Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Doesn't change much really. In order for it to be fact, it has to be proveable. You can't prove that the title is poor, unless EVERYONE says it is. A name being poor is like beauty, in the eye of the beholder, and as such, is an opinion, not fact.
    And you cant prove it is good, as you indicated.
    Which is what I said......in detail.

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 02:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    Oh, I had to come back in for this one.

REALLY? New members, I'm going to take their word for anything technology related. .
    For picking the title of a sticky....that is the only person you should consider.
    Common sense says how hi are you?

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 02:50 AM ----------

You have all completely derailed this thread, where are the mods indeed.
    Nothing but flamers here.
    later
    Last edited by Ichigopwnsyou; 2011-09-14 at 02:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigopwnsyou View Post

For picking the title of a sticky....that is the only person you should consider.
    Common sense says how hi are you?

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 02:50 AM ----------

You have all completely disrailed this thread, where are the mods indeed.
    Seriously... "Check here first" is too hard for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigopwnsyou View Post
    And you cant prove it is good, as you indicated.
    Which is what I said......in detail.
    Yet you said people don't read it because the title is poor. So guess all the people who don't think it's poor don't read it either, because you think it's poor.... wait.

People don't read stickies because they don't think. They open the computer forum and the stickies are right there in their face. You may ask, why would they even think to read them? Hmm When I first opened a forum, and saw the first few threads in the list had a different icon on them, I wondered why. We have brains that see differences and think, if they choose to ignore that, then i'm sorry, even your concept of what a good title would be, whatever it may be, wouldn't help. People will still not read stickies.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Yet you said people don't read it because the title is poor. So guess all the people who don't think it's poor don't read it either, because you think it's poor.... wait.

People don't read stickies because they don't think. They open the computer forum and the stickies are right there in their face. You may ask, why would they even think to read them? Hmm When I first opened a forum, and saw the first few threads in the list had a different icon on them, I wondered why. We have brains that see differences and think, if they choose to ignore that, then i'm sorry, even your concept of what a good title would be, whatever it may be, wouldn't help. People will still not read stickies.
    Keep spouting your opinion as facts, while dismissing others....maybe one day you will grow up.
    Doubt it...but maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    Seriously... "Check here first" is too hard for you?
    You have all completely derailed this thread, where are the mods indeed.
    Nothing but flamers here.
    later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post

actually i think its more of an issue of people who are used to forums, they know the stickies are there, but through raw habit, they don't see them, i think most would have a derp moment if they actually stopped looking for the first new post and looked at the top

15+ Year Old Account
    You said later to end a post. That implies you are done posting.

This thread has gone on long enough and it's obvious it isn't getting any better.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right