Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Are you fucking srs? a dagger like fuck u blizz. There are more tanks then rogues yet they give ONE class a legendary before tanks even get one. What a fucking joke.
    tanks had the first legendary ever...
    2nd, they allready stated that the next legendary will be for a small grp only, how could that be tanks?
    uh and ferals never get a legendary? cute. why should you get one, no one would see it anyway!

give me my offhand legendary! and yes, we DO deserve it, every other class had way more than us poor poor rogues!

*off to prepare his ninja plans*

ps: right, blizz surely got that copyrights for nothing, doubt they will give us pandaren, they just have too much money and wanted to get a new trademark for them, sounds logical to me

pps: NOT!

Deleted
    Enhancement shamans yet again get forgotten about I love playing a class no one cares about it really is great fun... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    I said it before, and I'll say it again.DPS does not deserve any Legendaries whatsoever. At all. Give them to the Healers and the Tanks. They are the ones keeping the raid alive, and thus they are the ones who can use the bonus.The fact that Blizzard does not understand this astounds me to this day.
    Good luck on downing the bosses with only healers and tanks...

...and in addition, we are either getting trolled or Blizzard has really lost it, giving a legendary exclusive to the one class that is sneakiest, slimiest, non-engaging(flee the warzone if things get tight type)...a class that is actually is least relevant to warcraft as them being the least relevant to warfare getting-exclusively is just non-sense, I'm hoping we are getting trolled...

Oh god. I'm not too familiar with rogues but i think a dagger is only good for Mutilate and Subtlety? So they're making a legendary for 2 out of 30 specs in-game? Oh god.

I know they said "limited class restriction" or some sh*t like that but... no...

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    Rogues will get a legendary dagger and exciting quest line to go with it. Really? Looking for Raid tool raids will be easier than normal raids using a new level of difficulty (Looking For Raid). ...and the community goes even more to shit. The Looking for Raid tool will only work for 25 man raids, not 10 man. Can't make up their mind whether they want to promote 10 or 25mans... Players will get different achievements and loot from doing Random Raid mode, no normal mode achievements or perks will be gained. Unnecessary This will introduce players to the content and mechanics of the fights so that they are more prepared for an actual raid. Unnecessary. People who need help at the current difficulty level of raids have no business raiding at all. The new five mans will have tighter story integration with the Deathwing Raid than Icecrown Heroics did. Poaching from swtor. Trying to anyways. The Dragonflights will work together to help take down Deathwing. More quests! YAY! Deathwing's random zone burning will continue at least until the end of Patch 4.3. No one cared after the first week. They might be talking about Pandas at Blizzcon. ...when you know the game has officially gone to shit.
    ...and the community goes even more to shit.
    Go play another game. You're one of them. You're one of the whiners that are the reason the devs don't know which playerbase to target. They don't stick to plans because people like you bitch and moan until they get sick of it and change shit, and then you bitch and moan some more at the changes because "they aren't good enough". Shut. Up. Just shut up and go.

Want to increase traffic to your site during a slow week? Post a fake news article and see how quickly other misinformed websites link to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 legendary per class per content patch i can see it now lol And the raid finder meh good idea concept alllllllllllllllllllll wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Taistee View Post
    A fucking dagger.
    I couldn't have said it any better.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.DPS does not deserve any Legendaries whatsoever. At all. Give them to the Healers and the Tanks. They are the ones keeping the raid alive, and thus they are the ones who can use the bonus.The fact that Blizzard does not understand this astounds me to this day.
    I have a tank, I have 2 healers, I main as a Warlock. This is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen, every single role is necessary and important. The goal of dps is to kill the boss, you walk into a 10man raid with 2 tanks and 8 healers or a 25man raid with maybe 3 tanks and 22 healers and you'll live until the enrage timer sure, but the boss won't die. Get off your horse ty.

Somehow I feel that it'll be bis for hunters (just because of the stat(Yes, I know about the enchants)) and shammies (the damage must be of an other world, so yeah..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

And we are the one's killing the bosses before your squishy ass goes oom.

Anyone feel if this Legendary information is correct and true that there is a bias towards melee in the area of Legendaries?

Deleted
    i like how this is really funny even though i don't know why yet...a) - this is fakeb) - Blizzard completely lost their mind looking foward to how this turns out

Deleted
    a legendary dagger. just because having 4 daggers to choose from in firelands just wasnt good enough? : / This sucks ass seeing we dont have any rogues in our 10 man group.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry, all I saw from that text was "Pandas"

Quote Originally Posted by Tovart View Post
    Enhancement shamans yet again get forgotten about I love playing a class no one cares about it really is great fun... :/
    I care about your class. You are the spec that gives out buffs to enhance the raid right, or something....

Always thought the next legendary should be an Agility 1H Axe, 1H Mace, or Fist. Still do.

Dagger would be a big mistake, but Blizzard still has plenty of time to change their minds.

Deleted
    SigH!

Make something for tanks TBH

This seems so incredibly fake.
    If it isn't, I'm really disappointed. The Art team mentioned that with Legendaries they liked to work with big models to make it looks really exciting which is why a Legendary Dagger wasn't likely.