Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A rogue legendary. What a fucking joke.

Deleted
    I bet the legendary's gonna be one of deathwing's teeth..

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    I said it before, and I'll say it again.DPS does not deserve any Legendaries whatsoever. At all. Give them to the Healers and the Tanks. They are the ones keeping the raid alive, and thus they are the ones who can use the bonus.The fact that Blizzard does not understand this astounds me to this day.
    While I see what you are saying, to be fair, nothing would die without DPS. See how that works?

Deleted
    pandas. omggggggggggggggg

Is there any confirmation that this interview is real?

A dagger? Looks like Ghostcrawler got tired with his mage and rerolled a rogue...

Its about time the tanks get a legendary for once. They could easily make a legendary shield thats made out of Deathwing's skin when you defeat him. Rogue's already had the legendary Warglaives from Illidan. The tanks have nothing yet, and don't count Thunderfury, thats also more of a rogue weapon

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The tanks have nothing yet, and don't count Thunderfury, thats also more of a rogue weapon

Really? Do you even hear yourself? Thunderfury was always a better tanking weapon than a rogue weapon. Heck, it was used for tanking up to and through Karazhan.

They should just go and make legendary weapons be obtainable by all classes, depending on class it changes from swords, axes, staves, maces, daggers, bows and what not. Why would that be so hard to do I don't get it. I still don't know why there ain't no legendary armor, rings, necks or trinkets would be quite a fresh breeze in the legendary department.

lol, pandas. That is the stupidest idea they could have come up with, well maybe an expansion about ponies could beat it in idiocy. Glad i canceled

Why in the world don't they just give legendaries to EVERY FREAKING CLASS. That would solve sooo much bitching as well as getting people to play in the raids longer. I mean come on if EVERY class out there had a legendary and you HAD to do a questline to get it and this quest line involved you downing raid bosses to get, then everyone and their mother would want to raid. So WHY dont they just give everyone legendaries.. -_- (and no im not sour or annoyed i didnt get a legendary lol, im a healer, im used to being screwed)

Edit;

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    They should just go and make legendary weapons be obtainable by all classes, depending on class it changes from swords, axes, staves, maces, daggers, bows and what not. Why would that be so hard to do I don't get it. I still don't know why there ain't no legendary armor, rings, necks or trinkets would be quite a fresh breeze in the legendary department.
    I like this idea. :P To answer your question thou, im guessing they're no legendary armor because they would most likely want it to be some super visual piece of gear, eg helm/shoulders/chest/pants or gloves and that would make people chose which piece of tier gear to drop. But i understand exactly what you mean, they need to stop with this whole mentality "we want legendaries to feel legendary" i mean if its going to be the best piece of gear you get for the entire expansion.... its gonna feel pretty freaking epic.

I didn't bother to read all the pages, but just to clear up what classes have legendary and type.
    Druid: Resto: Ulduar mace, atiesh old naxx - Feral: none, but if you give a legendary to a feral, you also give a legendary to a tank, because tank druids uses dps staffs right? and you can't see their equip, though firelands was the optimal raid for druid legendary, but they did came up with the epic staghelms flamescythe which is pretty legendary to me, so that's ruined already. Balance: firelands staff, atiesh old naxx
    Death Knight: 2h dps: shadowmourne axe, even useable by tanks because of str bonus = parry chance 1h: none
    Hunter: Ranged: TBC bow 2h/1h: none(imo they cant make a cool legendary for hunters, because they just need pure stats) gun: none
    Warriors: Dps: 2h axe shadowmourne, 2h mace sulfuras, tank: 1h: sword thunderfury: shield: none, shields doesn't count as a weapon imo ;p
    Warlock: 2h: firelands staff, atiesh from old naxx
    Priest: dps: firelands staff healer: ulduar mace old naxx atiesh healer/dps?
    Rogue: sword: warglaive axe: none dagger: maybe inc? fist weapon: none
    Shaman: resto: ulduar mace elemental: firelands staff enhancement: fist wep: none 2h axe: sulfuras 1h axe: none
    Mage: dagger: none sword: none 2h: firelands staff, atiesh old naxx
    Paladin: healer: ulduar mace, dps: shadowmourne from lich king, sulfuras vanilla tank: 1h sword thunderfury shield: none

