10+ Year Old Account

Power Aura Shadow Priest Shadow Word DEATH!

Hey guys hows it goin! Well i like to mess with power aura`s and make cool visual models for my characters, and since my priest is almost 85 i was messing with some for it! Ok so i tryed to create this PA that would warn me when the target enemy health is bellow 25% - 20% soi could nuke it with my WORD DEATH! but i couldnt get it to work snd well i know many PA user for sure would have tought the same idea! So is there a way to get this wrking on Power Auras? Thanks for the help and keep it rollin babe!

Create 1 PA to warn when Enemy Health is below 25% (or w/e you want it to be). name this whatever you want and turn it off if you would like.

Create a 2nd PA that uses the Spell Cooldown type for SW-Death and in the textbox below the spell put in the aura id of the first 1. You get the aura id from the tooltip when you hover over the 1st one in the PA main window. What this does is PA checks the 2nd aura and whenever SW-Death is off cooldown will also check the first aura and if both conditions are met will show the SW-Death aura. At work atm so cant give the code. HTH!
    Last edited by palthis; 2011-09-13 at 09:29 PM. Reason: auto icon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Create 1 PA to warn when Enemy Health is below 25% (or w/e you want it to be). name this whatever you want and turn it off if you would like.

Create a 2nd PA that uses the Spell Cooldown type for SWeath and in the textbox below the spell put in the aura id of the first 1. You get the aura id from the tooltip when you hover over the 1st one in the PA main window. What this does is PA checks the 2nd aura and whenever SW: D is off cooldown will also check the first aura and if both conditions are met will show the SW aura. At work atm so cant give the code. HTH!
    Hey palthis thats awesome! Can u pls when u have the free time paste the code in here? Whats the option on PA to warn the enemy hp lvl? Well sweet when ill get this workin! Thanks once more friend!

LOL thats what ive been doin for the last 84 lvls! But cmon this is PA universe, so much power and flexibility there i wanna have this nice graphical warning for it!
    Like a flamming skull pulsin on the dam screen lol!
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-09-13 at 11:02 PM.

What he's saying is using two auras like this, activating on health and activating on spell cooldown.

Less than 25%:
    Version:4.22; target:true; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; bufftype:8; inVehicle:0; threshold:25; off:true; textaura:true; ismounted:0

SW:D Cooldown ready (and enemy less than 25%), Flaming Pulsing Skull... lol.
    Version:4.22; b:0.098; anim1:4; g:0.2941; icon:Spell_Shadow_DemonicFortitude; buffname:Shadow Word: Death; bufftype:15; texture:132; size:0.35; y:-100; texmode:2; ismounted:0; finish:3
    What you need to do after importing both auras:

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    What he's saying is using two auras like this, activating on health and activating on spell cooldown.

Less than 25%:
    SW Cooldown ready (and enemy less than 25%), Flaming Pulsing Skull... lol.[size=1]

What you need to do after importing both auras:
    WHO! YOU GUYS R AWESOME! This will help a lot! Cant wait to get home and try it out! Thanks again guys!