 13 and Visual Retrospective

Update - Also, the Curse Team is looking for feedback! Head over to Curse and take a few moments to answer six questions about your thoughts on digital distribution. Thanks!

Druid Tier 13 and Visual Retrospective
    Blizzard released another Tier 13 preview and today's post features the Druid set, the Deep Earth Vestments.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Adventurers will be tested like never before in World of Warcraft patch 4.3 as they take on Deathwing and his minions, emerging from the conflict with powerful new treasures. Please enjoy this preview of the druid tier 13 armor set, as well as a visual guide to tiers 1 through 12 for Transmogrification purposes.

Deep Earth Vestments

The design called for "phosphorescent mushrooms, reminiscent of Zangarmarsh," so our main concern was avoiding making a helm that looked like a giant toadstool sombrero. We’re always looking to incorporate interesting light sources within a raid set, and bioluminescent vegetable growth certainly provides that. Twisting, organic shapes are often key elements of a druid set, and this tier is no exception, with writhing plant roots providing a frame for the glowing clusters of fungi.

Druid Tiers 1-12

Last edited by chaud; 2011-09-15 at 01:33 AM.

Damn, first new tier that looks very good I like it very much.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Before anyone goes "Durrr no info on set and blabla", Bashiok said on the WoW forums that they are inc, they had some issues with them. Oh and the blue stuff... Yeah that's shrooms, druids be trippin'.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Not too shabby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it say warrior tier in the filler text?

Back on topic. I like. Fairly basic, but it's nice all the same. Good colour scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Before anyone goes "Durrr no info on set and blabla", Bashiok said on the WoW forums that they are inc, they had some issues with them. Oh and the blue stuff... Yeah that's shrooms, druids be trippin'.
    Heh I wondered what those were. Wonder if they'll have a use effect?
    Last edited by Dyra; 2011-09-13 at 04:46 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You go Chaud! Did Bibi fall asleep at the k/b again? OT: It is a nice set. There is just nothing that makes it stand out really. I guess some will like that more than others. I'm actually hoping for a rather subdued set for Paladins this go around.

Warrior set Eh? looks a little leathery to be warrior set

Oh...a Druid set that I like.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    warrior tier 13 armor set.. fail.. also looks like the mushroom people in Outlands!

O boo, it got fixed now it druids tier 13!
    Last edited by Williamgood; 2011-09-13 at 04:58 PM.

nothing special, really.

i see nothign druidish in here.

Hands down the best looking druid tier set ever... bout time druids got some love and not just a crappy patch-together last minute armor set. 6yrs I've run around looking like a chode....finally something I can be proud to wear.

Deleted
    looks decent

is it me or is ALL t13 looking pretty badass so far?

This looks like every other Druid set. Boring.

I wish Blizzard would hire the people that made tier 1,2,3,5 and 6 again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Why does it say warrior tier in the filler text?
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

I dunno, it seems a bit bland, to me

Simple and clean.
    The way it should've always been.
    I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    Hands down the best looking druid tier set ever... bout time druids got some love and not just a crappy patch-together last minute armor set. 6yrs I've run around looking like a chode....finally something I can be proud to wear.
    u must be joking, right?

Fail on tr4. It's Malorne, not Dreamheart. For tr13 it's not anything special.