If we look what is left to make legendaries of, and we assume there is coming a legendary dagger for rogues:
    legendary melee/caster fist weapon, caster/healer dagger, gun, tank/dps 1h mace,shield, polearm, tank/dps 1h axe, 2h dps sword (2h tank sword/mace is not the best idea imo)

So what we need is dagger for rogue, and something for feral druids, dual wield for shamans and dks, then all classes and speccs had a legendary, though it looks like dagger is coming for rogue, so there is 2 left, and then it will be some of these stated above.
    Tell if i miss something!

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Looking for Raid tool raids will be easier than normal raids using a new level of difficulty (Looking For Raid).
    Oh here we go again. They drop epics, but they are 10 ilvls lower than the other epics. And not even same achievements! Or so it would seem. It's ZA all over again. 85 dungeons -> HCs -> ZA -> Random raids -> Raids -> HC raids And achievements are what we need to be eligible for a premade pug.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2011-09-14 at 03:42 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    I love how many 10 man guilds are whining cos they dont even use a rogue, Ever consider that is exactly why Blizzard is making the next legendary a dagger?
    And how many run with an enhance shammys?? I'd bet a lot less than rogues. I've been in my guild for about 3 years and during that time I've been the only raiding enhance shammy we've had. And we've gone through tons of rogues. At least rogues have/do own in pvp and have topped the metres and were brought for something other than heroism. Enhance shammy love doesn't exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Missing the point. Tanks haven't had a legendary since 2005. Rogues got two in 2007.

Let's not get into the fact that making the legendary a dagger makes it usable by exactly one class. What a waste.
    Not missing anything , noone ever promised tanking legendary + looking at the differences in tanking classes there is no way to make one item cool for all of them.

Rogues seems to be quite rare inv PvE nowaydays so why not.. not that I believe "only dagger" is the final version of the next legendary

Deleted
    FUCK YEAH! Legendary for my class! Which only works for 1 spec and a PvP spec! Ty blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    FUCK YEAH! Legendary for my class! Which only works for 1 spec and a PvP spec! Ty blizzard.
    I herd all specs use a dagger :P. Blizz will make the proc so awesome that it would be usefull as combat offhand even with 3.6 speed

Deleted
    What about Hunters? The last legendary was in BC

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Missing the point. Tanks haven't had a legendary since 2005. Rogues got two in 2007.

Let's not get into the fact that making the legendary a dagger makes it usable by exactly one class. What a waste.
    The problem with a tanking legendary is due to what tanks wear. (2 hander - dk, 1 hander + shield - pally/war, staff/polearm - druids *don't shoot me if this is wrong, i don't tank and it's been a long day ok :P)

So a legendary shield = dks and druids pissed. A polearm/staff = dk/warriors/pallys are pissed, hunters would claim it (tbf hunters would claim anything). Strength anything = druids pissed (even if they can equip it'll go to a pally/warrior). Literally the only option for a tanking legendary is a trinket as all other armor has to have either strength or agility on it. Unless blizz changes it so all tanking classes use a shield then a tanking legendary is pretty hard to work into the game and still please everyone.

Deleted
    solo instances next

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    It could end up being a dagger, but I am pretty sure that the interview was a troll. Id honestly love to see another bow...the last one shouldn't have even been a legendary with how much it sucked. It was best in slot for BM, but MM and SV had better choices, and once 3.0 hit it wasn't even BiS. So being a hunter id like to see MM and SV get some loving....I think they are due just as much as dagger rogues and feral druids.
    sadface. no one seems to care/remember us enhance shammys /sob