Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like the concept behind the raid finder with the easier difficulty and all, im perfectly fine with lesser loot, I do wish they had it for 10 man though, not 25

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they have announced earlier that they will start designing legendary weapons to be more specific... the problem with a tanking weapon is that out of 4 tanking classes, only 2 use the same type of weapon. Theoretically they could put a choice for a polearm in a sense to obtain it with strength or agility, depending whether it's for a dk or feral, evening it out to be 2 + 2. In 5.1 I expect either an agility polearm for cats or a tanking 1-hander. I don't see all 4 tanks getting a legendary at any time in the future.

How did this make front page? MMO-champ just got trolled.

lol a single class specific legendary.... wtf are they thinking
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

finally a new raid diffaculty!been saying this for a whilenow bads, casuals, and hcs can all enjoy raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I see now, potential fake interview... rofl... gg

im actually excited for 4.3 i guess........cept the 1 class legendary thing, odd, but ok.

[sarcasm]
    A single class legendary? Great
    LfR only for 25 man? Great
    [/sarcasm]

As many above me have said - not very impressed at all. Crossing my fingers that they'll come to their senses during development.

Note to self: Start qqing on official forums - it seems to work.

The interview seems dodgy, making a legendary for only 1 class is kind of stupid, and lore-wise it doesn't make sense.Tbh one thing they forgot and would make perfect sense with deathwing as next raid would be this:Rumors exist of a single legendary blade of Quel'Serrar crafted for an unknown entity by the combined might of the five Aspects. Before the abominations of Nefarian and Deathwing were thrust into our world, such meetings of the Aspect were represented by the term 'Prismatic.' I could only assume that the Prismatic Blade of Quel'Serrar was a most glorious creation.could be either a tanking sword/sword with ago/sword with str when u complete the quest u get to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Imo this game needs a new rarity of gear between epic and legendary to drop out of heroic raids.
    You see that green "Heroic" underneath the epics that drop off Heroic bosses?

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    An expansion without warrior legendary son I am impressed.
    this

10chars

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woohoo! A legendary dagger!! Last thing we got were the glaives.

I could've sworn I remember them saying during the tank Q & A that they didn't want to only add a legendary for only one class or spec to use. So.... they're going to release one just for rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet. 10 chars.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG THIS IS THE END OF WOW!!!!!!!111!!111!!1 ....again. Part 459

25-man easy mode raids that won't have the same quality of loot or achievements, yet still tell the story? Sold. Rogue Dagger huh? I guess Combat Rogues are SOL, unless it's an off-hand (or there's 2 options, off-hand or main hand).

Deleted
    A rogue legendary... what, why?
    What about me? Give a mage legendary already!
    <looks at the Wrath of Tarecgosa's Rest in my hand>
    ... SO? What about my other hand?
    <looks at the "two-hand" text in the tooltip>
    ... Crap!
    Last edited by mmocda6068f43e; 2011-09-13 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf Pandas !!

Quote Originally Posted by Willhelm View Post
    Why were you forced to go 2H? DW frost is better than/equal to 2h unholy. I also have no idea what you're talking about with being subpar. I do just fine on my dk in PvE, and in PvP I do great in frost. Blood tanking is a little messed up, but pvp is so much fun because you can just live forever.

Also DKs had Shadowmourne last expansion, and it was pretty much made for death knights. Not everyone gets to have a legendary every patch.
    Shadowmourne being released is akin to being forced to go 2H by blizzard along with Unholy having the weapon beating the pulp out of us along with every slow 1H weapon that was viable for the tier had no str on them and the BiS(284 axes) lacked ArPen alond with Str, whereas Unholy was facerolling PvP and PvE compared to us with their shiny 2H weapon, while we were still targeted for the DK hate.

...and being able to live forever as a Blood DK(only against melee) along with decimating every melee-class(except blood DKs then its just a moebius band of an engagement) is an indication of being broken while getting beaten to pulp by casters, I don't want single sided OPness, but balance in my class. I get my fun in the game when I get to experience a storyline that is relevant with my character(Nothing was with us DKs in Cataclysm), if not it get boring.

In terms of being subpar, last I've checked Assasination and Combat Rogues along with Fury Warriors were above us in terms of WoL results...

In the end, it is unfair to alot of classes/specs if Rogues get to have an exclusive legendary again(Warglaives were for rogues as fury warrior dps back then was a joke to the point of getting you kicked out of even a dungeon group if you were one). In addition, this would be blizzard going back on their word(again) in terms of making legendary appeal to more than 1-class and daggers being not really fit for being legendaries...