Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulten View Post
    If this dagger business is true, it is a very bad move from Blizzard. We don't even have a rogue in our raid setup, nor do we want to have one. We do have an enhancement shaman though, just why not make it an axe?
    Indeed have never had a one hand legendary axe and i would aggre that it srsly would be a better way then this one

Deleted
    LOL at the feral QQ. You just got a staff that turns you into a flame kitty - OK it isn't legendary but NOBODY else benefits from that. Greedy @ss druids as usual...

Yeah, this interview sounds waaaaay to half assed and unprofessional. Pretty sure we are looking at a troll of an interview, it hits way too many people's buttons to not be fake. Probably the same guy that did "Vengeance of The Void" did this shit. I am surprised Boub even posted this garbage on the front page.

Is this a joke? As an enhancement shammy I'd have been happier with a sodding tanking legendary than this.

GC re-rolled rogue has he?
    Last edited by Navitas; 2011-09-14 at 08:32 AM.

To be fair I understand where tanks and enhancement are coming from, since i play both classes semi-main (especially enhancement that has constantly just been spit on starting from performance compared to other classes.). But also as a rogue, I can say finally a legendary i don't have to wait 4,5+ years to get an outdated item (yes, weekly grind for nearly 4,5 years and never dropped so far, so glaive arguments are invalid in the sense that it's available to people with "reasonably hard work" like every single legendary in the game besides Thori'dal, yes legendaries are supposed to be rare, but fucking 4,5 years of work i mean c'mon!).
    Last edited by Redecle; 2011-09-14 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nansu View Post
    rogue legendary? they already got swords on bc... so where the F*** is tanking legendary?! :
    vanilla thunderfury was a tanking sword

10+ Year Old Account
    wait wait..single class specific legendardy!!? that's just unfair... What are the chances that your raid team has a rogue in it, 25man sure its really likely but in 10 man not so much..so looking at alot of excluding of guilds/teams... Now if this legendary was pointed at those with use of AGILITY...that could work, rather than just making a single class really really special..

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    what a load of fukking bullshit, FU blizz
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Deleted
    Yeah! Rogue Dagger 4tw.... Not. Comen on Blizz make it at least a Axe or a gavel or something.

There are 10 Serios 10man raids with at least 5/7hc on my server and not one is "carrying" a Rogue in the Setup. Why? Melee disadvantage, no raid utility, mediocre dps...

I love Rogues and the design... but hell...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon171 View Post
    wait wait..single class specific legendardy!!? that's just unfair... What are the chances that your raid team has a rogue in it, 25man sure its really likely but in 10 man not so much..so looking at alot of excluding of guilds/teams... Now if this legendary was pointed at those with use of AGILITY...that could work, rather than just making a single class really really special..
    I run a 10 man team (4/7 hc atm) and we have 2 rogues in it

The next legendar should be rogue/shammy fist named Deathwing claw or something like that :]

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    fukk off ;p feral says HI GIEF FEKKIN LEGENDARY.............. seriously tho, blizz are just fail after fail these days,, fukk wow its just turning into retarded bullshit now with raids easier than dungeons pff pff n fekkin pff
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Deleted
    Would be more exited if it was an agy axe, that way rogues and shamans could use it and maybe hunters.

Deleted
    Omfg...come on...next legendary for rogues ?
    Melee = 4 times legendary ( now 5 ? -.- )
    Rdps = 1 legendary
    Heal = 1 legendary
    Tanks ? nope................... WE WANT FU*CKIN LEGENDARY SHIELD...come on

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 08:49 AM ----------

Omfg...come on...next legendary for rogues ?Melee = 4 times legendary ( now 5 ? -.- )Rdps = 1 legendary Heal = 1 legendaryTanks ? nope................... WE WANT FU*CKIN LEGENDARY SHIELD...come on

Quote Originally Posted by Mûe View Post
    There are 10 Serios 10man raids with at least 5/7hc on my server and not one is "carrying" a Rogue in the Setup. Why? Melee disadvantage, no raid utility, mediocre dps...
    Looking at the section in the blue posts few days back asking classes what do they think is wrong with their class and what they are satisfied, from the bold you may guess what has been the major issue in the rogue class post, leaving out the class that doesn't bring anything to the table, unless it's the player behind the class that they bring, no matter what their skill is, cause they just can't out do 3 death knights or something else that's popular.

I sense a compensation to this being legendary dagger ("This will shut them up, cause we're too lazy to start overhauling a class anymore after doing that to nearly every other class in the game)" and still no intention to fix the actual issue in hand.

I dub the new raid dificulty level the Derp level... and my alts will at least try it.

The amount of complaining about this is reminiscent of when Paladins complained that they couldn't use Glaives (and still they can't! Despite them having been altered so that Death Knights could use them). Dust yourselves off and deal with it.

The problem of doing an axe would give combat rogues again a legendary while assa rogues never had one. The QQ would only increase if they made a dagger later. Ofcourse they could make the dagger usable for feral / enha shamans as well depending on how they shape it.

The biggest problem i have with tank legendary's the way people describe them as a choice from 4 options, is that it will make the item absolutely not legendary. With 2-3 tanks in a raid all tanks will have the legendary at some point. It's better two have a shield legendary, and after a polearm legendary usuable by bear, cat and hunter, than making one legendary that every tank can use and than tanks need to sit out 4 expansions again before getting all one at same time again.

Deleted
    Nice. Raiding 10man nowdays, and do not even have a rogue in our setup.Why make a legendary for 1 class? Then they might aswell have 10 different class legendaries with the same quest line, just the weapon in the end would be different.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Say what. Instead of making an axe, mace or fist weapon usable by 2 classes, 3 specs... They make a dagger usable by... assassination? Unless it's an offhand? Unlikely. Why wouldn't they hit another fly in one go by making it usable by enhancement? They haven't had a legendary, ever and no Sulfuras doesn't count.

Lame, Blizzard. What are you thinking?