10+ Year Old Account

[TV Show] Two & Half men - New intro

http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?b...wcomments=true

If you can't stand the sight of Ashton Kutcher's smug grin, you probably don't want to see him in the revamped, Charlie Sheen-free Two and a Half Men introduction.

The new intro shakes things up a little bit: the old version had Jake (Angus T. Jones) singing in the middle, but in the new version Jake comes in at the left and it's Ashton and his smug grin who take the middle spot. These are exciting times we live in!
    Ashton's first episode of Two and a Half Men premieres in Australia on the Nine Network on September 20, just a day after it airs in the States.

Ugggh, really CAN NOT stand that new intro, smug jackass lol
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Unavailable here, though the video of him stripping on Ellen isn't. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Unavailable here, though the video of him stripping on Ellen isn't. Weird.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd6d9-CX8OQ

haha that intro is so creepy. but it does lengthen the list of things ashton kutcher has no talent in to include singing.

More importantly: The Charlie Sheen roast is on Comedy Central after the premiere episode of this debacle. I can't wait to see which gets better reviews... Normally, I'd say which gets more views, but the roast crowd will be watching the new show just to see how horribad it is.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    I couldn't care less about the intro tbh. As long as the show is still funny, I'll watch it.

lol Ashton is def lookin a bit creepy

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So... Who is Ashton supposed to be? Long lost brother? Cousin? Uncle? Lover?

EDIT: After watching it, it's obvious... He is pedobear.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 12:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chaostorch View Post
    haha that intro is so creepy. but it does lengthen the list of things ashton kutcher has no talent in to include singing.
    Aye, that was horrible.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

none of the above

Deleted
    That was... odd. But still gonna watch it

10+ Year Old Account
    He's supposed to be just a random guy who buy's the house i think. And wow that new intro is weird, i liked kutcher in that 70's show but don't know about this :/

That was really creepy. It made me uncomfortable watching it.

The guy was funny in that 70's show. If the show starts sucking, I don't think it will be his fault.
    Gear Score is the Jonas Brothers of World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostorch View Post
    Yeah, Mr. Know-it-all..you are aware that none of the actors actually sing in the intro? Sheen didn't even play piano in the series, there was someone on the set playing.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    Yeah, Mr. Know-it-all..you are aware that none of the actors actually sing in the intro? Sheen didn't even play piano in the series, there was someone on the set playing.
    i'm sorry. you are definitely far superior to me now that you've proven how much you know about a subpar sitcom. grats to you my friend.

Deleted
    I never got this show, it was just a cheap canned laughter sit-com ? It was no Cheers/Frasier Not even on the same level as friends and that show grated my teeth