Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    another rogue ledgendary?......not impressed at all

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 12:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    Oh god feral druids never gonna get a legendary...
    i feel your pain
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

As said there should be a legendary for every class & spec in each expansion. It's really not that hard to make, same quest, same collection, different product in the end. Making models for the weapons (mace, dagger, sword, axe, shield, bow, polearm, etc.) shouldn't be that hard really, especially if for example the rogue daggers looks the same like a priest dagger for example (which wouldn't be a problem at all). As for the stats, well they have enough thinking power to get them right. As for collecting the legendary, the guild has to decide who get's it first and he should complete it before the next one could have a go at it. That said, I think they should make the future legendary weapons behave like heirlooms that grow with item level, whenever a new raid tier is released in the expansion, and the new raid tier also drops the items needed for the quest to obtain the said legendary, so in essence it's never outdated.Or another option is for the legendary to be upgrade-able by doing side-quests in the new raid tier and things alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have made the legendary for Brewmasters!!! I've been waiting since the start of WoW for one!

Pretty much everything on that list is either "I don't care" or "You're going in the wrong direction" IMO.

The good thing about this is that it means hunters can use it viably!

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...est-MMO-Report

Rogue were the less levelled class, along with DKs (but they had Shadowmourne). IMO they decided it 'cause of the above statistic, if that's the reason, it's stupid.

wow... can u kids get trolled harder... wait for it to be confirmed by blizzard... thxz

Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    I run a 10 man team (4/7 hc atm) and we have 2 rogues in it
    And my last three 10-man guilds haven't had any rogues in them. Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal?

On a side note, the legendary quest should end with the option to choose preferred AGI weapon for Feral, Enhancement, or Rogue. At a very minimum, they should fix Enhancement Shaman to benefit from a fast offhand...not sure why Blizzard doesn't like having any class/spec to be in competition for Rogue weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    As said there should be a legendary for every class & spec in each expansion. It's really not that hard to make, same quest, same collection, different product in the end. Making models for the weapons (mace, dagger, sword, axe, shield, bow, polearm, etc.) shouldn't be that hard really, especially if for example the rogue daggers looks the same like a priest dagger for example (which wouldn't be a problem at all). As for the stats, well they have enough thinking power to get them right. As for collecting the legendary, the guild has to decide who get's it first and he should complete it before the next one could have a go at it. That said, I think they should make the future legendary weapons behave like heirlooms that grow with item level, whenever a new raid tier is released in the expansion, and the new raid tier also drops the items needed for the quest to obtain the said legendary, so in essence it's never outdated.Or another option is for the legendary to be upgrade-able by doing side-quests in the new raid tier and things alike.
    Lol so glad someone posted this, I attempted to but it was to ranty so i never clicked submit. But I like this idea x10. I highly doubt blizz would make it "grow with you" thou just because they'd be like "no! we want you to use the new horrible designed stuff! I just dont see them doing that specific portion, I mean.. instead of making the t12 set bonus for balance better then the t11 set bonus. they nerfed the t11 so people would feel the need to upgrade. I would like a legendary for every class thou, if they did vs just 1 legendary at a time, then it would actually promote raiding since instead of 1 class / 1 role going for the legendary. you'd have every raider going for it.

Interesting. Many people have demanded a 3rd difficulty for a long time and now that they get it, they complain about it.... So typical..

qq moar fucking scrubs

15+ Year Old Account
    You get a legendary ore and you craft whatever legendary weapon you want with it. What's hard about it. Well I guess they needed something to resurrect the least played class. Like it's going to change anything.

Why are people hating on the panaria idea? Lol@people not wanting a new expansion!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue Legendary is complete BS. I for one am really upset about it.

Buncha crap >
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

First of all, all i read so far is a bunch of selfish crying babies talking. The legendary will be an amazing add, lets go back a little, the last legendary we saw (Dragonwrath) was able to be used by Priests, Warlocks, Mages, Elemental shamans, Balance druids. That means all casters in the game. They made a general Legendary, legendaries were never this broad, and they managed to fit all of it, and still make sence. Now, before that there was the Shadowmourne, nice for Warriors, Dk, Pallys, Pretty good right? 3 classes, multiple specs took advantage of this legendary, but also they fallowed lore, and created something great for other classes, If you analized how good it was for 1 class over the other, back in the time, pallys with shadowmourne were baddies, armor penetration did nothing to them, and they still got it for pride. Anyway, before that was Valanir, the healing mace that all the healing classes could use, again, justitfied. My point is, I am a rogue, I have been playing a rogue for 6 years, and I have not had a legendary in my inventory so far, Warglaives were amazing, but extremelly hard to get, it didnt matter how much you raided, if you didnt hit those 5% you would not get it. Guess what, I am 85 now, i still go to Black Temple every week, and still dont have it. These daggers are here becouse they fit the lore, they will have something to do with the black dragonflight, Stop crying about I want a legendary for my class, and start apreciating content, I loved seeing my mages, and locks, get their staff, I enjoyed seeing my Warrior buddie get his Shadowmourne and i hope they enjoy me getting this next one. See its not about who gets the legendary, its about content, what fits, and apreciating and working toguether to get it.

Stop wining about wanting a legendary for your spec, All classes were covered in the game, now its time for rogues to get one, soon maybe it will be hunters or whicever whining class you play, and guess what, rogues will be there raiding their **** off to help you get it. So sit tight and enjoy.