... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    paaaaannnnndddddaaasssss?
    me too...i hope they just... dont.

Signature by Sokogeka

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    ugh... still no legendary for enchantment shamans yet! didn't rouges get like 2 legendaries in TBC? this is fuckin bullshit and whats worse is that its only for them! coulda made something else that was for ferals/shamans/rouges and maybe hunters!

Part of me is thrilled. The other part is pissed for having to go Assassination again. =p I hope they change their mind and make a Combat weapon, that way they would make shammies happy too.

...I am officially ditching feral druid for my rogue now. Legendary ftw!

Deleted
    I said it before, and I'll say it again.DPS does not deserve any Legendaries whatsoever. At all. Give them to the Healers and the Tanks. They are the ones keeping the raid alive, and thus they are the ones who can use the bonus.The fact that Blizzard does not understand this astounds me to this day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Take this all back. This all smells like fishy BS to me. Fishy BS. I'll wait till an OFFICAL Blizzard annoucement. This doesn't make sense, and is out of Context.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-09-13 at 11:43 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

"Tito: Do you know what it's called yet?

Brack: We do not?

Tito: How does it fit into the lore?

Brack: We haven't decided on the name and how it's going to work, we just know that we really want a legendary weapon to come out of this tier and we really want it to be a rogue dagger. That's really all we know at this point. As time goes on we get a lot more lore, a lot more story, an "in" to the creation of all the legendary weapons. We really did a lot with the legendary axe that you got out of Lich King and then we've had other legendaries with the Cataclysm tiers that have had these storylines, we're hoping this one's going to be the most exciting, the most epic legendary quest line."

Quote from that article. Really doesn't fit Blizzard's style, not knowing anything about the reasoning behind a legendary at this stage? And comparing to "other legendaries with Cataclysm?" Someones having a good troll

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    I said it before, and I'll say it again.DPS does not deserve any Legendaries whatsoever. At all. Give them to the Healers and the Tanks. They are the ones keeping the raid alive, and thus they are the ones who can use the bonus.The fact that Blizzard does not understand this astounds me to this day.
    I play a tank, and I will say you and your "WE DESERVE MORE THAN THE REST" mentality is retarded.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 people using this Panda comment to further solidify their argument that Mists of Pandaria is the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play feral on my druid, but this is ridiculous. Could it be possible to give a class anymore shafting?

Try clicking on the link to the interview article, its '404'. Tells me it was either a complete mistake, or someone was trying to bait everyone into believing they would actually make a legendary for only 1 class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daggers gonna have a 2.60+ speed so shamans can use it too. Watch. It'll happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    They might be talking about Pandas at Blizzcon?The article is down; what did they say? :O

Deleted
    Great, and we have no active rogue in our raids.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raid finder sounds like pumped up dungeons with 24 other newbs. oh god.

Deleted
    404 Error: File Not Found This page does not exist - the link you followed may be broken or out of date. Please check the menu above for the content that you're looking for.

Don't have much of a problem with a dps legendary, it just seems odd to be making one specifically for one class when up to this point several classes were capable of using it.
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Long live Rogues my brethren we get to have a legendary! Assuming it's true which hopefully it is hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    NO.

Deal with it.

To hell with ferals and enhancement.While we're at it, to hell with anonymously grouping together with people you'll never see or talk to ever again, i.e. people not on your server. F that.